[IMPORTANT] V1 is dying, help us!

WPL

30 Oct 2018
Bhopping is not a skill. It is similar thing with cheating!

For example: @Finny is a great noob if he lost his bhopping ability. Or maik...

bhop bhop bhop...... Not anything else...

Looks like v1 will be died within 6 months because of the players such as @Finny , maik...
This is weird and not real counter strike.

If you are a zombie in the game, then bhop bhop bhop bhop bhop.....
Even camping is much more fair than bhopping!

Last edited:

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
Actually, you are very wrong in that topic, bhopping is a skill and not a cheat, there is cheat to improve your bhopping yes. Bhopping is not considered as cheating, v1 didn't die because of bhopping. Its been around longer than you've played here and its probably been around longer than you made your steam account. the Cs, half life series is the games that bhopping almost originated from (think it first came from quake or something else) and I dont know why you personally decided to call out Maik and Finny whom I've known since years back but they're both highly skilled with bhop and aiming overall, Im guessing these 2 are the players you've died from the most :p

We all are allowed to have our own opinion but if EH decided to remove bhopping that would remove one of the best parts of the game, if you don't know how to bhop yourself theres are over 1000 guides online and youtube videos to learn it faster. And no this is not real counter strike, this is zombiemode mate, its way different. one of the gamemode that benefits ALOT from having bhopping enabled/allowed. A part of being a zombie is having good momentum and speed, you're already a bit faster as zombies but shooting as a running CT hitting zombies will make them slow down by a bit, and it also works against people bhopping.

Also remember, v1 is a hunting server, in my opinion camping is way more unfair than jumping around trying to get something going.

Finny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2010
Finland
You're 100% wrong, Quaresma.
Bhop is not what kills V1. Removing the rights from people to do bhopping would kill it even faster.
Think about all the highly ranked names, old zm players, and if you ever watched them play you'd notice how much they also bhop. I wouldn't even count myself in the top 10 bhoppers of the people in our servers.
Just bind your jump to mwheelup- or down, and start practising. And as Blue mentioned above, there are many guides in the internet you can start learning off with.

Reactions: easy and Blue™

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
LuL Bhopping killed v1, mmmkay

WPL

30 Oct 2018
@Blue™ : Finny killed me 2 or 3 times and maik killed 8-10 times. I killed them too. Even I knifed maik.

I know bhopping but I don't prefer it.

Hope you're continue to enjoy with your bhopping while server is dying :)
Congratilations! You're master of the Bhopping-Strike:Source now. Because you're all nothing without infinity bhopping.

@SOUR are you bhopping in front of your mom? Mmm immm ümmmm sie amk

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
bhopping is a part of the game-play, it is not going to be changed as it's one of the benefits zombies have, without bhop humans would win pretty much every round.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
@WPL, what kind of answer is that hahaha? like Havoc said bhopping has been apart of this game ever since it came out? and we are not going to stop so either you learn it or you don't i can send you some nice guides <3

Reactions: WPL

klimbo

11 Feb 2019
You're 100% wrong, Quaresma.
Bhop is not what kills V1. Removing the rights from people to do bhopping would kill it even faster.
Think about all the highly ranked names, old zm players, and if you ever watched them play you'd notice how much they also bhop. I wouldn't even count myself in the top 10 bhoppers of the people in our servers.
Just bind your jump to mwheelup- or down, and start practising. And as Blue mentioned above, there are many guides in the internet you can start learning off with.
why he is 100% ??

klimbo

11 Feb 2019
Actually, you are very wrong in that topic, bhopping is a skill and not a cheat, there is cheat to improve your bhopping yes. Bhopping is not considered as cheating, v1 didn't die because of bhopping. Its been around longer than you've played here and its probably been around longer than you made your steam account. the Cs, half life series is the games that bhopping almost originated from (think it first came from quake or something else) and I dont know why you personally decided to call out Maik and Finny whom I've known since years back but they're both highly skilled with bhop and aiming overall, Im guessing these 2 are the players you've died from the most :p

We all are allowed to have our own opinion but if EH decided to remove bhopping that would remove one of the best parts of the game, if you don't know how to bhop yourself theres are over 1000 guides online and youtube videos to learn it faster. And no this is not real counter strike, this is zombiemode mate, its way different. one of the gamemode that benefits ALOT from having bhopping enabled/allowed. Pnr Status TextNow VPN A part of being a zombie is having good momentum and speed, you're already a bit faster as zombies but shooting as a running CT hitting zombies will make them slow down by a bit, and it also works against people bhopping.

Also remember, v1 is a hunting server, in my opinion camping is way more unfair than jumping around trying to get something going
hey, i don't think v1 is a hunting server

Vıקe®.™

27 Apr 2019
Sweden
I just want to say something, v1 server did lost alot of players. its becouse its kind of "boring". you have to make changes to it, like maybe zombie skins with zombie powers like speed, invisibly, och long jumps maybe. it can be anything its just a example. i just want to say just make a changes. it has been like this very long time and its becoming more boring.

Vıקe®.™

27 Apr 2019
Sweden
i know css is an old game, but there is still players it means the game is fun and they want to play but, it was my personal oppnion to make some changes to keep those players play and dont leave the server. :)

Reactions: NorthernLight

rhodo

14 Jun 2018
Manchester
hi guys. 1. I just got feelings it started with that strange change of point system - I'm suspicious it was @Havoc 's job :) ... 2. kids from v3 will not play on v1- no snipers, no never-ending re-spawn... Is there any chance to re-store v1 as it was say half year ago ? Now it's perfect time as @Havoc finally retired :)

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
hi guys. 1. I just got feelings it started with that strange change of point system - I'm suspicious it was @Havoc 's job :) ... 2. kids from v3 will not play on v1- no snipers, no never-ending re-spawn... Is there any chance to re-store v1 as it was say half year ago ? Now it's perfect time as @Havoc finally retired :)

First of all i never changed anything with the point system, if you mean assists then it was Niko who added it.
Second, I haven't changed anything major to the game play at all so i don't know how now that i "finally retired" that it can be changed back.
Feel free to blame me for whatever, i don't know what your problem is with me but i haven't done anything to change the server so if you want to blame me for something then find something I have actually done that was wrong.

rhodo

14 Jun 2018
Manchester
hey @Havoc . I'm just teasing you mate and I miss you coz nobody can kick me, launch to space, freeze and re-kill me in one round like you... :) . Anyway something happened with pointing on v1 couple months ago, now it's only half points for killing, mess with clan stats... It is since that mess with points, two or three weeks there's been no points on both v1 and v3 remember ?

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
zombies dies too fast on V1, TMP and dual elites should be removed they are OP even on V3