Not open for further replies.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Admin's Name EH Kurd
Time and date 10.06.2018
Server Zombie hunt v0
Description
So we we're on marble, all CT's chase the last zombies into that one room.

EH kurd is in the front and has 10-20 CT's behind him, he goes in first and when he used his mag and starts reloading, he decides that he has to use noclip and teleport to get out before he dies.

The video is the map and the small room if you are not aware of marble v2.

you cant just use admin powers to save yourself when reloading thats unheard off.

All i have is a brief screenshot of when he used it, wasn't recording at the time but he knows himself he did it and should not use admin powers to save yourself like that.

lOVQG8g.jpg

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? No

KURD

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
7 Oct 2010
Hey Law,

You are correct that i used nonclip to teleport myself out of that little room. I use to do that when i get stuck, instead of teleporting myself / others which takes longer time..

That room is known to be a blocking spot. Getting blocked there is naturale, but stucking is something else. I act when these stcking happen either it is me, or other players :)

Reactions: Melisa

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
ppl cant just teleport themself out when things are not going according to the plan.
You vent in first dude, you know it would happend.

Last edited:

QUARESMA

11 May 2018
I saw it! Kurd use admin powers every time!!
Please be attention! He is not a fair admin!

Why don't head-admins read these topics!

QUARESMA

11 May 2018
Could you please look at the chat history with date in the following screenshot??
And tell me please do you see any insulting??

Tuxedo_Mask

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Jun 2017
Germany
Hello @QUARESMA !
Please submit an Unban / Ungag Request and do not write in threads where it has nothing to do with it!
Thank you and have a nice day.:)

Reactions: TheDude and Melisa

QUARESMA

11 May 2018
Hello @QUARESMA !
Please submit an Unban / Ungag Request and do not write in threads where it has nothing to do with it!
Thank you and have a nice day.:)

Hi friend,

I just wanted to support this topic because I saw Kurd as he use his admin power. this post is related to Kurd and abusing his power.

A head-admin or special admin should review this topic and decide his punishment I think.

We want to create better conditions for playing css.
Thank you :)

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
@QUARESMA
1) stay out of threads which do not concern you (like admin Tuxedo already told you)
2) no abuse in your "case"
3) stop lieing! I've been on servers when admin Kurd gagged you for insulting. This is what you answered him, after he told players to keep it ENG/GER and to stop insulting:
2018-06-18 21:48:59 amk kürdü.

translated: "i sh*t/f**k in your mouth Kurd" (my Turkish is fine enough to understand it well)

Know that if admin Kurd wasnt faster than me your gag would have been way longer, because my ban lenght would have been at least a month, regarding your (chat) ban history. Learn to respect our rules, players and admins and know that next time you insult a player or an admin it might be the last time you insult anybody on our servers, as you already collected 9 communication bans (!), all for same reason: insulting/turkish insulting.

And again: No answer needed here, no answer wished. Go and open an own thread if you think there is more to discuss about your chat ban history.

Reactions: KURD and Melisa

Tuxedo_Mask

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Jun 2017
Germany
It does not matter what you want @QUARESMA !
This is a thread between Kurd and Law_Enforcement. If you have a problem submit your own Abuse Report with the necessary proof.
And now please stop writing in threads that do NOT concern YOU.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.