Handled Abuse Report: Easy

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
Admin's Name: Easy

Time and date: 24.12.2016

Description: Lying. Don't banning other rulebreakers. I didn't rulebreaked or insulted anything you can check the chatlog. Letting other players to rulebreak "destroying barricades, insulting, another language, teamplaying etc..".

Nothing to say anymore. It's enough for me. Keep your eyes on Easy spa/ha.

--He won't see the teamplayers... He don't helping other players whose stucked.

https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/-- check it out after Easy bans me, clutcher bans 3more players teamplaying at the server..

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): Elite hunterz zombie hunting v1

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Ronin be happy it's only 1 hour. i got 3 things to say before i stay out of this waste of time and leave this thread to SPA/HA:

1. play fair. dont break rules and u wont be punished. and stop insulting, also stop insulting turkish
2. if you are gagged you are not supposed to spam admin chat. if an admin warns you take his/her warning for serious and stop trolling at once
3. i do punish whatever i notice. main difference between u and other rulebreakers: other dudes usually stop after a warning, but to you a warning is like a challenge: "how far can i go before i get a ban"

next ban and next gag will be longer. get some manners!

Last edited:

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
Lol but the problem is that I did not insult anyone turkish? And why Schobi writing here? It doesn't concern him?
I understand you, you punish the players if you notice them, maybe you didn't noticed the players yesterday but I said to you that they rulebreaking?
I said only: If I get bans for this bullshits they have to get ban too? Am I wrong? I insult nobody. I asked you yesterday: Why you don't banning them now and me, where is the provoke here? It's only a question-.-
Are you.. ehm.. Little mad? Sorry that I say that, but If you or any admin say its provoking ? wtf?...

As I said, Nothing to say anymore just be careful next time pls.. there are 10k another players whose in the server playing and 10k another rulebreakers and not just only me.

Ehm, last question for all admins and to Niko: Why all admins blocking me in steam, whose banned or gagged (etc) me? After the gag or ban, I will talk to them but they blocking me and here you guys say only the same...

Something else: I noticed that no Admins were in the server. After I started to play came Hail to the king, Advaldo, Kurd, Easy etc.. I do not remember the time and date anymore, but it doesn't matter bcs its happening always.

Last edited: