New profile posts

OK if someone should check out the Csgo Zombie server, then it should be online and not offline, otherwise we can't check it out how it tells us on the css zombie to check it if interested!
Nah family account is not blocked at v3 , i saw one guy who was playing as non-steam , his spray was bruss.org.ru and i checked stats then i found different name in steam and in game too
Hellooo. U ain't banned atm (check here). Also try to connect via forum: (1) click GAMESERVERS in top menu - (2) choose your server - (3) click IP and allow steam bootstrapper to connect. Hope this was helpful.
easy
easy
Do you use your main steam account? Family accounts are blocked at v3.
D
Dio! - da ´38´
i have one steam from beginning, only me ...nobody else is using it, its weird because i just deleted steam and counter strike source in old laptop and installed on new tablet , any other server works...
easy
easy
Hmm did you check your settings? Do you allow downloads from server for example?
hi sour, did i get ban here? 54.37.245.51:27045 ? i just changed laptop and suddenly i cant connect :D covid server or any other is fine..
hi easy, did i get ban here? 54.37.245.51:27045 ? i just changed laptop and suddenly i cant connect :D covid server or any other is fine..
Топ трансляция на Ютуб, такого я еще не видел от Сереги:
eyeg.png
  • Haha
Reactions: Hard
Kr1pT1c
Kr1pT1c
Such artistic skills, thank you very much. I will frame this and hang it on my wall above my bed.
Hellooo mate. We made some changes - use your donator skins now via !store, !zmarket is for prestige skins :). Hope that helps. Thanks for supporting EH and see you on servers!