Will more maps be added into the CS:GO SURF servers?

tokarev

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Jun 2015
good finding. right now you are not supposed to change the map as they're not configured with the waypoints.
I will however check the error. did you use !map or did you go through the menu?

hey when will the other maps be available to play? because as you said they are not configured yet. Just really hyped to play on other maps :)

kingkitsune

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Jun 2015
Canada
Just really hyped to play on other maps :)

This x10!

I know if we start this we can finish it quickly because there are lots of people willing to help configure and help you set up (including me)! Would give GFLClan and Horizon some competition, ESPECIALLY if a ranks plugin was added.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
alright, so we should perhaps meet together on a common time and go through the maps (maybe by being on ts?) and chose the ones we want, then we play them and configure the setpoints. As for the ranks i need some more directions, I'm willing to install that but I am not sure what you guys mean.

kingkitsune

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Jun 2015
Canada
Yeah ranks can come after waypoints and everything is set. Resolude, Archillect and I will help make waypoints along with anybody else who wants to! We just need a time arranged

tokarev

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Jun 2015
I believe we will be doing that at the "admin meetup" or do we need Niko to do the waypoints? Im not even sure what they are LOL