Abuse Report: Denniz / camouflage

volraider

21 Jan 2013
Admin's Name: Denniz / camouflage

Time and date: Feb 14, about 9pm

Description: Denniz often goes to spectator to avoid dying as a zombie. After a player said 'you fail as admin,' I looked and denniz was sitting in spec. I asked 'did he jump to spec again? to avoid death?' and was gagged.

The map before, he was instigating me, and then when he got tired of talking, he also gagged me.

Reporting this because I was encouraged to do so (even though it is a small abuse). The way denniz acts with his admin, there will probably be further threads in the future.

Attachments

• zm_azduextincion_acp_v30007.jpg
    zm_azduextincion_acp_v30007.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:
Reactions: fedbasket

Denniz.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
6 Nov 2013
Hello my dear,
it was valentines day & i thought it's the perfect present for you?
Anyways, you can't accept that i only going to spec when someone is asking me for teleport, complaining about blocker or whatever. And the point why you got gagged is that you don't stop provoking in every minute you have time for that. (For example nickchange to blame someone) You always complain about other player & admins but you don't think about your own behavior and complain then again about that you don't got treated right. You think you are always right & you know everything but in the end ".. there will probably be further gags (or whatever) in the future" if you don't accept that you are not a special one who can do what he wants.
At the end it's only to say that when you stop being a exaggerated sensitive person & you think about your own mistakes everything would be fine. I dont know why you don't want peace on the servers, always searching for trouble.

You don't have to complain about things which were growing up on your own mistakes,
so keep calm, think about it & just have fun on the servers ...

Btw "you fail as admin" because he didn't accept that i slayed him for blocking. So no important meaning.

Last edited:

fedbasket

10 Jul 2014
Camouflage admin abuse report

DSC_16221251212382.jpg
DSC_1619-1018003772.jpg
DSC_1620120237806.jpg
Good morning,
I would like to report admin "Camouflage", for constant admin rights abuse during game. He is constantly slapping for no real explanation to myself and others. Also, he tends to move players around at his ease and conveniance. Please check the following screenshots, which will prove an excessive use of admin rights.
Thank you for your time.
Fedbasket

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Hey fedbasket, first of all thank you for reporting a possible admin abuse, but next time create a new topic by yourself instead of posting into an other reporting topic from
a different admin.

Can I ask you which map you got played abd which time and date ? So chatlogs can be checked if there were any warnings or something like that and admin actions can be checked aswell.

I have to say that I remember your name after you blocked few times before on our servers. So if you blocked again or did any rulebreaking then it can be possible that these rulebreakings are the reason for the slapping/teleporting actions.

It would be better if we wait for a response from camouflage for this issue.

Thanks & kind regards,
T-Flash.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
thanks tflash, however in abuse reports it's better if only the involved admins respond.

as for the abuse report, I need a demo, else I can't check on the problems.
checking the screenshots i don't have reasons to believe he did anything wrong.

Niko

Azul Shiva

10 Nov 2012
Denniz is certainly not breaking any rules on the server. When it comes to rules and behaviour, hes an angel. Truly.

But like a few other people from EH, the problem is not the rules, its their false and rotten personalities, their general disrespect and hatred towards honesty and justice, the bully on the winning and the coward on the losing hand. Theyll smile friendly if youre some use to them, and when u turn ur back theyll piss in your coffee, the ultimate evidence of the communion of greedy rotting society.

Just like Boubble the lawyer.
Or Avollaj, the dick in your coffee.
Or Hige the teadrinker... a real diagnosis should be possible in around 10 years or so when he fully grew up.

So yea, HI VOLRAIDER, U READIN THIS?, guess what, assholes do exist. Either just ignore them, or do it the hard way if its worth it. Or amusing enough.
So I guess I will get a ban or something at least to confirm your ignorance towards truth and your favour of lies. I cant wait to see what punishment I will get and damn me, how denniz will enjoy this, how I get banned over his abuse report. So perfect..

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
attachment.php

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    756.2 KB · Views: 722

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
always so much useless drama

niko already stated that we need a demo but no demo is available, hence this thread is useless, kkthxbai.

GokuKriegerZ

14 Sep 2014
Hallo Zusammen,

ich bin ein Spieler in CSS Elite Hunterz und wurde heute unglücklicher weise von den Admin "Kiwi" ohne ein Bestimmen Grund gebannt. Eine Demo habe ich nicht vorhanden, da einfach ich nicht darauf fokussiert war.

Ich kann leider kein neues Thema erstellen, darum schreibe ich meine Beschwerde hier.

Daten:

Player [Ƶ] Gοкʋ-Kяıɇǥeʁ Ƶ �
No Demos

Steam ID STEAM_0:0:67994888
Steam Community 76561198096255504
IP address no IP address present
Invoked on 14-09-14 14:54:56
Banlength 3 d
Expires on 17-09-14 14:54:56
Reason Blocking yet again.
Banned by Admin Kiwi
Banned from Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD pow...
Total Bans 3 (search)

Es war so, dass ich unglücklicherweise 2-3 Spieler unabsichtlich geblockt bei 4 Way geblockt habe, um einen Gegenüberliegenden Zombie auszuschalten ! Ich bin dann nur KNAPP und damit meine ich KNAPP entkommen und wurde von "Kiwi" erschlagen.

Das ist auch vollkommen in Ordnung, er ist ein Admin und will das Spiel meist ohne Probleme abschließen.

Aber sein Verhalten und seine Frechheit gegenüber mir ist UNAKZEPTABEL !!! Ich entschuldigte mich bei ihn das das unabsichtlich war, und wurde dann sauer, als ich bei einen block in Crops beteiligt war ! Wenn er schon mich beobachtet warum unternimmt er dann bei einem Block nichts, sondern bei mir, obwohl das unabsichtlich war. Nun der Admin ist ungebildet und kommt mit einem Bann der FAST 1 JAHR zurückliegt. So was ist einfach nur Kindisch und sollte vom Boss gründlich untersucht oder die Rechte entzogen werden.

Die Bann Begründung ist einfach nur lächerlich und so was macht mir wirklich ungern sauer ! Einen Unban will nicht nich, dafür sind wir schon zu alt, und haben die Arbeit vor uns.

Ich bitte andere Admins, ein Auge auf ihn zu werfen, denn so was Gehört nicht auf unseren Elite Hunters CSS Server.

Der Ban ist meiner Seits berechtigt, da ich manchmal Unschöne Wörter aus mir gegeben habe, doch das ist eine andere Sache. Das Verhalten des Admins ist einfach nur lächerlich und ich hoffe auf einer Gründliche Erklärung auf seine Tat !

Ich bedanke mich für ihre Aufmerksamkeit und wünsche ihnen noch einen schönen Tag !

GokuKriegerZ

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland