[Unban] 冬 Anonymous Congo 冬 ACB (once again...)

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
Okay EH.
Once again. This time without flames. But pls you must now, iam angry as a zombie!

Infos:
Player 冬 Anonymous Congo 冬 ACB
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:5180168
Steam Community 76561197970626065
IP address no IP address present
Invoked on 10-03-12 02:03:48
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason Aimbot
Banned by Admin dahlmo87
Banned from Web Ban
Total Bans 3 (search)
Blocked (1) 冬 Anonymous Congo 冬 ACB

And again and again.
I havent any Hacks/Bots. I dont now what dahlmo have does there...
Pls HAs look at the Demo. Yea, i have HS (headshot) him with the G3/SG-1 (only terrorist weapon). One shoot in the Head = ~400 Dmg.
In the Demo iam very shakeing. But here on my PC i havent this...Maybe cause my Internet (ping) is good? Maybe i have a i7 mainbord? maybe maybe maybe.
And there was something other. The player i HS was stucked.
So, unban pls. And maybe this time read with the admins, or it this a mistake too?
Greets. ACB

€dit:
The funny thing is, after kill i killed him, i shoot the hole time with the dual pistols. And there was nothing in the Head..
Funny, or? Say me a Aimbot, who can do this and i give you my account!

Last edited:

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
Explain the weird shaking please, that obviously looks like a aimbot to me, also i specd you on the next map cbble and there the shaking came up again, if this demo isnt enough i still have another one, but for now wait for the opinions of the other admins/HA, thanks.

Headhunterz

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
Explain the weird shaking please, that obviously looks like a aimbot to me, also i specd you on the next map cbble and there the shaking came up again, if this demo isnt enough i still have another one, but for now wait for the opinions of the other admins/HA, thanks.

Headhunterz

Dude, pls upload the other Demos, i WILL see them!

And maybe you havent read my thread:
In the Demo iam very shakeing. But here on my PC i havent this...Maybe cause my Internet (ping) is good? Maybe i have a i7 mainbord? maybe maybe maybe.
Dude, i HAVENT any shaking on my PC. I dont no, why you have this. But on my PC, it is NOT shaking.
So now, can you pls upload the other Demos?
I hope you understand me. (And again) It is the badest thing in the world, if somebody accused for something, that you havent done.
Greets

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
I can only upload one demo at a time on sourcebans so i will wait untill other admins have reviewd it and said their opinion!

Headhunterz

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
this thread looks so familiar to me....

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
http://uploaded.to/file/9vlliq91 thanks!

Here again the same shaking everytime you shoot...?

okay, fail:
Leider sind derzeit all unsere Free-Kapazitäten ausgeschöpft.
Mit einem Premium-Account können Sie diese Datei sofort herunterladen, alternativ gedulden Sie sich bitte einige Minuten, bis die Free-Kapazitäten erneut zur Verfügung stehen.

i cant download from uploadet...need a premium account

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
Du musst nur ein bischen warten und dann kannst du das herunterladen :)
You have to wait a bit and then you can download it :)

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
Okay, i watched the demo. Now: Your srsly? This is looking for you like aimbotting?
Okay, let me explain it for you.

I was on the top. There cames 2 zombie, they wasnt 1 meter distant of me. And the chance to headshot them with a SNIPER is 1:1! srsly.
And my question:
If iam aimbotting, why i havent hit the other zombie behind him? Why i havent aiming the zombie on the box at the first of the demo?
My Place, that iam standing is the camper place nr.1 in cabble.
Look at the other players, they always get headshots. And then you say iam only aimboting?

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
Stop saying over and over again that you didn't use hacks and let some admins take a look at the demo. What's on the demo will reveal if you aimbotted or not. And from my point of view, that shaking with the auto awp looks a little like aimbot to me.

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
Stop saying over and over again that you didn't use hacks and let some admins take a look at the demo. What's on the demo will reveal if you aimbotted or not. And from my point of view, that shaking with the auto awp looks a little like aimbot to me.

Viper, its my law to say, that iam not aimbotting!
What will you say, if somebody say "you were a hacker/botter/cheater", but you havent does this.
Would you say nothing? Wouldnt you open a thread and fight for your law?
I havent aimbotting! And thats it! If you want, you can lock into my PC/Laptop! You can search all my PC, if you find any hacks, then i give you what you want.
Its a SHIT! Srsly!
Wahtever. I will wait of a HA. I think you and dhalmo havent such experience for that (no, iam no get personal! i only say my opinion)

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
dahlmo*^^

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
I'm not going to sit here and discuss with you over and over again. But that demo looked very obvious to me. And remember one thing. You got to watch that demo yourself and give the admins a very good reason to what we see inside the demo. Now we don't care if you say, "I don't have hacks" or "I never use cheats".

Please only do this when you want one unban...
Just explain to the admins what happened in the ---> DEMO <-- from your point of view... It would make it a lot easier to help out then. anyways we'll just have to wait for more admins to take a look at the demo.

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
I'm not going to sit here and discuss with you over and over again. But that demo looked very obvious to me. And remember one thing. You got to watch that demo yourself and give the admins a very good reason to what we see inside the demo. Now we don't care if you say, "I don't have hacks" or "I never use cheats".

Please only do this when you want one unban...
Just explain to the admins what happened in the ---> DEMO <-- from your point of view... It would make it a lot easier to help out then. anyways we'll just have to wait for more admins to take a look at the demo.

Viper, maybe its good, if you read the hole Thread.
Thanks!

... Yea, i have HS (headshot) him with the G3/SG-1 (only terrorist weapon). One shoot in the Head = ~400 Dmg.
And there was something other. The player i HS was stucked...
€dit:
The funny thing is, after kill i killed him, i shoot the hole time with the dual pistols. And there was nothing in the Head..
Funny, or? Say me a Aimbot, who can do this and i give you my account!

Dude, i HAVENT any shaking on my PC. I dont no, why you have this. But on my PC, it is NOT shaking.

...I was on the top. There cames 2 zombie, they wasnt 1 meter distant of me. And the chance to headshot them with a SNIPER is 1:1! srsly.
And my question:
If iam aimbotting, why i havent hit the other zombie behind him?

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
I'm not going to comment more on this thread. Please just wait for the admins to take a look at the DEMO. Remember it's the demo we're concentrating on when it comes to a perm ban.

If you want to take a look at the demo yourself, go to SourceBans and download the DEMO file. Then go to the folder called "cstrike" on your computer(the one under counter strike source) and put the demo into the folder. Then go on counter strike CONSOLE and write in "Demoui" and chose the demo you want to play.

Yes you got the right to complain about BANS. Now we only got to wait for more admins to watch the DEMO.
Hope we can sort this problem out :)
Have a good day

-The Viper-

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
Öhmm, i have watched all demos, lol
Else why iam asking for upload?^^
I think, you dont understand me. But its okay. Lets wait. Maxgs was sure too, that iam aimbotting, but at the end, what happened? :)
Whatver, lets wait now

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
guys, forget the damn external sites!

either compress both in a rar/zip and upload it to sourcebans or upload them here in the thread either as .dem .rar or .zip fuck uplaoded.to mediashit and so on.

i will watch the demos when i have some spare time, this is getting annoying

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
I watched the demo and he still shakes like aimboter but its not aimbot because he misses alot.
Only question stays why he shakes so much^^ i havent seen it on any players before...