Admin abuse on server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regenecho

13 Dec 2012
Hi, today 13/12/2012 1 admin called Mister Pringles killed me with no reason and then banned from server. I was playing on a map called eh_palace_final and someone press a button when i was crossing a bridge, and i dropped to bot.
At this moment someone called lokombia say was tio... and admin slay and killed me with no reason. Then he kicked me from server for say that he is idiot, because it's the true, u cant kill no one if u dont know if he did something or not.
with that admin, server is going to lose ppl, we know now how this work.
GJ Mister Pringles u rock

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
Hello there,

U blocked 3times in cbble then in palace twice. After 4warnings + 2 personal warnings u still block so i slayed u, after that u called me a tard?. Trying tk and blocking is not allowed. Then coming here calling me idiot :) ur rly a tough guy!

Next time i see u doing that kind of shit again i WILL BAN U !

Behave and next time respect the rules and the admin!

Regenecho

13 Dec 2012
WTF u talk, i cannot block no one cause i was solo, u read on chat that someone get blocked, and another guy who rages because 5 ppl die for hi, say that i was.
This guys say that i was cause on other map i say that he make 6 ppl die (he got caught):
"Alcatrawia [FIN] killed »eX. KARMATE !!! with zombie_claws_of_death.
El tio que jiede : lokombia
MiMi* killed Endy500 with zombie_claws_of_death.
»eX. KARMATE !!! : omg
y@my@m™ : jajajaj
£ηιѕѕ@у killed ST* with zombie_claws_of_death.
»eX. KARMATE !!! : omjg
ST* killed xsors with zombie_claws_of_death.
Lokombia : stupid noob
xsors killed hamborn68*G* with zombie_claws_of_death.
ST* killed Fair Play with zombie_claws_of_death.
£ηιѕѕ@у : lol
Yᵒᵘ Oᶰˡʸ Lᶤᵛᵉ O� : xD
El tio que jiede : was lokombia
"
we can see who insults.
Lokombia was the noob that make us die.

He was raging on me, that fiurst.
Second, on other game, one player called eX. KARMATE die on a barricade where i was, and he rages cause he think i didnt protect he well (i was on barricade on and was on floor, 1 zombie come and he die...then he start say im idiot)

. killed »eX. KARMATE !!! with zombie_claws_of_death.
?. killed ≈[ΤΦΙ]≈ĐԐĻÎҚÂŇŁI with zombie_claws_of_death.
;D killed TAAZ, with zombie_claws_of_death.
»eX. KARMATE !!! : fuck
»eX. KARMATE !!! : ou
?. killed <<[BJ*SuSu]|28>> with zombie_claws_of_death.
;D killed Alcatrawia [FIN] with zombie_claws_of_death.
»eX. KARMATE !!! : admin slay
Freundy killed ?. with p90.

»eX. KARMATE !!! : el tio que..

He was raggin the whole game, i didnt say nothing cause im not a kid, but u read their chats and u think im blocking ¿?¿?¿?¿

then, on 3º game, whe u kick me, i was crossing a brid that hides, and someone press one button and i dropp to bot, i was solo with 1 more and we didnt get blocked, we only dropped bot and then u kick me, when i read chat, i see that:

»eX. KARMATE !!! : admin
Mister Pringles : ?
»eX. KARMATE !!! : el tio blocker
;D killed ®¤819¤®HellKoss with zombie_claws_of_death.
»eX. KARMATE !!! : he block agaon
Mister Pringles : now?
^
this kid was crying all time to you and u believe him...gj

At the end, someone was blocked:

.....MASE..... : blocking fuk
[hop] Glass War 24/7 - glass_war (0/14) [type !servers to join]
Failed to load sound "physics\nearmiss\whoosh_huge3.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository

And lokombia, the rager of the other map, with the same,,,he want me out:

Lokombia : el tio...

he was not with me, and he cant say i block no one casue i was solo with another guy and we both get dropped to bot and death, then u believe all this kids, and kick me.
WEll, where are your proves that i blocked? can u show something, like me?? or u only read chat of ragers
If u have nothing to explain, plz call another admin cause u are not being impartial
;

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
Lol :) (people still trying and trying, wtf?!) listen up, with one button i go spec ... just in case.... nice try but rly forget about all those things. I've spectated u, next time rly just behave and there is no problem, we're just losing time with this so called abuse reports... Its u that abusing this.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'645
1'361
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Hello,
I am the headadmin,
first of all thanks for coming on the forum and trying to clear this out.
anyway you submitted a wrong form of unban request/abuse report, it should have included the basic info like stated here:
http://forum.elite-hunterz.info/showthread.php/5-***-How-to-request-an-Unban-Ban-READ-THIS-FIRST***
if you provide me with your steam id i will have a look into it.

about proofs for blocking, we don't ask admins to record a demo for blocking, it would be really crazy, we believe that our admins can use their eyes and their brain to detect a player blocking.
Anyway admins can certainly make mistakes, they are not bots :)

If MisterPringles thinks you really blocked then I will support him in the ban (anyway it's going to expire if it's not already)
If MisterPringles thinks he could have made a mistake, then i will remove your ban from the records.

Greetings,
Nikooo777

Regenecho

13 Dec 2012
no man this is not abuse, i never have problems on other servers and i play on this server some months, and never saw something like this, that 2 or 3 guys cryes u and u ban me.
When i see someone blockeing i always say the name so it has no sense that i go block and then talk about ppl who block.
U can see on the chat what im talking on other days that i play, and u also can see that i wrote on the last chat it's true, so ok, u can believe what u want.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'645
1'361
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Nevermind lol, it's not even a ban.

case should be closed. there is no abuse in taking actions like this, and as I said admins can and will do mistakes, I don't think this case was a mistake anyway (talked to the admin)

Regenecho

13 Dec 2012
well, it's ok man, i suppose that if u choose 1 admin to work on server u believe on his work, and yes, admin also can mistake, but anyway this is not a problem about a player who block or not, mr pringles still thinks that i block ( i didnt) but it's true that i called him idiot.
Anyway, an admin that kick 3 times from game a guy that he has no proves about what he did, and then ban his chat to dont give me the chance to defend....well....it's your server.
for me this is closed

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
ban chat it was either gag or else kick/ban .... like i told u in the server just have fun and behave.

closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.