[Recruitment] Counter-Strike: Source (ALL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxinator4000

15 May 2016
netherlands
[CS:S (ALL)] maxinator4000

Ingame name: ℳᎯ✗ᎥᶆᎥĽÎαℕ

Steam username: maxinator4000

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62497918

English knowledge: Intermediate

Other languages: dutch,

Previous bans: VAC banned, from csgo.

reason: cheated in private server but i got banned anyway xD but seriously i wont cheat in official MM servers ( not anymore)

Past admin experience: used to be admin in TF2 trade server.

Motivation: i would like to be admin becouse i see alot of people needing admin and there is no most of the time.

also i love helping people out.

Referred by: Kucki

About me: im 16 years old, still go to school have a 5 to 7 job (3-5 days a week)

i love gaming

Favourite Server: BunnyHop

WispySkies

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
15 Feb 2016
Virginia, United States
[CS:S (ALL)] WispySkies

Ingame name: Undyne

Steam username: wispyskies

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101220101

English knowledge: Advanced

Other languages: Latin

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: I was a GO-Free admin on EH.

Motivation: I resigned from being a GO-Free admin, and ever since one of them bought me C:SS I've grown to really like the C:SS side of the EH community. I feel that I can be helpful here in C:SS and that I could expand upon my knowledge of what an admin does on the C:SS side of things, instead of CS:GO. I think this will be a step up for me and I'm sure I can handle the challenge. Thanks! Bree :)

Referred by: Soph

About me: hOi! I'm Bree or Wispy! I'm a really quiet person, and I strongly dislike water and the outdoors so I'll be inside a lot to spend time playing on your servers ^-^ Despite my strange way of talking in slack, I'm pretty chill. :p

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1

Caretaker

27 Oct 2013
Denmark
[CS:S (ALL)] Caretaker

Ingame name: Caretaker

Steam username: Caretaker9

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32883727

Other languages: German, swedish, norwegian

Previous bans: I have 0 bans. That's not my style.

Past admin experience: My admin experience start way back, when i first started playing zombie mode. I think it was in 2008. I got admin on a polish server, even though i didn't understand a word they said. But they trusted me. A few years later i bought my own servers, ran them, had admin on them, and had other plays with admin. My last admin experience was on a danish zombie mod server (im danish btw). Which i had for a year, before it was shut down. (Css biggest danish zombie server)

Motivation: I like the admins, i want to be a part of the admin team. I like to be in charge. I obey every rule, and i hate rule breakers. And to be honest, there are alot on the zombie servers. And often there are no admins on. If i would to become an admin. You would have one online every day to deal with all the rule breakers. Often nothing happens to the rule breakers, and that is very frustrating when you want to play a fair game. So take me in, and you would be adding a trusted and experienced player to your team. The zombie server is basically the only server i play, when i play Css, and i feel that the server is adminless much of the time.

Referred by:

About me: Well, my name is Frederik, i am 22 year old guy from Denmark, Copenhagen. I live for my self with a flatmate. I work in a daycare. In my spare time i go to the gym, i go out to have drinks, i hang with my friends, i run, play football and of course i love to game. I am indepedent, responsible and mature. But i also like to have fun. You can have fun as an admin, and still be responsible. Thats my perspective on the matter.
Theres not much more to say, give an old css veteran(10 years) a shot, and you wont be let down! However you would have one more to help you out with problems!

Kind regards

Caretaker

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V3

williamng95

15 Jun 2016
[CS:S (ALL)] williamng95

Ingame name: Monk

Steam username: williamdie

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56982689

Other languages: chinese, japan

Previous bans: Never.

Past admin experience: have been admin in minecraft server LOL
help people if they dk what to do

Motivation: Help out the server , ban hackers
play with the members in game

Referred by: Nobody.

About me: My hobby is playing American football
,baseball , UCI cycling competition and finding ancient artifacts .

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Zombie Riot [EX V2], Zombie Escape, Glass_War, GunGame, Minigames, BunnyHop, twotowers/poolparty DeathMatch

HARRY07

21 Jun 2016
[cs:s (all)] harry07

Ingame name: THE EXCHANGER

Steam username: THE EXCHANGER

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1541437737

Other languages: greek,albanian

Previous bans: well i once acidentally insulted a admin becouse he put me on fire and slayed me for no reason

Past admin experience:

Motivation: well i play a lot and in the servers there are no admin so the players break the rules by blocking,closing door and destroy props and thats the reason why i want to be admin

Referred by:

About me: well i used to be a football player but i left it but still i love playing and watching football+ basketball. I have a lot of free time so i play most of my time in css

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Escape

iyzyz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 May 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] iyzyz

Ingame name: DEEZ NUTZ

Steam username: iyzyz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90045227

Other languages: Arabic

Previous bans: None

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I play on EH servers over 2 hours everyday, so I believe I will be of great service to my beloved server.

I've enjoyed playing on EH server for 2 years, and I finally believe that I am expert enough to be an admin.

Referred by:

About me: I am a 20 years old college student, I am an avid gamer,PC enthusiast, and a divine petrol head.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

VLKing

30 Jun 2016
[CS:S (ALL)] VLKing

Ingame name: VLKing

Steam username: VLKing

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15249677

Other languages: dutch, spanish et un peu de français

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: i've seen alot of players teaming with the opposite team in zombie servers, they don't respect the rules. I see admins online but they don't do anything about it. And i like the servers alot, i think pretty much everyone who comes there too, i want to keep it like that.

Referred by:

About me: I am a 16 year old boy who games a lot, i've played football in the past but when i was 8 i had an injury with my knee, i had to quit. So i started gaming even more. i play alot of League Of Legends, and obviously css. i like to be respected and give respect back to people who deserve it. I guess that's all i can say about me atm. ^^

timothy1074

25 Jun 2016
[CS:S (ALL)] timothy1074

Ingame name: »Smoke_Killer«

Steam username: »Smoke_Killer«

SteamID: 54305276

English knowledge: Beginner

Other languages: Maltese

Previous bans: I if ban them if there insulting me h

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I like admin because i do something good and having fun be admin and do my best as an admin

Referred by: Smoke_killer

About me: I like playing footballs

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
[CS:S (ALL)] Ronin.

Ingame name: Ronin.

Steam username: plaumann2015

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:151412053

Other languages: Turkish, German

Previous bans: 3

Past admin experience: I am admin in the DH - Zombie hunting server.
I know what admins can be doing and not.

Motivation: Because I like the server and I am activ and for the justice and helping to the another players in the server :)

Referred by:

About me: I am student, living in Hamburg, 15years old, I am not brutal I got a clean heart :) , I like Computer Games, I played professionally 5 years Basketball, I like to listen to music.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, GunGame, Minigames

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016

Steam username: plaumann2015

Previous bans: 7

Past admin experience: I am admin in the DH-ZombieHunting server, so I know what admins can do and what not and what they allowed and what not.

Motivation: I like the server, I mean I am activ most of my time and if I play css then I play only the EH server because its funny. I like helping to another players if they have any problems, I am not Brutal and I am for the justice in the server, No matter if I am Admin or Not I see myself not different than another players. I am friendly, Helpfully, and I am a Pro Player in the server.

Referred by: Ronin.

About me: Im 15 years old, I like to listen to music, I played 5 years professinally Basketball, I am a Student, I like Computer Games, as I said I am not Brutal and I am Friendly.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, CBBLE only 100Tick V5

Proxyy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
19 Nov 2015
Sweden
[CS:S (ALL)] Proxyy

Ingame name: Gypsy

Steam username: Xoogi

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15890561

Other languages: Swedish.

Previous bans: Never been banned, I value rules!

Past admin experience: Admin for a few months at scandinavias biggest jailbreak server, Kumlaonline.

Motivation: Well quite frankly I often see people teaming, blocking, using harsh language etc when there isn't any admin online that can do anything about it, and I know how much it can bother people. I simply just want to help you by making the servers a better place for your players.

Another reason is that I have played here for so long and it's about time I step up and contribute to the server that I've been playing on for so many years!! I've thought about applying for so long but never actually got around to doing it haha, but here I go lol ^^

Referred by: Sophie knows me, however not by my current name but by Joel/fragment/proxy (Enissay MIGHT remeber me as Fragment) :D

About me: Turned 21 y/o a month ago and I live in Sweden. I like motorcykels, mountain climbing, parachuting (not very often, my wallet cries), scuba diving, and pretty much anything you can get a little bit of adrenaline out of... Fishing and cooking is also an interest of mine. I'm a casually happy guy who gets a long with everyone:)

I've been playing CSS since I was like 10 y/o (Very many years spent on ZH servers...). I don't play everyday of course, there has been periods that extend to a year where I haven't even logged on, but sooner or later I always find an interest and come back:)

Thanks for taking your time to consider me!!

/Joel

timothy1074

25 Jun 2016

Steam username: timothy1074

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068876281

Other languages: Maltese

Previous bans: I was ban because someone was insulting me and i was really angry and i told him to stop and he keep bothering me

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I like to be admin because I wish to do my job and I was never admin but I wish to be admin and I will help players for there help or problems

Referred by: Dataworm

About me: I am 14 years old I like playing football I am from malta

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016

Steam username: Ronin.

English knowledge: Elementary

Previous bans: Team Killing, Teaming, barricades destroying,

Past admin experience: I am admin in the DH-Zombie Hunting server and I know whats are allowed for admins and what not and I know the rules how can I admin ban a player and I know which reasons gave in the server.

Motivation: I see you guys are need at mornings and at weekend night admins because of the rulebreakers are playing ca. at the mornings and at the night.
I see that peoples need helps If no admins there is and I am helpfully and I like to help another players and I am actually 60% online in the game and 90% online in the steam. I got rulebreaks yes I know but I want to make it up and I am sorry because of my bans. But I learned that the players get bans If they do the thing more than 1 time. And I like your server guys and I am a pro player in the server.

Referred by: Ronin.

About me: 15 years old, Student, Played 5 years professionally basketball, Like the Computer games, I love the EH :)

ayo0ode

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
30 Mar 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] ayo0ode

Ingame name: Ayo0ode..

Steam username: Ayo0ode..~

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53933033

Other languages: arabic

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: i know the rules and i understand it very good ,i want everyone to have a nice & fair game on server

Referred by:

About me: i work on a small shipping & logistics Company and studying at KAU as well
my hobby's : playing games and watching movies/anime
am active on the server at night most of the time

TSK

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Aug 2015
SWITZERLAND
[cs:s (all)] tsk

Ingame name: TSK

Steam username: vatanasianitc

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:134441276

Other languages: German and Turkish

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: i was admin on the server Ghost Division for a very short time but the best experience i had in our community Elite Hunterz.

Motivation: first of all i wanna explain why i did leave the admin team, i had no time for playing CSS, i spend my time with my family that was the reason. i wanna be admin again because i have now time to play CSS and i could take care of server. i could help you guys to keep the server clean, i know that some admins left the adminteam and some other dont play much, it would be a advantage if i would become admin.

Referred by:

About me: My name is Önder
im 25 years old
im from Turkey
i live in Switzerland
my only hobby is now playing CSS
im working now as a electrician

susano

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
3 May 2015
Tanger, Morocco
[CS:S (ALL)] susano

Ingame name: Cysid ツ

Steam username: susano12345

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102183712

Other languages: Arabic and bit French

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: Yes

Motivation: I like this community, so I have decided to reapply and help as much as I can.

Referred by:

About me: My friends think I'm a tough guy, honest, kind and a little bit fucked up. But I do not agree with them. 8)

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, ScoutKniveZ, BunnyHop

257er

11 Jul 2016
[CS:S (ALL)] 257er

Ingame name: 257er

Steam username: schokopickser

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56220267

Other languages: Deutsch, Englisch

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: My experiences i made on DeadlyHunter and there i you by far always done very well. Also in EliteHunterZ i want to broaden my experience and always improve. :)

Motivation: EliteHunterZ enriches me every time anew, i am on weekends sometimes even all night on the server. I just love it. My Skills and everything i could improve to some already. I like and would of course also be treated like other and not only because i see it but also the other players i want to do my part to help the server always to enter on positive paths properly and leave without the constant insult and racist manifestations. I want a part of the team are people for simply showing that i can what. And that's not just gamble ;)

In short: I would like that the play as comfortable as possible on the servers will also interfere if friede are. I want to support Elite Hunter with my experience in the admin area.

Referred by:

About me: Hi im Dodo - 24 years old and working as Fachlagerist warehouse logistics. My hobbies are jogging - football and cycling.

Yes my life is to make money so that my current apartment and get everything stays so i can still actively playing. xD

More

16 Jul 2016
Norway
[CS:S (ALL)] More

Ingame name: More

Steam username: [email protected] (Steam account was created before Steam implemented usernames)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:7572

Other languages: Norwegian (mother-tongue), Spanish, Tagalog/Visayan.

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: Oct 14, 2015 - Nov 28, 2015:

Game & servers: CS:GO United-Players & their 8 surf servers at the time (the ones LeafyIsHere previously preferred to record footage at)

I was promoted from being a trial admin to an admin with full access due to my work and technical publishments in form of scripts and tools i made for the admin team. I was a renowned admin throughout my "reign", but decided to leave due to irl-struggles.

(If curiosity get the better of you; join their Teamspeak and ask about "More". I'm certain the old dogs will holler out)

Motivation: After finished studies. I feel like getting involved again. Involved in something I'm fond of and passionate about, which is preserving the legacy of Elite Hunterz and keeping it alive as I've taken notice of the steady decrease of players over the past years. I'd hate to see the ZM servers become abandoned.

I know I'm able to contribute, let my ideas be heard and monitor the servers, given the opportunity to do so. Nevertheless, I'm a sleep-deprived gamer who plays during the nights/mornings as well, meaning that I'll gladly be able to do an effort as an admin when there's none but me to monitor the servers.

Referred by:

About me: I'm a young diligent mind with ideas to be heard.

I'm currently living in Norway with my fiancée and two dogs. I'm working as an IT Manager, though I mostly sit in my office eating burgers and writing dreadful e-mails.

In my spare time, I mostly sit in front of my monitors or occasionally play gigs at venues to earn pocket money.

timothy1074

25 Jun 2016

Steam username: timothy1074

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54305276

Other languages: Maltese,English,Italian

Previous bans: I was never been ban

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I want to be admin because I was playing Elite Hunterz for 5 years and I like to do my job on Counter strike zombie mod I play everyday Elite hunterz and players keep asking me to be admin and I do my best to be admin to help players for something or problems I will be good admin

Referred by: ' Soph. #Jophie ♡

About me: My name is Timothy I am 14 years old I like Boxing.Football,basketball and swimming

Brale

20 Jul 2016
Copenhagen
[CS:S (ALL)] Brale

Ingame name: Brale

Steam username: Mestermus100

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20755709

Other languages: Danish, German

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: I have been admin on the Golden Division Zombie mod server, because I was a member of the Clan. But the clan got inactive and felt apart.

Motivation: I would like to become a admin on your zombie mod servers because I know the basic rules like NO BLOCK, NO ADMIN ABUSE, NO BAD LANGUAGE etc. And because I like to play a lot on your servers ^^ If I become admin, then I will secure that everything is running smooth between the players on the server and that everyone is having fun.

Referred by: SOUR

About me: Im 18 years old, im currently just working at a nightclub as a bartender, so I can pay my bills. Other than that im going to the gym at least 3 times a weak. Then playing alot on your servers, I actually just reached 1000 hours of playtime in CSS so thats alot I Guess xD. But I hope you will look up my application and hopefully accept me.

Greetings Brale

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Zombie Riot [EX V2], Zombie Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.