Paying money for an unban

GAMERMANA

15 Jun 2017
Egypt
The idea isnt original however i think it will make much better things for the community

How about we set an unban/gag/mute price to cut through the unban time or remove a permanent ban like 10dollars or so (gags and mutes and the length of the punishment may vary the price)and have people to pay to come back to the servers if they desperately want to come back

But it only has one condition of working:
If the player did something banable and he was fault then he can pay to come again or wait his punishment out

Of course we would need some players to stay out of our servers forever just so then an spa/ha can disable paying for the unban and he wouldn't be able to come again...

(Come on you gotta like the idea its amazing)

Reactions: AZIZ

ayo0ode

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
30 Mar 2015
the servers are FREE and i hope it will always stays FREE and that's why i joined this community

GAMERMANA

15 Jun 2017
Egypt
the servers are FREE and i hope it will always stays FREE and that's why i joined this community
I didnt say you to pay to play after a ban...
I said u can speed it up by paying...

I didnt add a fee to the players i added a little option for them and they can still go-free as normal

And i dont see why don't like this idea...
I am COMPLETELY with it and i see no downsides to it.just think about it

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
We already got offered money to reduce or lift bans but these requests have always been rejected by us. It's simply not in our interest - never was nor will be. The reasons for reducing or lifting bans is based on fairness, not money.

NorthernLight

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
15 Dec 2015
Germany
Wow.
And a hacker/Cheater?
For 10$ the ban is lifted and he can continue to use his hack and destroys the fun of other players.
Dude, you're a fucking genius.

Reactions: Lotus

GAMERMANA

15 Jun 2017
Egypt
Im sorry i tried to help here no more suggestions then as you wish guys
... -_-
As if you ever had a suggestion
And ive just said you can disable that option for constant rulebreakers so they HAVE to wait for the ban/gag/whatever length
Just read the thread carefully then reply

Last edited:

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
And ive just said you can disable that option for constant rulebreakers so they HAVE to wait for the ban/gag/whatever length
Just read the thread carefully then reply

Did it occur to you before you made this thread that people are receiving punishments for breaking clearly labelled and defined rules and they should have to deal with the consequences of their actions? Exactly what kind of punishment do you think would be fine to let slide for $$? If people are willing to pay money for an unban they should receive a perm ban instead since they obviously don't care about following the rules xD

Reactions: NorthernLight

GAMERMANA

15 Jun 2017
Egypt
Forget it guys
I didnt have this idea mainly for the money
But you just had to
Just forget it

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
ecksdee

Reactions: Lotus

mariohaddad92

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2015
BEIRUT
Well that wasn't "the stupidest idea", it's actually being done (though criticized) in real life in plea agreements when a convict proposes a higher fine and less jail time... so don't feel bad about your suggestion, it was a valid idea worth suggesting and would have been applicable to a certain extent and within some defined limits (for example depending on the reason of the gag/ban and it's recurrence).

However, as previously mentioned, it does not correspond with this community's strategy, which aims to accomplish absolute fairness and EQUALITY for all players, regardless of their financial capabilities.

So thank you for caring enough to suggest in the first place.

AZIZ

BANNED
28 Apr 2017
Well that wasn't "the stupidest idea", it's actually being done (though criticized) in real life in plea agreements when a convict proposes a higher fine and less jail time... so don't feel bad about your suggestion, it was a valid idea worth suggesting and would have been applicable to a certain extent and within some defined limits (for example depending on the reason of the gag/ban and it's recurrence).

However, as previously mentioned, it does not correspond with this community's strategy, which aims to accomplish absolute fairness and EQUALITY for all players, regardless of their financial capabilities.

So thank you for caring enough to suggest in the first place.

lol first guy I see in here being actually cool with poster , lol @ people threating a 14 years old of idiot lmao u guys have problems he's just trying to help hes a cool guy , maybe his idea was not the best but he tryed to help the server u could be phukin respectful lmao i was like lmao @ rude people(no whiteknight umad)

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
He earned some criticism, nothing to be frustrated about. Nobody was actually rude, his idea was just "very far away" from our basic attitude towards handling punishments.
@GAMERMANA Keep posting your ideas, it will only help you and us to develope. Thank you.

GAMERMANA

15 Jun 2017
Egypt
-_-
Wtf should i do now???
"This might ne the stupidist idea"
"Keep posting your ideas,.."

Ive never had this dilemma before
And i dont think i would ever have it ...

Paul Bakker

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
31 May 2017
I am totaaly agree with mariohaddad92. I totally agree that we cannot do it, because it destroys the idea of fair playing into a collect system for money. Like in the Netherlands, they try to give as many tickets for breaking the law. Not to mantain the law but for collecting taxs money. But still stay posting ideas and give feed-back in a psoitive way even the idea is not good inaf, else people stop posting.

Advise of a old man ;)

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
-_-
Wtf should i do now???
"This might ne the stupidist idea"
"Keep posting your ideas,.."

Ive never had this dilemma before
And i dont think i would ever have it ...

Well if you have an idea you shouldn't feel like you can't post it, but if you can't handle negative opinions on those ideas then I wouldn't advise posting further suggestions. Not everyone will agree with or like a suggestion, case in point my own words on this thread, however that shouldn't stop you from posting if you believe you have a good idea

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
I think it's cool he's coming up with idea's & i encourage him to think of more. However, accepting payment for an unban/ungag is kinda fucked.... It's bribery, and i can only imagine the environment it would cause when people are jumping around in the servers after breaking the rules multiple times & then there are people who are gagged for 1x offence and can't afford to pay to get it lifted...