Status
Not open for further replies.

Denniz.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
6 Nov 2013
Admin's Name: Easy

Time and date: 20:45 Uhr, 16.11.2014

Description: I don't know why but i think the success of being admin rise over your head. Not even that you ban a lot of people with the most stupid reasons, no, you don't think you have to give warnings. Even if you are playing you write with you @, so no one can see what you are writing. Most dislikable guy in the Adminteam right now. You gag everyone from the first "provoke/insult", doesn't matter if it's harmless or not without warning. Especially if you know it's me, haha, what's making it worse. "I'm the guy who ban you, Denniz, so watch out what you are doing" .. why you threat me? Because we say that you are impotent what's 100% the truth? Now you ban me for 2 days because i said that a abuse-report is coming? Come on, you are like the biggest kid in this team with the highest age. Don't you feel a bit ashamed? You only do things you want, ingame are like 10 people complaining about blocker, teamkiller or whatever. But the only thing Mr. Easy is doing, is camping on a box, wasting his time being a noob & not carring about anything which could be handled in like 1 minute. Your enunciation will not help you to get out of this obvious excessive demands you have being an admin. You shall watch out if this is the right thing for you. & like we see i'm not the only person who think that you are a bad admin. The only reason no one is saying something about you because Easy is the one of making senseless Special-Map votes, so he's a very very good admin.

So you think you have to gag me first, kick me then because you can't accept the truth (i said "You are impotent", but you said "bye bye insulter") & ban me then for 2 days after i said "abuse-report incoming". If you can't handle a discussion & you have to overract in THIS way i don't think you are the right person for that. And please spare something which no one cares about, your typical "blabla" why you did that. It's funny that you gag me (because it's Denniz), but you didn't gag like 3 people which said things like "ihr verdammten Hurensöhne" ("fucking sons of bitches")

This guy shouldn't be admin, thank you. :)

p.s. just tell him if i have to make an useless unban-request for this stupidness.

Denniz.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
6 Nov 2013
It's funny to see how you react on this abuse-report. First step of Easy: Changing the reason for the ban from "trolling admin" to "admin trolling / foul language / insulting"
Grow up kid.

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Now now Denniz.

You yourself should know that you should keep the snarky remarks to a bare minimum when you are trying to get a point across. Right now, you merely look like a person raging. And you will not achieve anything in this manner. So less words like "Kid, noob...." .. and so forth. No need for those. You can make your point valid even without those perfectly fine.

I am waiting to see what Easy says on this matter. Then this matter will be analyzed.

Regards
SPA AsH

PengS

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Mar 2014
Sweden

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Denniz you insult and provocate in each session you play. Especially since I reported you for your pitty attempt of attacking an EH member some weeks ago I seem to be your favourite target. You were provocating me both in ENG and GER (btw if any headadmin or special admin wants to see the chat log from this "give me Blue's IP" situation, feel free to aks. I saved it, Niko has a link too). You are lieing in this thread as you were lieing when you tried to find out BLue's IP adress. I am a patient person, but even my patience has limits.

I warned you and asked you multiple times to stop provocating and insulting but you just didnt care. Instead of you even rejoined when you were gagged and continued trolling.

Special admins / head admins pls check the loggs if you think I didnt warn him enough when he was insulting or trolling. I warned Denniz not to swear, not to insult in last months like 20-50 times I think. Look how often I tried it with a gag or a kick, with personal warnings. Look how much he learned from it (nothing). I am tired of this guy. He knows the rules but doesnt follow them.

This is what I can see in his chat log since stats were resetted this weekend (shame on you Denniz, playing 3 hours and half you ever said was insulting other players. reminds me of your poor behaviour when you still were admin: everytime you died you slayed/kicked everybody in your vicinity and blaming them for your death):

2014-11-16 20:41:04 Easy du Kasper hör auf deine Zeit zu verschwenden & tu mal was.
2014-11-16 20:41:53 Dir überlass ich gar nichts.
2014-11-16 20:41:56 Weil wegen unfähig.
2014-11-15 19:51:06 Easy größter Kasper.

2014-11-16 18:03:23 wie behindert ihr alle seid.
2014-11-16 18:14:36 gauthier retard.
2014-11-16 20:23:49 SID fkn lagger.
2014-11-16 20:27:56 block more noob.
2014-11-16 17:55:53 block more retard
2014-11-16 17:51:19 nur campen im hirn ihr kasper.
2014-11-16 00:09:00 fuck this server.
2014-11-16 00:01:03 cover u shitheads.
2014-11-15 23:35:17 gengeru19 nice nade idiot
2014-11-15 23:34:39 camperfuck.
2014-11-15 23:13:07 KPOT U SUCK SO BAD MAN.
2014-11-15 23:06:46 KPOT idiot.
2014-11-15 23:06:14 RETARD.
2014-11-15 19:48:05 Bart Simpson.
2014-11-15 19:48:08 Son of a bitch.
2014-11-15 19:41:19 don-gi-shot retard.

There were countless more insults and provocations, but I cant see server loggs since it had been resetted this weekend

ps. I edited ban reason shortly after I banned you and long time before you made this thread. Nice that you are still amused. Take your break, calm down and when you rejoin try to behave. Stop insulting our players and stop provokating either (including me)!

Denniz.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
6 Nov 2013
Cute that the bullshit is still kept in EH. Good game. That's why it is like it is, you shall think about it.

P.S.: Make sure this forum shall not logout automatically while writing a text. Wrote a lot, but it didn't safe. So, i don't care.
P.P.S.: I don't mind if it's 2 days, 6 month or permanent. Just wanted to advise of this, but yeh, admins are right, already know that. :*

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
I love these abuse reports where the guy who just report uses by himself any insults or any kind of swearing words.
So better you just behave denniz and try to explain the situation more professional. You know the rule ? Admins have to be professional by acting to other players ?
You should know how to explain different situations and should know how to behave to others, not necessary if he/she is admin or not..
First of all it isn't a treat directly how you explain it. Better: It is just a warning to YOU. A really shame that a guy like you was admin before because if I look on your chatlog and your behavior, THAT IS a real SHAME not the behaving situation from easy.
At the time where you was still admin you just insulted all the time and sweared alot. And now ? after you got kicked out where you told to everyone that you left by yourself ? haha .. You just get more ashamed by insulting everyone.
If I just watch/read your chatlog its not really good to see you insult anyone as son of a bitch or whatever..

Btw: Easy didn't do senseless special map votes. It is up to the players who wishes special map-votes.. So if you have any problem with that just complain about the other players which would not have any sense too.. Mostly we never do any special-map-votes by ourself without anyone doesn't want it.

Like Ash told, I think you are just up to raging or anything like this. Seems to that you have a real issue with easy and try to get him out of team. Is this professional ?
Does you think its ok what you do ?

You should watch your own behavior before you complain over any admin of us btw.

And why you change your name and insult everyone ? Why you didn't do this with your own old denniz nickname ? Are you maybe scared that everyone know then who you are ?
Is it required to change his name all the time and behave on a bad way ?

And after all what you did is it just you who says "& like we see i'm not the only person who think that you are a bad admin." ??
Didn't it was you who got hundret of abuse reports because you never warned, banned everyone instantly and tried to be the baddest admin on server ?
So now you came up here and say that easy did everything wrong ?
Never !

You should look on your own behavior and watch your language before you came up and complain about an admin. Because if you won't behave then you just need a punishment.

Anyway I hope that this situation get analized and cleared up as fast as possible.
And I don't think that easy it the one who just behaved wrong. He is one of the best admins and one of these guys in team which just act more professional.

Kindly Regards,
Flashy.

Last edited:
Reactions: PengS

Denniz.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
6 Nov 2013
Wen kuemmert dein Gelaber jetzt? Ganz im ernst haha, nur den ersten Satz gelesen & ich weiß dass du nur Grütze von dir gibst. Du musst nicht immer deinen Senf zu allem geben. Nur blabla. :*
P.S.: Niko if you read this, make sure to delete my account somehow. :D

Fragt euch mal warum so viele ihre Rechte abgeben & abhauen .. solltet ihr euch ernsthaft Gedanken drueber machen. Gut gemeinter Rat.
& spar dir dein Gelaber dazu, letzte Post von mir in diesem Forum & kein Besuch auf EH-Server mehr. Hope you guys have a great life. <3

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
No comment you cant discuss about this situation.

No need for words like this but what you show now is a REAL KID BEHAVIOR. Really nice denniz !

Reactions: Sheyla
Status
Not open for further replies.