Handled# Abuse Report: Schobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
Admin's Name: Schobi

Time and date: 00:31

Description: Ich und Kiinq waren wieder im spiel und schobi spielte ganz normal bis wir in die server eintreten. Danach bewegt er sich in die spectator und schaut die ganze zeit wieder uns an. Entweder mir oder zur Kiinq. Er hat mich dann gebannt und wieder aus dem server verschwunden. Wie gesagt wir sind seine ziel. Wenn wir spielen wollen er geht direkt zum spectator und schaut die ganze zeit mit demo uns an. Wenn ich spiele, ich fühle mich unter Druck. Kennt ihr wenn jemanden euch die ganze zeit in der Klasse oder auf die Straße oder irgendwo anschaut? Das ist genauso. Er zielt uns wie immer und ich will endlich frei spielen.

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): Wie immer in Elite Hunterz V1

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

ExtraditionTheGod

15 Nov 2016
I don't see a issue with him spectating you that's open to everyone If you feel pressured you should try looking for a way to disable it or block it out the only thing I see wrong with this is the banning portion. Yet again you would need evidence to back up this claim as it is very broad saying that a member of staff is abusing there powers and not supplying evidence to back up your claims. I suggest you change your steam URL & your in game name and try and make sure he doesn't find out what it is if he's truely targeting this will be the way to try and fix it.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
ExtraditionTheGod you're not allowed to post in here. Please stay out.

Ronin & Kiinq can you please stop pushing schobi as well?
I will ask him not to stress himself over you two guys, but if i have to read one more abuse report I will not be happy.
If you feel like your ban wasn't deserved post an unban request instead.

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
Niko, can schobi stop push us as well? It's annoying. Every time if i or kiinq plays he going to spectator and making a demo and waiting to our faults. And I think slowly that you do nothing and he just keep doing it.
Sry but wtf are you talking about with "I will not be happy". I am not happy bcs your shit admin choises. Take a look at the members whose you guys choosing for your clan guys. It's not abou the ban, its about "fun". The Game will be slowly no more funny for me.

Last edited:

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
i do not tolerate you calling my admins shit so watch your mouth.
I was clear in my previous message. case closed

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
Sorry for still posting here, even after Niko said it's closed, but I went to bed yesterday, saw this just today and didn’t had any chance to say something to that and defend myself. I won't leave it like that and let people think that I am abusing my admin rights. So I will still say something here and “defend” myself.

As you were speaking about school, what do you think who a teacher will watch during an exam? A student, who always was good, learned honestly and got his skills in a valid way, or some1 who constantly cheat during an exam? Think about that please.
As I study at university, I can tell you that it's better to get your skills in a valid way. But this just on the side.

Virus told me yesterday afternoon that he banned you for macro using and asked me about ban length, how to upload demo and so on. So when you joined the server, I had a feeling that it's you and just wanted to check if you turned it off.
My job as admin and that's why I am admin, is to keep the server free from rule breakers. As I banned you yesterday again for macro using just 4 hrs after your previous ban, I succeeded in my job, as long as macro using and scripting is strict against the rules. It was your 3th ban for macro using in less than one week.

So I ask you, where have I abused my admin rights? Because I spectated you to check, if you learned anything from your previous bans? That's not abusing.

You said in your post that you knew/thought that I was spectating you, so I wonder why you still used your macro? Why would a player who knows that an admin is online and thinks that he is getting spectated still uses it? Maybe to challenge me? Maybe to give me a reason to ban him and him a reason to make an useless abuse report? I don’t have an answer, but the question stays.

If you feel stressed when I spectate you, why are you then constantly using it? Why do you then give me a reason to spectate and ban you? If you hadn't had used your macro again, I would have spectated you and would have seen that you turned it off and nothing would have happened, but it wasn’t like that.

To sum up, I was just checking if you turned it off, not if you break any rule or waited that you do so. Just check about your macro, that’s not abusing in any way.

Please would you be so kind and stop wasting my time with useless abuse reports? If you don't have any valid argument that proves that I was abusing my admin rights, then excuse me if I am out of this kindergarten.

Nice greetings,
Schobi

Ps: Maybe you should read these words more carefully, I am not 100% sure if you understood them:
Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
Schobi du laberst nur fürn scheiß und du bist ein lügner und Niko du weißt genau was ich mit "shit admin choises" meine. Es reicht mir. Wenn ich spielen will und wenn einer admin schon da ist, der geht direkt zum spectator und schaut mit sein demo mich an. Lass mich einfach mein spiel spielen. Lass mich doch in ruhe. Wenn ihr mich nicht weiter in ruhe lässt dann niko sorry aber du würdest noch viele abuse reports lesen.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
The admin did his job going to spec and watching a possible rule breaker, if you didn't break the rules you wouldn't get banned and the admin would have nothing on you, as you were banned earlier the same day it's obvious that the admins keep an eye on you. If you continue to make abuse reports without any proofs it can result in a forum ban.

Closed.

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Schobi du laberst nur fürn scheiß und du bist ein lügner und Niko du weißt genau was ich mit "shit admin choises" meine. Es reicht mir. Wenn ich spielen will und wenn einer admin schon da ist, der geht direkt zum spectator und schaut mit sein demo mich an. Lass mich einfach mein spiel spielen. Lass mich doch in ruhe. Wenn ihr mich nicht weiter in ruhe lässt dann niko sorry aber du würdest noch viele abuse reports lesen.

you were banned for using a macro and you still want to make a point. Make sure to make you words worth on this forum because i'm a tolerant person, but if you cross the line i will make sure to solve the issues myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.