Handled# Abuse Report: Hail of the king

Status
Not open for further replies.

BANNED
23 Dec 2016
Admin's Name: Hail of the king

Time and date: 20/01/2017

Description: He let his friends block everybody at all the rounds

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): zombie hunting v1

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: No

Reactions: Gladdi

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
After beeing tabbed out for some time, I went back to server finding you guys talking about Frank blocking - I had to tab out again, to trim a ban on another player, but did write in chat a warning to Frank, as you recall.

and now this....

Accusing me of letting my friends get away with blocking is rather offending.

Many times you get a meesage in chat saying, that you can make a demo if no admin is around, so please do so, and stop making false accusations...

BANNED
23 Dec 2016
If i know how make a demo i do it, but it s not because there is no proof that i say it false and you know it

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
Hey avatar,

In order to make a demo, first make sure that you are spectating the rule breaker (preferably) and if applicable type /showkeys to see their pressed keys. Open you console with the tilde (~) key on your keyboard and type record demoname into your console. You are now recording a demo. Once you have gotten sufficient evidence against the rule breaker make sure to type status in console so that the admins can see the steamID of the player just to verify that it is the right person. Finally, you can type stop in your console, which stops the recording and saves the demo in your cstrike folder, which can be found within your CS:S folder. With a demo now recorded you can go and make a ban request for the rule breaker and once you have made the request, you are then able to edit your post and import the demo file so that the rule breaker can receive proper punishment.

Things to look out for: Typing status while recording a demo will likely crash your demo. Unfortunately off the top of my head I can't recall discussions that were had about this topic. Perhaps you could take a screenshot of the console and that would be sufficient?

Hope this helps, Lotus

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Hi avatar,

here is a nice tutorial which pretty much explains everything about how to make a proper demo. Moreover I recommend admin Enissay's demorecorder, which really makes things easier.

BANNED
23 Dec 2016
Thank you! It is possible to configure the console with only one touch to start and one to stop? Because blockers or cheaters are fast

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
bind key1 "record mydemo"
bind key2 "stop"

every time you press key 1 you overwrite the previous demo, so back it up.

Technically you can make button 1 toggle the commands, but if you want to do that you can look it up yourself on the internet.

this thread is closed as there is no valid abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.