V3 - Tell your opinion now

SpaghettiCat

15 Feb 2015
And sometimes too many players focused on one spot can bring disaster, as we continually prove ourselves with the edgers who think they can be Rambo and avoid any zombie attacks from any place.

Haha, that's always fun. To overcome this spread out to other spots so there's not too many of you in one place. Or appoint yourself to the post of what I like to call "Internal Security": your job is to watch the edgers and shoot them the fuck out as soon as they get infected :D

D

Deleted member 8433

Haha, that's always fun. To overcome this spread out to other spots so there's not too many of you in one place. Or appoint yourself to the post of what I like to call "Internal Security": your job is to watch the edgers and shoot them the fuck out as soon as they get infected :D

Well maybe, following your example point, edgers can be pretty much anywhere(and is actually happening on small maps), that would bring instant disaster to the entire team.Also shooting infected away doesn't work 80% of the time as the reaction is dependent on many factors like ping, lag spikes, personal user settings etc; I don't find this to be an effective/consistent solution/strategy, because of that. Well, anyway I don't expect you know what K.I.A and me was speaking about so there is that.

You just know and maybe got used to this kind of gameplay, so any constructive criticism against your arguments are pointless. *mic drop*

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRalle

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2013
Germany
Lets try again Zombie Riot hah :D only edited also like the last one from me ^^ or we add a game "Killing Floor" and make there are server

greetings TheRalle

SpaghettiCat

15 Feb 2015
Also shooting infected away doesn't work 80% of the time as the reaction is dependent on many factors like ping, lag spikes, personal user settings etc; I don't find this to be an effective/consistent solution/strategy,

That's where the whole fun is! It's challenging! If you practice you'll become good at it, like me :) It adds interesting complexity to an otherwise simple game. Not enough people on a spot: zombies will break through. Too many people on the spot: more chance of edgers being infected.

D

Deleted member 8433

I honestly wish to know what Niko has to say about what K.I.A and me are trying to show. I believe, since he is the founder he got experience and knows about the different ways of playing ZM, so there must be a reason on why he discarded the idea, if he did so...

As for now he seems passive to the discussion, maybe because hes busy with other things... Well, guess what, you've got to have a nice active community around your servers, better try to be more active in such discussions since you opened the thread in the first place and wanted to hear what others had to say :D

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
i'll jump in the discussion after the 3rd of September, might even be as late as the 10th of September. I'm graduating so I'm busy 25/7 (no typo).

But it's good that everyone has different opinions, it creates a discussion, and discussions bring in feedback, I then use experience, feedback and some chemical-x to fine tune the servers :)

During this period Havoc is trying to keep an eye out on V1, perhaps he'll find some time to give his opinion on V3 if he feels like he has anything to say.

edit: i just noticed how i replied at 03:36, solid proof of me being under university stress. xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 8433