Handled# Abuse Report: Hail to the king

winter

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Nov 2012
Spain
??????

Do I need to tell you again? I did not insult you whatsoever the ban is wrong because of the reason, not because of the length. Yes maybe in those bans they insulted the admins but I DID NOT. I really cant believe I need to say this once again jesus.

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
STOP POSTING UNTIL THE FINAL DECISION IS BEING TAKEN PLEASE

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Very simple solution to a very simple problem.
@Hail To The King Baby way overreacted and @winter lost his temper when he shouldn't have lost it.
You can play with the words all you want, but that sentence totally meant to hurt Hail, so saying "like a spastic" is the same as saying "you're a spastic" - to me.

On the other hand, that sentence alone isn't worth a gag, let alone a ban.

Going a bit deeper into the ban history:
https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:71443503&Submit

(bans record has been cleared - Xylon)

the first ban is a joke
the second ban should have been a gag and not a ban
the last ban is invalid

therefore the following decision is taken:

The ban history of winter is cleared,
winter is warned against losing his temper EVEN if he was initially not at fault
Hail is guilty of overreacting, but his past reports have never concluded with a sanction against him therefore we will deal with this matter internally (no need to make a drama show for everyone)

Also, since we kindly asked not to respond to the thread but it wasn't respected, this decision is final and no further appeals are possible, you can feel free to comment in a civil and respectful manner if you wish so, but don't even think about continuing the discussion like it did for the past hour.

The spa/ha team

Last edited by a moderator: