[Abuse by Admin] PLS TAKE MAXGS' ADMINRIGHTS INSTANTLY AWAY!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Well and again this useless ..... spammed the whole forum and got away with that he's previous acc got 3 perma bans for bad language and he got unbanned 3 times cuz he cryies harder then others and making shit up...

Jaiel

13 Sep 2010
and well i have made up a thread some time before noone really regarded your insults i have described and so you were lucky ..noone warned you or so and i think we wont get rid of you next time so i give it up

and i say you one thing: I WILL NEVER EVER MENTION YOU ON CHAT IN SERVERS SO DONT GAG ME EVER AGAIN BRO 'mkay?

yes i cry so hard css is my life u know!!!
but well im not that man like u who has perfectionating his bhop over years yes thats true!!!i have npthing to be proud of like you!

Last edited:

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
Maxgs is one of the best admins there is. Thanks to him doing exactly what an admin should do(give people a chance to learn the rules), I learned how to play zombie mod. If it wasn't for him giving me a second chance in game, I would have gotten a couple of bans for camping at restricted spots etc.

Also according to maxgs' chat log
(http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=3114)
He gave you several chances to calm down. Then also you tried to make Maxgs sound like an awful admin to the other players. I understand why he gagged you a couple of times. Admins DON'T gag people for the luls but to make people calm down for a few seconds.

PS: Locking this thread might be appropriate because it seems like this thread discussion has gone out of control.

Last edited:

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
yes i cry so hard css is my life u know!!!And you calling me nolifer?
but well im not that man like u who has perfectionating his bhop over years...I bhop maybe for a year not more and i never played on any bhop servers im just the lucky one who gets it right if you jelous just keep it to your self but dont call me cheater..

Jaiel

13 Sep 2010
Maxgs is one of the best admins there is. Thanks to him doing exactly what an admin should do(give people a chance to learn the rules), I learned how to play zombie mod. If it wasn't for him giving me a second chance in game, I would have gotten a couple of bans for camping at restricted spots etc.

Also according to maxgs' chat log
(http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=3114)
He gave you several chances to calm down. Then also you tried to make Maxgs sound like an awful admin to the other players. I understand why he gagged you a couple of times. Admins DON'T gag people for the luls but to make people calm down for a few seconds.

again a fan of him

lets have a look i have said: " we have no admin we have one with rights"
he gagged me and explained: "killer jaiel go ahead and report me cuz i am about to gag you since you talking shit about admins and giving them a bad name."

i got the feeling you are all a little bit stupid...where is the reason to gag me cause of what i have said? no serious explain my fault im looking forward to!

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
again a fan of him

lets have a look i have said: " we have no admin we have one with rights"
he gagged me and explained: "killer jaiel go ahead and report me cuz i am about to gag you since you talking shit about admins and giving them a bad name."

i got the feeling you are all a little bit stupid...where is the reason to gag me cause of what i have said? no serious explain my fault im looking forward to!
DUDE i alredy told you to stop trolling me but by saying this you just did it again "we have no admin we have one with rights" cuz you knew that im gonna react on this since i asked you number of times to stop talking to me since you dont have anything to tell me...
"we have no admin we have one with rights"Even very stupid admin or player can understand what you mean with this<<

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
Could a HA or SPA please lock this thread. This isn't a thread about requesting a ban but it sounds a lot more like some kind of a troll war. Especially when there a lot of "oh but your way worse than me" talk and "you come at me bro"? Sounds like some kind of ghetto talk =/

Jaiel

13 Sep 2010
what a ridiculous explanation:
1. i didnt talk to you
2. i didnt get it what was the part where you feel offended yourself?

explain it BRO

VIPER:this is a thread about abuse....thats what this forum is for ban unban or abuse requests!

Jaiel

13 Sep 2010
But yeah pkay i got it

some say :"oh we have admin"
i say to some :"we have no admin but we have one with rights"
maxgs thinking:"oh hes talking to me im so important...i dont like him...i fell pffended now"
maxgs :"!gag jaiel"
me :"lol lol lol"

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Just stop playing a victim for a sec and tell me why would you say something like this?"we have no admin we have one with rights"

Jaiel

13 Sep 2010
But yeah pkay i got it

some say :"oh we have admin"
i say to some :"we have no admin but we have one with rights"
maxgs thinking:"oh hes talking to me im so important...i dont like him...i fell pffended now"
maxgs :"!gag jaiel"
me :"lol lol lol"

right maxgs bro right?

TheAlmighty

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
16 Apr 2012
suggestion: would it not be better to close this thread and stop this non-sense

this conversation is not going anywhere no solutions will be made so i dont see reason why it should even be discussed :)

Jaiel

13 Sep 2010
Just stop playing a victim for a sec and tell me why would you say something like this?"we have no admin we have one with rights"
ill say you sth you have banned me once no twice for nothing and now you gag me for nothing im mad allready beeing bullied by you ok just let me play for gods sake you annoy me im spending no wasting here my time because i just cant believe how stupid someone can be and ur discussing everytime over hours with me and allways are going away from my essential post:

so again can you tell me the part where you feel yourself offended?

this was NOT concerning you f*** the world omg im enough of explainig allready!

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Hahah ok in previous attempt where you tryied to make me look bad you said that i ban people that bhop better then me or sth like this so in my opinion it was another attempt....
But even here you reverse things up you cant even give me proper answer on why would you say/correct it this way?cuz you see me as a person only with rights that i dont deserve?if yes then i were right and you tryied to provocate me cuz you knew that i was gonna react...

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
TheAlmighty
I agree cuz since i know that he hates me it was just another stupid attempt to get me removed also he was aware that without demos it wont work...

Jaiel

13 Sep 2010
cuz you see me as a person only with rights that i dont deserve?if yes then i were right and you tryied to provocate me cuz you knew that i was gonna react...

im sick of it i wanna say yes ur right really smart from that was the real reason i wanted you to gag me...

srsly im sick of you bro im just painfully sick of you
i cant lower my level to talk with you now anymore ... i think you have some bad problems in your life cuz you seem to be paranoid in my eyes...but bro youre not alone bro!!!

net prawda wce bljad eto xwatet tenep!!!tu ne npaw u tu eto snaesch

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
damn, cant believe how much asslicking happened in here

Status
Not open for further replies.