Admin abuse Silver Surfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

papa

18 Oct 2010
I got stuck in the map zm_forgotten_town watch the demo, all he had 2 do was 2 slap me but he teleported me to a danger place and i got zombified, plz demote him.

Koboldmaki

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
2 Apr 2010
Mate, instead of raging - be happy that Silver tried to help you. he did not intend you to a place where I was going on a rampage! He did just forget where he put his saveloc!

There's actually no way to unstuck you just by slapping afaik? If that was the case you could probably free yourself without any problems..

papa

18 Oct 2010
that place was not safe and he knew it i got died 10 secs after he teleported me

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Which demo?

papa

18 Oct 2010
just watch the game from zm_forgotten_town i know u have all the files, and watch from when he teleported me

Koboldmaki

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
2 Apr 2010
10 seconds to run away, isnt it? I talked to him and he said that he did not know where he put his saveloc!

Mate this discussion is useless as he did not "ABUSE". He just did what he thought was right & a teleport is definately okay. If u want to be slapped say it clearly in chat. That would avoid such problems.

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
Let me help you understand by explaining how teleporting works. First you got to set a location on the map where you can teleport someone, you got to do that at the beginning of every map. If you are still following, think of it as a 3dimentional map(x,y,z). the best thing is to have a neutral place to tele people, but maps like cbble and forgotten town are hard to find places like that because people everywhere on both teams.

The most effective way to solve many situations is to tele someone away, either for them blocking, teaming or being stuck. Follow? An easy way to quickly solve situations! Unfortunately sometimes someone falls into the enemies grasp, can’t do much to prevent that(we can’t see who is at the saved location). But think of it as either being stuck for a long time or being teleported with a minimal risk at getting turned but still able to play.

And as a final point, there is only 1 save-point on the map, so if several admins are playing any of them can change that save-point at any time and the others won’t know of it. There is no ill will in this, but different admins uses them for different things and situations.

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
We need a "filename.dem" file or a DEMO in order to watch what happened ingame. We don't record all rounds on the servers so you got to record a demo yourself when making an abuse/ban report. Wht do you need to do this? A demo file is the only way for us to observe what happened visually. We can see youtube videos but due to our rules, we only accept DEMO files(filename.dem)

How to record a demo?
http://forum.elite-hunterz.info/showthread.php/1919-How-to-record-a-demo-including-player-info

papa

18 Oct 2010
i didnt ask for help, i was on the best camping spot and he teleported me to the worst camping spot every1 knows dat.

papa

18 Oct 2010
if he was unsure about his saveloc why did he teleport me? this act of irresponsibility should be punished with demotion

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Were you stuck? Did you need help?

Provide us time and date and tell us what exactly happened. By now, it's just confusing.

Or is the only thing you want to punish him for teleporting you to an insecure spot?!

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'207
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
I got stuck in the map zm_forgotten_town watch the demo, all he had 2 do was 2 slap me but he teleported me to a danger place and i got zombified, plz demote him.

ummm okay?

Reactions: Shez

papa

18 Oct 2010
I WAS stuck, BUT he didnt need 2 teleport me, only slap me a few times add me on steam, exhausti and i can provide you with all information needed. it happened ca 1 hour ago

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'352
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
you're saying somthing nonsense. you know, if we had to demote every admin for some wrong teleportations or such.... it would be like punishing to death a person for going 55mph on a 50 (or 85kmh on a 80)

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'352
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
but nevermind it, this discussion is useless as I WILL NOT demote any admin.

closing this thread to avoid further space on the server's hard disk be wasted with senseless accusations

Reactions: Infinity
Status
Not open for further replies.