DISSSS

26 Sep 2022
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name KrankZ

SteamID STEAM_0:0:59798781

Ban/Gag reason norecoil

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
I recently got permanently banned for norecoil on the v3 server. My knee-jerk reaction was to laugh until I realised it was an actual permanent ban. I reviewed Brot's demo and I failed to see anything even slightly suspicious. To the point that I actually tried even looking for things that might make someone suspicious of me. Only thing that could (hardly) pass as suspicious is the shaky movement during aiming which is just me adjusting my aim+high sensitivity. I'm a wrist aimer and you'd begin to understand. I get Brot though. When someone frags with a consistency like mine it opens the door for suspicion or makes you see monsters under the bed that are not actually there. But what happened to ''innocent until proven otherwise.''? A brief look at the demo by any admin will be enough of a proof that there's nothing bannable there. If not, I am here to prove my innocence whatever way I'm asked. I hope to get a reply soon. Please and thank you.

Brot

Gameserver Admin
Donator
3 Oct 2021
Hello KrankZ aka DISSSS, welcome to the forum.

I can understand your annoyance but to me it looks like you are using a third-party program/hack that allows you to have little to no recoil when shooting.

If you compare your gameplay with other players you can see that something is wrong. If you then compare the movement of the SG550 when you hold it on the head of the zombies and the movement that makes the weapons with other players is a significant difference to see.

This leads me to conclude that you are using a third-party program / hack.

Greetings

Brot

DISSSS

26 Sep 2022
Hello Brot and thanks for your reply.

To begin with, what looks like third-party programme to you is just me compensating for the sniper's recoil. I don't just thoughtlessly spray the whole magazine like 99.9% of the playerpool. Even a recreational player would be able to tell the difference from a million miles away. Just the fact I have to explain myself over a demo that speaks for itself, it befuzzles me.

Furthermore, you keep using vague words such as ''looks like'', ''something is wrong''. In a court of law your case would have already been dismissed on the grounds that you are speculating instead of speaking with undisputed facts. And despite not being in the court of law I still feel I deserve to be given the benefit of the doubt by simply getting the demo reviewed by other admins as well. And in case they agree with you, I would like to prove my innocence anyway you judge appropriate.
Thank you.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland

Brot

Gameserver Admin
Donator
3 Oct 2021
Hi krankZ I'm afraid I can't tell you anything else I'm sure of the matter and I stand by my opinion.

Also him direct comparison with other experienced sg550 players I see a very big difference on the subject of recoil. This difference is also not explainable with an increased mouse sensitivity.

A SPA/HA should decide on the application.

Brot

Reactions: easy

DISSSS

26 Sep 2022
Course you'd have nothing else to say. You never said anything specific to begin with anyway.
If you then compare the movement of the SG550 when you hold it on the head of the zombies and the movement that makes the weapons with other players is a significant difference to see.
This is the only thing you said and if a neutral person looked at it from farway he'd think you can't construct your thoughts properly since I can barely make out what you're trying to say. That and a weak ass demo. That's all you got. Which amounts to no evidence. Zero. Nada. Zilch. Goose egg.

Brot

Gameserver Admin
Donator
3 Oct 2021
Hello KrankZ aka DISSSS,
after we looked at the demo with many different admins and we can't say 100% that it's a hack, we decided to decide in your favor and accept the ban request. You are unbanned with immediate effect. I would like to apologize for the circumstances of the ban and we hope to see you continue to play on our zombie server.

Greetings

Brot

Reactions: Woozu