Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
Hello mappers,

here we go with another map that needs fixes. As is cant be won by zombiez at the moment this map is endangered to become a special map again.

Here are spots I detected - if you have more in mind or any ideas how to fix them, let me know.

1. Decrease the freeze-out time to open this door if possible (I know... the water....).
1633188330208.png

2. Add some boxes here to make them camperz be infected from below by teamworking fattiez. Same on the other side. Plus add some statues or other stuff to give zombiez possibilities to hide from snipers outside the water
1633188386598.png

3a. Do i really have to mention the obvious? Maybe... So here it comes: To many sodas. And a sofa. Replace at least 3 sodas by sofas.
1633188538728.png

3b. Other option - maybe more fun: Make the roof accessible by rb from the other side.
1633188587021.png

4. Remve that soda on truck
1633188850294.png

5.Close this door or make it bigger
1633188894916.png

Reactions: The Bear Jew

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Regarding 3a: Those sodas are not a big problem, it might take a bit of time but then it is easy to overrun this spot. Replacing them by sofas will not make a real difference, I am rather worried that two sofas can easier get stuck in each other and then block the entry more effectively.
I basically always manage to overrun this spot except maybe when I start short before end of round. If you think this is still too much then I suggest we rather remove 2 sodas or use option 3b.

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
1: Might be possible to runboost from here somewhere:
1633207101874.png
3b: You don't need someone to boost you since it's already accessible from here as you can jump there by gaining enough speed from either side here on your own:
1633207627565.png

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
3a. Some time it is difficult to remove the soda machines (as a fatty) in order to get to the roof. Plus that they do get stuck in them because, everyone is pressing use key "E". I know Dataworm, it might take some time ....but some fattys give up and suddenly the map becomes boring.
3b. Not all of us can make those jumps Paw 😛.
Also at 3b, do not forget about those trap doors, players are TK there by opening the doors and block those that want to jump over.

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Yeah i was also thinking about that teamkilling issue. Maybe smaller damage and a teleporter could be an alternative solution?!

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Maybe add boosters here or other parts of the map so that zms can get around faster as the map is somewhat big:
1652306288533.png
Also try to make these spots easier to defend (Make the largest crates/stones wider/higher?) as most of this room seems too hard for most players to hold except for the tunnel (In the middle under the roof) with enough players. If not maybe try to add some sort of new spot that suits the mapstyle in a creative way:
1652306960782.png

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Add new route to decrease teamkilling?(Humans will be able to drop down into water from a rope/ladder):
1652395715359.png
Carve stairs on the sides like this and add boxes too? Remove the plank in the middle if shooting zms into eachother ever was an issue here(As in as soon they got up the box.)
1652395639984.png

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
Hello mappers,

here we go with another map that needs fixes. As is cant be won by zombiez at the moment this map is endangered to become a special map again.

Here are spots I detected - if you have more in mind or any ideas how to fix them, let me know.

1. Decrease the freeze-out time to open this door if possible (I know... the water....).
View attachment 14360

2. Add some boxes here to make them camperz be infected from below by teamworking fattiez. Same on the other side. Plus add some statues or other stuff to give zombiez possibilities to hide from snipers outside the water
View attachment 14361

3a. Do i really have to mention the obvious? Maybe... So here it comes: To many sodas. And a sofa. Replace at least 3 sodas by sofas.
View attachment 14362

3b. Other option - maybe more fun: Make the roof accessible by rb from the other side.
View attachment 14363

4. Remve that soda on truck
View attachment 14364

5.Close this door or make it bigger
View attachment 14365

I particularly miss this map, after reading everyone, in the week (Or next week), I will tried to make an arrangement of all your words and tried to solve all the problems and to add certain things in order to make the map more equal and fun.​

DoJor'F​

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021

Hello, I worked on it,​

Here some pictures : [Don't forget to give comment to see what you think].​

2ndway.jpg

Sometimes it's long to wait the door below, it's why I added another way for zombie to get directly in the "roof".​

Arrows.jpg

I readed it was slow to walk here, problem fixed, I added Trigger Push to be more fast.​

Boxaddedleft.jpg

breakablewood.jpg

cantdie.jpg

Before when you falling there, you was dead, I edited this trap. Now you fall in the water below.​

Climb.jpg

Added another way for zombie to climb up there.​

Cooldown.jpg

Asking by Easy, it's more faster now. (Much better for real).​

Modified.jpg

Asking by Easy, the door is more bigger.

Replace some textures / added props look more realistic / removed too much props_physic.

spotup1.jpg

SpotUp.jpg

This spot was not used at all, I decided after reading some subject about this spot, to edited it. Hope it's can be better.​

[Zombie can of course come by the roof, so Humans, be vigilant].​

Status.jpg

Teamkilling.jpg

New way for humans to escape if someone try to teamkilling.​

aNUBIS.jpg

Diamonds.jpg

ONLY IF ADMIN ARE OKAY TO ADDED THIS SECRET.

[Found 4 diamonds hiding, they are close to each other]

+

Soda on truck removed.

Some texture was buggy / not sync [Fixed]

Map not finish, I will add something again, and fix some problems again.

DoJor'F​

Last edited:

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Those statues dont really fit the theme of the map, looks goofy like its a egyptian map and those are roman/poseidon statues 😵‍💫

Last edited:

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
Those statues dont really fit the theme of the map, looks goofy like its a egyptian map and those are roman/poseidon statues 😵‍💫
Indeed, after the map is far to be finished, it's just a before taste(I would obviously remove the statuses to replace them with those of Anubis and the sacred cat and various kind of props which are in the theme of Egypt).

Reactions: Paw and SOUR

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Indeed, after the map is far to be finished, it's just a before taste(I would obviously remove the statuses to replace them with those of Anubis and the sacred cat and various kind of props which are in the theme of Egypt).
sounds good, you are doing great with fixing the maps! nice to have another mapper active :)

Reactions: DrFiction

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Who said that I was joking?! 🙃
Of course I wouldn't say anything against any duck props ;-)