Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Phanty

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

ViRuS

Donator
24 Dec 2012
I just respect m3, tmp, ump, mp5 hunters
but p90 hunters i dont respect at all its so easy hold zombies with 50 bullets magazine...
m3 yo just have 1-2 chance shot zombie away from yo. Tmp ump mp5 its not so easy shoot with them, 30 bullets magazines if want kill zombie yo have to shoot 90% bullets zombie head if want get kill. also accuracy with these guns are diffrent than p90.. but this is my opinnion try change my mind?

Last edited:

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
m3 is a bit OP as you can damage half the zombies hp with 1 shot, but if you miss just 1 shot you can easily be dead as well and the weapon is weird at times about knockbacks.

tmp will always be my favorite weapon, very fast reload, decent damage when hitting headshots and overall good.

p90 is for the noobs, same as the machine gun on v3, the damage is strong, the aim is potato-like, weird recoil and so on.

I've always admired @ThirtyEight with the mac-10

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
I just respect m3, tmp, ump, mp5 hunters

I only respect people who are just as good playing as Zombie or Human, and play well with other teammates taking down the other team.
I see some of them on that list :)

btw, was phanty worth putting on that list? No hate meant, he was ok enough but not at the very top.

PS: @Havoc, @ViRuS and others
Isnt it a bit unnecessary to label some guns as "noob-guns"? i have found that the guns serves different types of play-styles and situations. Some guns are better for harvesting points, but you miss out on alot of the game if getting most points is the only reason for playing.

Reactions: TheDude and Paw

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
I consider Phanty as a decent player, he was really good with the m3, might not have been the best but he was good for sure.

regarding the expression "noob-gun" it wasn't supposed to be meaning that only newbies use it, i called it a noob-gun because it's a weapon that doesn't require great skill to use, it's just holding down mouse1 and aim for the head. It's the easiest weapon to use on v1 and deals a lot of damage, i see more skill in using a tmp, mac-10, mp5 and m3.

ViRuS

Donator
24 Dec 2012
I consider Phanty as a decent player, he was really good with the m3, might not have been the best but he was good for sure.

regarding the expression "noob-gun" it wasn't supposed to be meaning that only newbies use it, i called it a noob-gun because it's a weapon that doesn't require great skill to use, it's just holding down mouse1 and aim for the head. It's the easiest weapon to use on v1 and deals a lot of damage, i see more skill in using a tmp, mac-10, mp5 and m3.
havoc is right my opinnion is same i wouldnt say its noob gun because some of top players use this gun also thats why they are in top10 list easy kills with p90 yo can kill easily zombie 1 magazine but try change my mind again ^^

ViRuS

Donator
24 Dec 2012
but i think u never know who is best hunter? were just humans everyone screw up. these players on this list are good hunters, many more hunters missing on this list sad that many of them have stopped playing I thank them for their support and gaming with me is fun when there is always someone better than you this is my motivation to get better. I miss them good people played with them for quite few years but once again I thank them for playing with me.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Phanty was one of the best Bhoppers/Zombies out there and had a very good aim so he deserves to be up there. He was one of the first if not the first dude who realised you could boost bhop with the elevator on 4way etc, and that was mindblowing when you saw it. Sure there is probably some people missing but in my opinion the best Zombie/Zombie hunters who deserve to be there is people who can hunt/teamwork/reading the situations when to gtfo and hide and have all around knowledge of the mod.

Reactions: easy and ViRuS

Hard

24 Jun 2020
Nepal
forum.elite-hunterz.com
In my list :
Shazzer [4way god]
Wolsman
PARA
Blue
Finny
Maik
ashy
fastlife
Hail to the King Baby
Havoc
All Eh Admins,Member

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
In my list :
Shazzer [4way god]
Wolsman
PARA
Blue
Finny
Maik
ashy
fastlife
Hail to the King Baby
Havoc
All Eh Admins,Member

Appreciate you mention me but I'm utter dogshit ngl.

Reactions: NoMatt3r and SOUR

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia
In my list :
Shazzer [4way god]
Wolsman
PARA
Blue
Finny
Maik
ashy
fastlife
Hail to the King Baby
Havoc
All Eh Admins,Member

Hard, well, not all admins play well, for example Roach plays poorly, subjectively! On the contrary, Paw stands out among the admins as a powerful game, for zombies 9/10 points, for people - 7/10 points, but that's my opinion. A couple of years ago I was also very weak, now it's better, and I play weaker for zombies than for people) I'm "Brutal man")))

Hard

24 Jun 2020
Nepal
forum.elite-hunterz.com
Well havoc
i saw that u r good and noob too cuz
when sheyla have less hp >250 u knif

Hard

24 Jun 2020
Nepal
forum.elite-hunterz.com
Now My list updated All AutoSnip noob removed from my list