Zombie CSS players I have played with

Makita

12 Nov 2021
Hey peeps, not sure if this is the right place to post, but yeah we'll see!

I wanted to praise and compliment several players I have played together with who I respect in-game & their skills of course.

1. Radaros - One of the first players I have met that I really liked playing with. We were the players to runboost every camping spot to kill players and leave no stone unturned. The chemistry is amazing and we know what we can expect from each other to make both our game experience better and more fun.

2. Saucey - A player I have recently met by coincidence when the server was quite empty. We started to challenge each other, trying to hunt each other down while trying to also play as a team against a horde of zombs. After a while we were doing so well I noticed the players were running away from us. We were unstoppable and the teamwork was impeccable. He also introduced me to a lot of great players. We noticed that we were having a blast and everytime I see the guy in the server I know shit is going down.

3. Majestic - It is funny actually to mention Majestic, because I don't believe I have ever had a chat with him, but he just shines bright in the server. He plays so well and it looks like he is thinking 10 steps ahead and knows what's going to happen in the round. Amazing skills and I know very well to be careful when around him. A lot of respect.

4. Soph - A great admin which truly cares about the server. I notice her presence and she is a great vibe. Always welcomes people and takes care of business if necessary. Sometimes she get tested and she handles it very well. I have been an admin in a big cs 1.6 community and so I know what it is like trying to have fun while also taking care of the rulebreakers & annoying people in the chat.

Well.. these are the players I have most interacted with in-game I guess, so this is the most I can say atm, but I sense a lot of good personalities in this community which I like!

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
Hey Makita! :D

Thank you soo much for the kind words, I appricate it alot!
Hope you keep playing on our servers :)

Reactions: Sauce

Sauce

Donator
12 Aug 2021
Makita, mate, since that first day we played together, I knew you were something special, you’ve already made such a good impression for yourself on the server, you been turning heads left, right and centre, you owe it to yourself to feel very proud of what you’ve achieved in such little time.

Dead game or not, don’t care, I just love to hunt, and now, I can’t get enough of hunting with you my man.

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Great list,you can never go wrong with Saucey and Soph hunting by your side!

• Love
Reactions: Soph and SyntX

winter

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Nov 2012
Spain
I like it when blå, powha, slowian, youngbuck, soph... etc are around, gameplay is more spicy (ง'̀-'́)ง

• Love
Reactions: Sauce and Soph

YoungBuck

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
28 Jul 2010
UK
I like it when blå, powha, slowian, youngbuck, soph... etc are around, gameplay is more spicy (ง'̀-'́)ง
what about saucey,goat,dinosour ... you missin people🤨

• Haha
Reactions: Sauce

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'205
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
🦕

Reactions: YoungBuck

Sauce

Donator
12 Aug 2021
Great list,you can never go wrong with Saucey and Soph hunting by your side!
Awww thanks brother <3 but like srsly, nah man, I for one have been letting you down way too much lately, it hasn’t been the same, all sophs fault tho, she refuses to teach me how to multitask, feeling like a running up that hill situation would be nice.

• Wow
Reactions: Soup^

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland