Why am I banned? Unban pls?

Lucy

11 May 2010
Okay, I was about to go an old server that I used to play in like 3 years ago and it says I'm banned by console Reason KAC: Command changelevel violation.<--- What does this mean? I don't really know what this is about but can i be unbanned?

Player Lucy
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:22470497

Last edited:

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Hey!
According to google, this "Command changelevel violation" ban occurs when a client or an admin tries to force level change and there's a possibility to crash the server. Therefor SMAC permbans for it as protection for our servers. I don't really know what you did then? but maybe it's an old bug.

Lets wait for our head-admins, as they are the ones who decides. Let's hope they give you the benefit of the doubt.
Regards
AlawY

Last edited:

Lucy

11 May 2010
Hey!
According to google, this "Command changelevel violation" ban occurs when a client or an admin tries to force level change and there's a possibility to crash the server. Therefor SMAC permbans for it as protection for our servers. I don't really know what you did then? but maybe it's an old bug.

Lets wait for our head-admins, as they are the ones who decides. Let's hope they give you the benefit of the doubt.
Regards
AlawY

Okay, how long shall this take? 7 hours is quite time, unlike 3 years ;D

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
Stop whining dude !!

:p

Seriously, we need a HA/SPA to check this then decide... It wont take long I hope :)

Lucy

11 May 2010
Stop whining dude !!

:p

Seriously, we need a HA/SPA to check this then decide... It wont take long I hope :)

I'm not meaning any harm but :D sure takes their time.... with all respect. So dont get me wrong.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'645
1'361
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Given the benefit of the doubt i unbanned you, please mind playing by the rules and have fun!