Zersixs Progress...

Zersixs

11 Mar 2012
Sweden
Thanks for your feedback ! Im going with Bright map. It makes you feel better and that is one of the goals for my map :D

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Oh okay then i vote for bright :), i would like to test it again when the "error" things get fixed

Zersixs

11 Mar 2012
Sweden
Yes, the error thing means that you don't have the models that i have on your computer. Haven't really learnd pakrat yet :p

I send it tomorrow i guess :D

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
Hey Zersixs how about make a cannon/catapult or something similar. I saw some of your screens previously and there's already a tower on the side, how about you make one there so that the zombies can 'fly' across the map? just another idea imo ^^

E: I like the birght one the most :D

Last edited:

Zersixs

11 Mar 2012
Sweden
Yea that's a great idea! the map is large enough, i will test it out later and see how it works out. will also add photots or video about it later
so you can give feedback ! :)

Thanks!

Zersixs

11 Mar 2012
Sweden
Hey Guys, just wanted to say im working on the forest map atm... had some test and homework to school this week and has been very busy...
i give you videos and such sometimes when i feel like...

Won't say that the map will be finished a certain day bcz it won't be... just wait and it come's to you! :)

Cheers Zersixs

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'204
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Looks nice, and yeah the Tree climbing will be some nice Bhop Boosters ;-)

and like phanty said, ppl adore secret rooms hehe !

Zersixs

11 Mar 2012
Sweden
Sorry :/

Hello Guys. I took a break from the forest map (3 - 4 weeks)
but i feel like mapping now again so... im going to start work on the map today.
i maybe post a screenshot or two to show how it look's :D

Cheers! ;D

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'204
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Hello Guys. I took a break from the forest map (3 - 4 weeks)
but i feel like mapping now again so... im going to start work on the map today.
i maybe post a screenshot or two to show how it look's :D

Cheers! ;D

Bra ! :D

Nice im looking forward to this map :D !

Zm_Prod

9 Mar 2012
He told me he stopped with it, he won't be continuing with the map, i think.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
damn, would have loved to see this getting finished

Zm_Prod

9 Mar 2012
Hmm, maybe i could ask him if he still wants to work on the map? I can contact him and if he answers, i will tell you guys what he is going to do.

Last edited:

Zm_Prod

9 Mar 2012
Ok i contacted him and he basically told me he stopped one year ago with the map, the reason he stopped was is that he wants to do other stuff then making maps etc and he really doesn't feel in the mood to start on the map again and he told me he changes he's mind all the time, so he can't concentrate very well on the editing of the maps.

Last edited:

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
Do you guys want some challenge like after each round it gets a bit harder... like this for example.

Round 1 - Normal.

Round 2 - Burning houses (you burn to death inside them)

Round 3 - Special.

What ya think about that? :p

I would say suprize us(it sounds good), because it seems like you got skills on this mapping stuff, and i think many player would like to play a new kind of map, so do your thing and suprize us, im glad that you posted this stuff.

(hope we can remove glasswar and scouts and knifes(sinse only an hand full of people play this) and exchange them with new zombiemaps/mods/escapes/or any good idea with new zm style) so we got all our servers full all the time.

thanks, again Zersixs

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
Hmm, maybe i could ask him if he still wants to work on the map? I can contact him and if he answers, i will tell you guys what he is going to do.

dayum i rly hope this guy is gonna start again ;) say to him i will pay him if he makes good new mape with new style
and if its gonna be accepted i promiss i will transfer money for his work.. ;)