why am i banned ?

pipshag

31 Dec 2012
hello today day at 31-12-12 01:12:54 i got banned from your server(s) (have not looked at the other servers yet) and i was wondering why ? since i for one hate hackers i am kind of ashamed to be banned for cheating. i come here to ask for forgiveness and unban from your server(s) i have never cheated or hacked in any competetiv game i find it low and disgusting. you can check your log and see that i have played 20+ something hours and never been blocked banned kicked i wish that you will find your senses and unblock me because i find that i have been wrongly accused for hacking/cheating

name: pipshag (camping trainer)
id: STEAM_0:0:26982509

please i'm begging you unblock me i love your servers and i would never do anything to compromise my account status on your server

(of topic please if i'm getting banned for something let me know what SMAC: ConVar r_drawothermodels violation means ?)

Last edited:

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'209
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Hi, please be patient either an headadmin or the admin who Banned you will reply shortly,

And the last part means wallhack.

pipshag

31 Dec 2012
but then there must be some fault because as i stated i have never hacked/cheated in my life i share this account and computer with my 12 year old brother but i dont think that he would do some thing like this especial since he is not that bright is there no other way you can check you know like dubble check because as stated i love your servers and i would never cheat/hack when i know that i can get vac banned and get a perma from steam. and you said setting how do i change settings in game i am not a programer or coder so i have no idea how this could even happen

is there no way i can revoke the ban ? or atleast shorten it.

Last edited:

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
You shouldn't share your account with your brother cause believe me they like using cheats a lot when they're under 15 and new to a game. You should tell him to make himself his own so that he don't get you VAC banned at worst. Little brothers do a lot of weird things xD.

But yeah wait for a Head admins input on this one. At least this server got 0 tolerance to cheating and if you cheat on any of the VAC servers, you'll get banned on all the legit servers without cheaters.

Anyways hope that you'll have fun in the meantime :)