Invalid Abuse Report: Shala

Zero2222

16 Aug 2019
Mars
Admin's Name Shala
Time and date 25/10/3019
Server V3 Hunterz
Description
I spotted admin Sheyla with an innopropiate name. PeAse handle dis.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? No

Attachments

• Schermopname (11).png
    Schermopname (11).png
    30.8 KB · Views: 220

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Thank you AsH, you were faster. I have sth to add: This is your 8th abuse report about our admin Para. All got denied or are invalid. May I intervene and ask you wether you got a personal problem with her and why?

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
We have had clan tags of similar nature for a long time now, not to mention you are only mentioning one person, when several others used that exact same clan tag on the server at the time. You only saw one person. Some of the clan tags for example are; spermhunterz and so on. We are a mature community. It's not an advertisement, it is not an insult, it is merely a sexual clan tag. Upper body nudity is also allowed in the form of sprays on our server, so the servers are clearly rated for an audience of the appropriate age. In short, it might be slightly childish but it is not something that we have punished for. If it's taken further, then yes.

But this is neither here nor there. This is not an abuse report to begin with, so we need not discuss what I would or would not do in the first place. I believe Easy asked you a question.

Is there a reason that you have placed at least 8 reports of abuse against the admin "Sheyla"? Do you have a personal Vendetta against this individual? Cause not a single report that has been made by you, has had proper grounds for punishment or clear signs of abuse.

Kind Regards

AsH

Reactions: Sheyla and Slowian

Zero2222

16 Aug 2019
Mars
@AsH,

I feel when someone puts clan tags like 'lgbt' 'fag' 'wank' 'cunt' that he or she is trying to cause problems. It is not big and certainly not clever but I think clan tags like spermhunterz, analsex are made to be edgy and provocative and needs to be handled mainly because children doesn't play despite the age rating. They wouldn't like to see that.

Last edited:

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Will you please answer our questions? Two staff members aksed you a question to solve an obvious problem.

We did answer all of your (groundless) abuse reports. We did answer all of your ban requests.

So now we want you to be polite and answer our justified questions. It's a sign of bad manners or maybe even forum trolling if you continue to evade our questions, mate.

Reactions: Zero2222

Zero2222

16 Aug 2019
Mars
@easy, I'm just reporting players who needed to be reported and you didn't respond to all my ban request xD,buddy

HAPPY HUNTING

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Because ban and un-ban requests are mainly handled by our admin team. When it comes to abuse reports, those are the ones that we handle. And all of the abuse reports you put forth, specifically in this discussion towards the admin "Sheyla" have not had enough substance to warrant any kind of action. They perform their tasks properly.

Trying to find every small detail for a specific admin and reporting them however, warrants suspicion. Reporting people that need reporting is fine, but when there are reports repeatedly made against any admin that don't have any proper grounds, that makes the admin in question look poorly, even if we refute the thread itself. I will stop that from happening. The Elite HunterZ Staff team, stands behind the actions of our admins, we trust their judgement and their common sense. We oversee them on a regular basis. But it's a tough job. Even admins like to have some fun once in a while. Every single member of our community, must understand that fact. And not take everything that an admin does, as a hostile or toxic act.

They are volunteers. They are not paid. We are not a company, we are a community of individuals that love zombie hunting and games, specifically Counter Strike. They give their free time, to make sure you don't need to face cheaters on our servers. And that the gameplay is as smooth and without chaos as possible.

That is something I want you to understand. So for the future, If an abuse report comes in from you for any admin, It should be a proper one. Where an admin has actually seriously stepped out of bounds.

Kind Regards

AsH

Reactions: Sheyla

Zero2222

16 Aug 2019
Mars
@AsH, what do you mean with 'even admins like to have fun once in a while'? If the rules don't explicitly prohibit a thing, it should be assumed that said thing is allowed

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Simple example and one that can then be applied to other scenarios. The philosophy behind it I mean. An admin and a friend of theirs are playing, perhaps also in voice chat together conversing. The admin for one reason on another freezes this friend on top of a box where nobody else resides. A zombie by chance runs by, notices the frozen player, one thing leads to another and the friend dies to the zombie. It can and has happened in the past. This is just a very off the top example.

To a third party spectator, that might be seen as abuse, but nothing is black and white. A similar thing could be said when talking about text chat. Say that again a random admin and another person know one another well. The admin might tell this person to piss off, but it's out of context. Perhaps it's a thing they say to each other often. The words of course again can be switched around to a lot of different things. But in essence, again to the 3rd party, it might seem rude or offensive and inappropriate, but from the perspective of the two individuals it might be completely fine or in fact completely normal.

Since we are talking in the abuse report section, the topic at hand is most of the time of course, abuse of power. Not everything is an abuse of power. It might be playful and childish but it's not necessarily evil, toxic and bad for the server. When the time comes that you will see an admin nocliping and killing ct's as a zombie, or kicking/banning people left right and center without warning, without heed, or using the admin chat to insult the whole server, that is when we are talking abuse in it's truest form, toxic and vile and bad for the server. And, honestly, in my 10/11 years here. I've witnessed that only a handful of times.

In fact. Some players, actually enjoy the occasional slap. It makes them feel like they belong, for one odd reason or another. So, rather than try and nitpick our admins on what they are doing, keep looking out for the playerbase. I know you are quite active in the ban/unban request department. I thank you for that. You actively help us keep the servers a good environment to be in.

But a lot of the abuse reports I've seen, are less so. Most of them result in us spending time, looking at things that are not there. While I do appreciate you looking out, I'd also be very happy if you could show us some trust. Remember, we're not professionals.

We are just like you. Lovers of games at heart!

Kind Regards

AsH