Watch Everyone freeze in V3 as it crashes ppl's game

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
I know its not very long but now its here. today's crash.

It's something

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
My game crashed 5 min ago. Dunno if it was something similar.

Reactions: Law_Enforcement

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Give the mastah of ultra fast button clicka 5 minutes and he'l show you something cool

Here you go ^^ and yes its the same as before, it happens exactly as zombie is spawned. Instantly as spawn zombie is choosen = crash

My game crashed 5 min ago. Dunno if it was something similar.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
I am actually observing this right now everyday, pretty confident in what it is

I am also the one who found out that it was the new noblock update that lagged the server back a few years ago and instead of going back to old noblock and fix it he decided to just make an "unstuck all" command. which is fine i guess (its in our old dms)

So since we got a server restart yesterday (crashed the server and we reset more or less) now if anyone experiences any of these freezes the next days from now and out please make a comment.

If my estimates are accurate its probably gonna be like 5-10 days+ until people starts crashing again and that confirms my theory, so far all we (i) and you have to do is observe and see if it happens again since the (server restart last night)

Also @Paw that video I posted, that is the game you crashed in, as you said 5 min ago that is the exact same map, round, that we played and you crashed in ^^

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
So its been 10 days and I assume not many crashes just as I expected ?

anyone noticed anything on V3 yet? just leave a comment if you noticed anything this week and or if you do the next week.

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
There have been 6 crashes or restarts on 14th between 5:39 and 6:16 CEST, can't say if an admin restarted it on purpose to test something. But apart from that no further server crashes occured eversince.