VIP - still get ads

Skela

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 Oct 2015
Norway
www.youtube.com
Hi there. I'm just wondering why I still get ads on the server after I bought the Premium package. There is many games where I don't get the ads, but I still get ads a few times.

It's not a very big problem for me, but after spending money on premium I feel like I shouldn't get the ads.

Any answers on this? And am I the only one?

Skela

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Even though you have premium you still hear one ad in the beginning of a map, it's caused by the server loadout. Whenever the server changes the map, it loads the ads plugin first, and admin/vip flags after. We can't do anything to change that, unfortunately. You shouldn't get other ads than the one in the beginning of a map.

Reactions: Silencer and Skela

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Even though you have premium you still hear one ad in the beginning of a map, it's caused by the server loadout. Whenever the server changes the map, it loads the ads plugin first, and admin/vip flags after. We can't do anything to change that, unfortunately. You shouldn't get other ads than the one in the beginning of a map.
Perfect answer. Thank you.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
i will however include a persistent check in the next update to unload the ad as soon as the flags are loaded