why the human respawn

capitalz

24 Jun 2022
Why do zombies respawn as humans when they die. Server is like score farming simulator for CTs with autos 90% of the time.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Well CTs span as zombie when they die or get infected. If zombiez spawned as zombies after death it would be much harder for CTs.

Sounds like a good event idea to me ;) - but players would most likely hate it. If you knew how much heat we get when we add maps that are a bit zombie sided... on the other hand so many players love maps that are totally unfair towards zombiez. I guess players dont feel like winning the game if they win a round in team zombie.

capitalz

24 Jun 2022
Well CTs span as zombie when they die or get infected. If zombiez spawned as zombies after death it would be much harder for CTs.

Sounds like a good event idea to me ;) - but players would most likely hate it. If you knew how much heat we get when we add maps that are a bit zombie sided... on the other hand so many players love maps that are totally unfair towards zombiez. I guess players dont feel like winning the game if they win a round in team zombie.
Yea guess im bit too oldschool since I find it very boring when its just score hunting and winning most of the rounds as CT. Thought it would be more fun if there was some challenge to win as a CT. Event sounds like a good idea tho. Hold it in 2 months since im banned.