Lost connection to server issue

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Keeps freezing giving me the lost connection to server.

Actually it happened alot when i used my spray, you get dc and have to rejoin.

Its not a connection issue, can just rejoin to V1 or V3 instantly, i got 10 servers on my network too with a good fiber line.

Many times just a few seconds after i post spray it happends, is this supposed to happend when you have a banned spray or something?

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Actually it just happened again, and when i rejoin the server is full.

Is this an auto kick feature where it kicks last player who joined server to let a Donator / user with privileges into the server? i know alot of those plugins but normaly it doesn't DC, maybe thats just a way to make it look innocent.

Edit: just happened again on V1 and not that many players so its not that either.
not sure whats causing it, maybe someone blocks my connection

Edit2, Yeah i think i solved it, it was my network cable lol, my bad guys,

Last edited:

Tommy Tank

27 May 2018
United Kingdom
I haven't had any problems for the whole day whilst on V1/V3 so it may have something to do with you, on the other hand we can't conclude the issue based on that so wait for a Tech Admin to help you out

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'918
Canadia eh?
that wouldn't actually be what we do ;)
also as you can see by his second post he resolved the problem

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Actually still having it, i believe its a model / material being used that hasn't been downloaded.

Annyone can try this out by deleting their "download" folder in the cstrike folder and rejoin the server, if annyone would care to try it that'd be something.

Steam validation and letting files re download hasn't fixed it, atleast something causing me to time out randomly and it only started to happend like this the last days as CT and T randomly.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Cant edit my comment but, re downloaded css, runs for a little while then randomly happened again, taking a break for now.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Used to get Failed to load sound "physics\nearmiss\whoosh_huge3.wav in console when ppl were infected.

Now i downloaded the file by joining all the other css servers elite hunterz has to see if it was just missing on the fastDL and so far i haven't crashed, gonna play for a while longer, if im stable for 1-2 hours its definetely solved.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Aight not sure annymore, re installed css "again" and to me it might actually be the advertisements, i have not heard the advertisements a single time for few days now, normaly it plays the sound in the background but not annymore.

wierd why that would DC me.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Try using ******** In console this should work

already tried that, no luck.

Yeah seems it was just my windows firewall blocking the port every now and then, i did reset the firewall earlier and i de activated the rule, but now i overrided it myself and its working again.

now we're talking.

VkkX1b7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
or maybe not, was just temporarely.

oh well, if no one else has the issue then its just me so i'l figure it out eventually.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Do you see every model in game? Agent Smith, zombie, Head admin skin etc? Do you hear the adverts? What happens before you get disconnected, do you post your spray, write some command or something?

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Do you see every model in game? Agent Smith, zombie, Head admin skin etc? Do you hear the adverts? What happens before you get disconnected, do you post your spray, write some command or something?

yeah i see them, if im missing textures on a model or a model file i see it in console when i look at it. actually it seems like i fixed it by simply reinstalling my graphics drivers. been on my firewall alot now but no luck and after installing new drivers never had an issue.

reinstalled game twice, i run gameservers at my place too but it wasn't that either. so well its solved now, been on for nja many hours now and no issues. kinda wierd tho.

klimbo

11 Feb 2019
yeah i see them, if im missing textures on a model or a model file i see it in console when i look at it. actually it seems like i fixed it by simply reinstalling my graphics drivers. been on my firewall alot now but no luck and after installing new drivers never had an issue.

reinstalled game twice, i run gameservers at my place too but it wasn't that either. so well its solved now, been on for nja many hours now and no issues. kinda wierd tho.

i'm playing this server (Zombie Hunting V3) on no steam ( CSC Warzone )
but i can't join it anymore
it's appear ( the server you are trying to connect to is running a newer version of the game )
even though i have updated the game
any suggestions ?
cool thanks for this good expliation