www.youtube.com
Name Lami Sa
SteamID STEAM_0:1:556753771
Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 13-07-20 8-9

Report Reason
Blocking/Ruining the gameplay
Additional Information
keeps blocking - especially on 4 way on top - and blocking players so they get killed by zombies - old player new acc
Proof Demo

Last edited:

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
Demo 1 - normal top block behaviour

Demo 2 - more fishy: you see in the end, when zombies attack, in a moment how he runs behind another player and blocks so player cant retreat when zombies rush forward

Attachments

• 2.dem
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
  • 1.dem
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Reactions: [ΞD] Spacemanッ

[ΞD] Spacemanッ

Donator
4 Jul 2020
Germany
I've never seen a dude like this. He's constantly insulting, blocking, teamkilling, and flaming other people. "It takes me 1 minute to change my account, and I don't even have to buy a new game"...."Fckn loser"..."I play for others to lose"..."I'll fuck your mum"...blah blah blah. He has minimum two accounts (Sa Lami + Lami Sa) and doesn't care about ANY ban. His only goal is to make everyone else mad. I want to read the chat, and don't have the ability to ignore his damn messages. Unfortunately there's nothing you can do against something like that. He just comes back and yolo it again.

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
@Spacemen, that is actually just a multi of a well-known player who does those things often enough. So I guess you already have seen that dude before with one of his 50 other accounts xD

Edit: Ah and as i can see admins already realized and handled it appropriately. Sorry for writing here!

Reactions: [ΞD] Spacemanッ

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
ONLY the requester of the ban, the admins, and the player that is involved in the ban request are allowed to reply to the thread!
Anyway, everyone is free to post proofs ONLY if they have them. I want to remind you that what will happen is due to our decision (admins, SPA, HA), so your word is not needed. DO NOT POST things like "GIVE HIM 3 months", "well done he deserved it", "shut up", "yeah ban him" and so on. This will lead into a punishment.
https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/who-is-allowed-to-write-in-ban-unban-requests.1222/