Handled [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Protest a punishment: Zatox

Discussion in '(un)ban/un(block) Requests' started by Zatox, 20 May 2020.

1. Zatox

Zatox Active Member Donator

Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]
    Ingame name Hülya
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:526358032

Ban/Gag reason always teaming with zatox
    Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment
    Statement of grounds
    It seems to be a little unfair to ban my gf for 3 months while I've been banned only for 2 days.

Don't you think easy?

You warned me multiple times, but we played normal since months, last time you warned me for something was back in December or January. (You can also look at ban history, which you probably are very famiiar with since all my bans are issued by you)

We accept the punishment but we would appreciate if you would reduce her punishment to 1 month or something like that.

Thanks.

2. easy

easy Well-Known Member Staff Member Special Admin EliteHunterz Clan Member Donator

Hello mate,

I suggest you tell your gf to open an unban request if she feels like I was treating her unfair. I will certainly answer if she does so.

Slowian likes this.
  3. Zatox

Zatox Active Member Donator

Hi,

Would it be possible that we handle this over here? My gf lives with me and unfortunately she doesn't have an account open here on the forums. Otherwise i have to open an account for her. She asked me to open an unban request. Unfortunately she doesn't speak english. So either way you would be dealing with her reprot with me. I would only translate it for her.

That would be really appreciated, if you would allow this..

Thank you.

rhodo likes this.
  4. rhodo

rhodo Well-Known Member

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.