23 Apr 2019
La-la land
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]
Ingame name Hülya
SteamID STEAM_0:1:526358032

Ban/Gag reason always teaming with zatox
Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment
Statement of grounds
It seems to be a little unfair to ban my gf for 3 months while I've been banned only for 2 days.

Don't you think easy?

You warned me multiple times, but we played normal since months, last time you warned me for something was back in December or January. (You can also look at ban history, which you probably are very famiiar with since all my bans are issued by you)

We accept the punishment but we would appreciate if you would reduce her punishment to 1 month or something like that.

Thanks.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Hello mate,

I suggest you tell your gf to open an unban request if she feels like I was treating her unfair. I will certainly answer if she does so.

Reactions: Slowian

Zatox

Donator
23 Apr 2019
La-la land
Hi,

Would it be possible that we handle this over here? My gf lives with me and unfortunately she doesn't have an account open here on the forums. Otherwise i have to open an account for her. She asked me to open an unban request. Unfortunately she doesn't speak english. So either way you would be dealing with her reprot with me. I would only translate it for her.

That would be really appreciated, if you would allow this..

Thank you.

Reactions: rhodo

rhodo

14 Jun 2018
Manchester
Hi,

Would it be possible that we handle this over here? My gf lives with me and unfortunately she doesn't have an account open here on the forums. Otherwise i have to open an account for her. She asked me to open an unban request. Unfortunately she doesn't speak english. So either way you would be dealing with her reprot with me. I would only translate it for her.

That would be really appreciated, if you would allow this..

Thank you.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D