Abuse Report: Denniz

heinzi

30 Jan 2014
Admin's Name: Denniz

Time and date: It happens often

Description: The admin Denniz is abusing.
He always slaps everyone, and earlier today I saw him freezing and slaying a player.
Also, when I ask him to help me if fx someone has got me stuck in a fridge or are teaming or whatever, he wont help. And only because he doesn't like me.

Boubble

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Jun 2013
Hi heinzi, welcome to our forum!

Please attach some proofs such as screenshots and demos to make it easier for us to decide whether you're right or wrong.
Be patient, and wait for Denniz to reply.

Koboldmaki

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
2 Apr 2010
He was joking around with another admin called Hige and freezed him this morning.. nothing bad about that; There's nothing wrong with slapping people from time to time as long as they are ok with that. He's a good admin and helps whenever he can.

I don't think that the fact that he doesn't like you can be called abuse. I'm not even sure about that, he might tell you in his response.

Greetings

Denniz.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
6 Nov 2013
Yooooooooo,
it's quite funny that you start an abuse report after i catched you & Green up while you were teaming & warned you that it's not only a slay next time. Before that there was only "Denniz best admin <3" & things like that. It doesn't help when you start lying. You don't asked me for anything. You only complained about the guy who stucked you in the table when everything ended. What you want me to do then when it's to late? If i like you or not, you are just a player like everyone else & when you need help you will get it. But to start insulting, lying & threaten the same action on other player doesn't make it better.

There is always a reason for me to do something like that, .. if not:
Please attach some proofs such as screenshots and demos to make it easier for us to decide whether you're right or wrong.

Regards

heinzi

30 Jan 2014
- Bubble, I will see if I can get some evidence.
- Denniz, I can easily admit that me and Green did team. And you did slay us yes. But later on when I played on the eh server, I saw 2 other guys team. When I wrote it to you, you just replied, saying some stupid thing about me and green had been teaming, and you did nothing about the situation at all. So I don't see why you should come and say that it has only been once, when it has been several times. That's just stupid.
Btw I don't remember writing that you're the best admin.
Also, "But to start insulting, lying & threaten" - Insulting: I have insulted you maybe once because you and kobi started to insult me and my clan
Lying: Since you said that I have only complained once, you're the one who's lying, since I've complained several times.
Threaten: This one is really hilarious. How have I threatened you? Please tell me.

Regards

Denniz.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
6 Nov 2013
You don't understand. I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about every other insult about other players. You complain about the same things you do on your mates, maybe you know how the other players feel/felt. Of course you don't remember about that right now. I have no reason to lie. You don't said "Ok i have to do the same on them then"? You didn't, really? Just stop lying. The only thing which is "just stupid" is that you are acting like a kid which is trying to talk crap about me (once about Kobi) that i'm treating you wrong. Like i said you are just a normal player for me, but it seems not for long anymore, becoming a special one.

heinzi

30 Jan 2014
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=234030792
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=234031272
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=234032058
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=234033856

On ½ hour :)
Let me tell you what you do. You don't care about people destroying barriers, but when I say one bad thing, you focus on me with all your power.
Pretty much all the time, I don't destroy barriers, but I see everyone else doing it. You obiviously don't. You only see when I do something wrong. That's something that's really pissing me off. You point out the people you don't like, and you annoy the shit out of them. So it seems kinda ridiculous that you say that you just look at me as a normal player, when you don't.

Denniz.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
6 Nov 2013
1. Screen: Killed you both, and? Would be the same at PwB or another clan.
2. Screen: "Nolifers", about who?
3. Screen: She blocked, so?
4. Screen: A french guy who can only speak french asked Kobi something, he answered. What now?

YOU don't have to tell me what to do, that's the first point. I tell YOU what to do: Stop complaining, make a demo. We don't have 30 Screens infront of us - 1 screen for 1 player. Did you ever thought about that i play for my own & don't see everything? And of course i'm spectating players who are breaking the rules more than 1 time - like you - more than other players, but if you don't report the other rulebreakers when we don't see it, stop complain about them because we can't do anything against them then. It's only correct that i don't like rulebreakers & people who are not telling the truth. So, if i don't like you, you have to think about that.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
21:13 - [.єN] HeInZ: You can read what I wrote on the thread also and it might make more sence
21:13 - [.єN] HeInZ: http://forum.elite-hunterz.info/showthread.php/4072-Abuse-Report-Denniz
21:25 - [Ξн] Niko: yeah but you don't have a point there
21:25 - [.єN] HeInZ: Fuck it then
21:26 - [.єN] HeInZ: You guys are obiviously parochial
21:26 - [.єN] HeInZ is now Offline.

I think we can finish this here.

Abuse is clearly something different such as ruining the gameplay to everyone and using powers to benefit oneself. This was not the case.
Also an abuse request requires a demo that clearly shows abuse. a few screenshots showing legit things is not going to help?

Reactions: Denniz.