Denied+ Abuse Report: Jonas_k_94

14 Jun 2022
Admin's Name Jonas_k_94

Time and date 2023-12-11 17:37:48

Server ZH V3

Description
Hi all!

Map zm_lila_panic_revisited.

A zombie was chasing me in the basement, I threw a grenade against the wall so that it would ricochet back and detain the zombie.

After this, admin Jonas_k_94 first froze me, then banned me for 30 minutes, and then increased the ban period to 8 hours.

What's happening? Can someone explain it to me?

If I wanted to destroy someone's barricades, I would throw a grenade not at the wall, but directly at the window of the room where people were building barricades. Don't you think so, Jonas_k_94?

If you followed the episode carefully, you saw perfectly well that I turned back, saw a zombie, and then threw a grenade AT THE WALL, AND NOT INTO THE ROOM.

If my grenade ricocheted off the wall and hit someone's barricades, then it happened by accident.

To be a good admin, you need to distinguish between when someone does something intentionally and when something happens by accident.

Administrator Jonas_k_94 clearly doesn’t know how to do this.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? No

Jonas_k_94

Gameserver Admin
Donator
24 Sep 2014
Norway
Hello!

1, There were given several warnings by me and others, about barricade destroying
2, I froze you and asked why, i were hoping for an explaining but got none
3, I banned you for 30 minutes, wich I always do, then check up your earlier bans, in this case you had 4 earlier bans so I increased it to 8 hours
4, I know the story, because i was running behind you, and you nailed that nade into the barricade while running by. From my point of view, it was clearly you had intention about blowing up the barricade, the timing couldnt be better.

14 Jun 2022
Hello!

1, There were given several warnings by me and others, about barricade destroying
2, I froze you and asked why, i were hoping for an explaining but got none
3, I banned you for 30 minutes, wich I always do, then check up your earlier bans, in this case you had 4 earlier bans so I increased it to 8 hours
4, I know the story, because i was running behind you, and you nailed that nade into the barricade while running by. From my point of view, it was clearly you had intention about blowing up the barricade, the timing couldnt be better.
1. I know very well that barricades must not be destroyed. And I never destroy them. I don't have a single ban for destroying barricades.

2. You froze me, and then immediately banned me 10 seconds later. I don't speak English. Would you be satisfied with explanations in Russian? Or should I have run to Google Translate in 10 seconds? Secondly, the chat sometimes updates very quickly, and you don’t always have time to read it + I was running away from zombies, so I didn’t even look at the chat. And even if I saw your message, I would have to translate it first. I repeat once again, I do not speak English. The server rules do not say that each participant must speak English. And respond to the admin within 10 seconds.

3. I had 4 short-term bans in 8(!) years. On average 1 ban in 2 years. I haven't had a single ban for destroying barricades. Out of 4 bans, I received 2 bans when I simply took revenge on the players who had previously blocked me. The last ban was 2 years ago. Do you consider me a persistent offender? This is ridiculous.

4. I always throw a grenade against the wall so that it bounces back and slows down the zombie when he is chasing me. I always do this! Don't you do that? I highly recommend you try it. Sometimes it really helps to save yourself.

Just answer the question: where did I throw the grenade? In the window of the room, inside, or on the outer wall of the room?

And what do you mean you banned me for “obvious intent to explode”? In the rules there is no ban for intentions, there is only for destruction.

Once again I repeat. If I wanted to destroy the barricades, I would throw a grenade into the room through the window, and not into the wall in the corridor. It's not that difficult to hit a window with a grenade from 2 meters, believe me.

14 Jun 2022
From the point of view of the admin Jonas_k_94, if you, fleeing from zombies, threw a grenade into this wall, you did not want to hit a zombie with a grenade, but into the barricades inside the room. You will be banned for 8 hours, and your credit history will be ruined.

Why I didn't throw a grenade through an open window or an open door to destroy all the barricades for sure, admin Jonas_k_94 can't explain.

I only know 2 people from Norway: these are Jonas_k_94 and Anders Breivik. Both have a very stormy imagination. They constantly see things that are not really there. Apparently, the small number of sunny days in this country and the lack of vitamins have an effect.
circus.jpg

14 Jun 2022
I did an experiment.

The barricade from the grenade did not even move, and a human (or a zombie) was dealt damage that would slow him down. Which was my purpose.

Therefore, I did not destroy the barricades and did not violate any server rules.

I ask you to delete the record about the ban from the banlist, because it spoils my credit history.

And I urge the administrator Jonas_k_94 to look at things realistically, and not to invent something that does not really exist.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
I only know 2 people from Norway: these are Jonas_k_94 and Anders Breivik. Both have a very stormy imagination
Do you think this will help you? Be happy that I dont step in for this inappropriate comparison. You had such a good explaination and stood calm - but at the end you just destroyed it. Sometimes silence is golden.

So here is the conclusion:

First of all you need to provide evidence for admin abuse. When it comes to word vs word we do trust our admins in gerneral as they are proven trustworthy.

Although you may not intended to destroy a barricade you did destroy it. Intentional or not - it is not allowed to destroy cades. Jonas explained it very well. Let me add: You play on EH since 8+ years, we know each other since almost a decade. Why in the world would you throw a grenade at this spot, if you see that it used by some camping teammates? There is no legid reason to do so. Saving you from zombiez that follow you doesnt give you the right to sacrify or endanger your teammates. So take your time and consider well before you throw a nade again "to slow some zombiez down".

No abuse.

Edit:
I ask you to delete the record about the ban from the banlist, because it spoils my credit history.
Maybe you are lucky and get a reduce of the ban lenght if you open an unban request - but to be honest after being compared with a child killing neonazi I personally would rather not reduce it...

Reactions: Soph
14 Jun 2022
Do you think this will help you? Be happy that I dont step in for this inappropriate comparison. You had such a good explaination and stood calm - but at the end you just destroyed it. Sometimes silence is golden.

So here is the conclusion:

First of all you need to provide evidence for admin abuse. When it comes to word vs word we do trust our admins in gerneral as they are proven trustworthy.

Although you may not intended to destroy a barricade you did destroy it. Intentional or not - it is not allowed to destroy cades. Jonas explained it very well. Let me add: You play on EH since 8+ years, we know each other since almost a decade. Why in the world would you throw a grenade at this spot, if you see that it used by some camping teammates? There is no legid reason to do so. Saving you from zombiez that follow you doesnt give you the right to sacrify or endanger your teammates. So take your time and consider well before you throw a nade again "to slow some zombiez down".

No abuse.

Edit:

Maybe you are lucky and get a reduce of the ban lenght if you open an unban request - but to be honest after being compared with a child killing neonazi I personally would rather not reduce it...
I agree that the comparison with Breivik was inappropriate. I apologize to Jonas_k_94.

I was angry because of the unfair ban, so I was too harsh. I hate injustice. Sorry.

Are you sure that the barricade was eventually destroyed? Have you seen it in person?

I posted a video where it is perfectly clear that the barricade has stood. Here is my proof.

You wrote that even the accidental destruction of barricades is a reason to be banned.

Ok. What then happens when someone throws a grenade into a crowd of zombies, one zombie flies up and lands on a shelter where people are standing, and infects everyone?

According to your logic, it turns out that the person who threw the grenade is a teamkiller, and he should be banned. Yes, it was accidental, but everyone is infected, so ban.

Or a person with AWP/SG550 shoots a zombie in the head, the zombie flies off at another person, and he infects him. A person with AWP/SG550 should be immediately banned.

When a zombie is shot in the head on the "zm_rush" map, it flies onto the roof, and then it jumps down from there to the shelter of people. According to your interpretation, this is also a violation.

This is the same as in my case.

With such interpretations, you bring the rules to the point of absurdity.

You can't do anything. It is better not to buy grenades, AWP/SG550. The safest thing to do is to stand in a shelter and shoot a gun at a zombie's leg. So as not to break the rules!

After all, we're playing here for fun, not at a world championship with a prize pool. And unintentional accidents with the destruction of barricades or zombie flights are simply inevitable!

According to your interpretation, it is necessary to ban half of the players on the server. This is absurd!

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
I posted a video where it is perfectly clear that the barricade has stood. Here is my proof.
Did you ever try to move a soda on your local server? Didnt you notice that it is not possible via "use" (e button) and hardly possible with 100 rounds of heavy mg? So how can your local server video, in which the soda wouldnt even move if you place a nade right in front of it or shoot your gun until it's empty, be a legid evidence? You cannot test it on your local server without our server's physicalsettings. And you cannot reproduce this situation without evidence of the original barricade, the original ancle of your grenade and the original dimension of the nade's impact.

Trying to explain it again: The admin was right behind you and saw that you destroyed the cade. If you want to challenge our admin and his behaviour you need a real proof l(ike a .dem file) showing this exact situation. But implementing our fair-play-rules is not abuse.

Next thing...:
Ok. What then happens when someone throws a grenade into a crowd of zombies, one zombie flies up and lands on a shelter where people are standing, and infects everyone?
This has nothing to do with what you did. If a player throws a nade into a crwod of zombiez right in front of a barricade and destroys the barricade he will be punished of course. What you describe is a situation where no barricade is involved at all. Generally: If you try to teamkill (like boosting zombiez intentionally into teammates) it's always forbidden and will be punished. If you teamkill unintentionally you might be punished too. It's as easy as this.

All your other examples are not showing a similar situation either - you are just trying to compare apples with oranges to justifiy what you have done: throwing a nade at a spot where you simply shouldnt throw a nade as your teammates are camping their behind a barricade. this is simple human logic, at least for most of us.

Your argumentation lost it's track and i assume you know it.

After all, we're playing here for fun, not at a world championship with a prize pool. And unintentional accidents with the destruction of barricades or zombie flights are simply inevitable!
I do agree with the first sentence. I do strongly disagree with the second one. Play like a teammate and keep an eye on the surroundings and the radar. I play EH since... I forgot how long as too many years passed by... but I have neber been banned or reported for teamkilling or destroying a cade. So me and countless other players proof that you are wrong claiming "destruction of barricades or zombie flights are simply inevitable".

I do believe oyu that you didnt destroy the cade on purpose. But you destroyed it. And now imagine the admin's situation: Jonas explained to you that there had been warnings not to destroy barricades before. Why? Because players continued to destroy barricades. What's the consequence? Other (fair) players are disturbed in their game, most likely even died due to this. What happened next? You throw your nade, ruining your teammates' round. There comes a point when we expect our admind to take care and to punish those who dont listen. It's not the admin's fault that you threw tis nade. It's not the admin's fault that you "didnt read the chat" or "didnt read the warnings".

When you come to our servers it's your respsnibility to follow our rules and admin's instructions. If you want to challenge your ban you need to open an unban request.

Case is closed.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
for what it's worth, there are a couple of "outstanding" points being discussed internally about this situation.
There is no abuse as Easy mentioned, but there are some details that need to be clarified.
in regards to the ban, I'd encourage posting an unban request, even if the ban expired, so that the appropriate forms are used.

Also I appreciate the apology to Jonas_k_94 in regards of the Breivik comparison, but don't make me catch you saying something like that again, it was extremely rude and unwarranted and won't be tolerated again.