zm_mars_horror

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Removed wasteland from the list and horror should work now.

Too Much Guinness

15 Mar 2012
So it turns out players got stuck in the ground outside when they were zombified... don't ask me why. The game hates me.
I removed the displacement and replaced it with some standard brushwork.. It doesn't look so nice anymore but that bug should be gone.
Furthermore I added a radar view and made the players spawning inside face the other way, so they don't get so confused about where to go.
b2 download: http://ul.to/nhjgatl7
Sry for the trouble..

Sajco Lucky Headshoot

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
26 Nov 2012
Sweden
looks very nice but try make it bigger and hopefully its allready plenty of ways so both hunters and zombies have space to run and survive :D gj

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
I'll get onto this as well.

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Added to v4 and v5, thanks to nomatter.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
This map is to hard, it has turned out to be a zombie map now, Ct's can't win, add back atleast a camping spot :)

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
Not on the new version no, just played on v4 full server, 8 wins on T side none on ct side. its impossible

Too Much Guinness

15 Mar 2012
Yeah I was there too. With 20-30 players it's perfect as it is, but with more it's impossible..
I was thinking it might be enough to make the first zombie spawn 5-10 seconds later, like on 4way. Can we try that?

But I'll make a new version anyways to fix the bugged cogwheels, so I can just as well add some more camping spots at the spawn.. if all players keep running to the top it might be useless though.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
I would like something nice "camping" spot where you spawn underground in that glass circle that would be really nice since there isnt any very good stuff down there atm, maybe add a few Vending machines and make the spot more campy :p

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
Aight i tested it, and with that 30+ wall going up this map will be balanced in my opinion :)

Love the new remake haha

Too Much Guinness

15 Mar 2012
Oh man :/ b3 contains a small bug after all.. when the gate opens there's a bug concerning the visibility (you can't look into the other area or vice versa).
Since there barely ever are more than 30 players it's not that big of a problem, but I uploaded the fixed version b4 right away.
Sorry for the trouble.

Last edited: