Admin Maxgs abuses his rights !!!!!Unban KiLLeR-JAiel-365

Status
Not open for further replies.

stummel

6 Mar 2012
hi as Killer cant use forum because he forgot pw:

ingamename:KiLLeR-JaiEL-365
steamid:STEAM_0:1:47963120
ban:http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/inde...rch=STEAM_0:1:47963120&advType=steamid&Submit

"Hey guys i got banned by maxgs because.....he was angryand so he abused his rights.
we were hunting together 3 zms were running at us in the tunnel to the big room.
So me and him ran away while shooting they were really near and i thought i can handle this situation stopped and shoot at them.... suddenly he came across in my line of fire blocked my bullets ran into me got stucked and turned zm in the same moment...and i was banned!FOR 16 hours and 40 minutes!!!And i was also killed
this is the most inappropriated ban i have ever seen!!!
he is just mad because he ran into me so he must ban me lol!!!
the last i saw he said in chat:"wow,ur done fag!"
please dont give him Admin anymore...this isnt what i expected from an admin...now i cant play and have to wait for work.....pls kick him from admins

allinall: he banned me because he thinks i blocked him(why should i) but i didnt(whatelse) i was running away like him and if someone has failed then not me and EVEN if i was standing in his way(rofl) i didnt do it on purpose.
I had never ever been banned because of Unfair Play like block or so.i just dont do things like that"

stummel

6 Mar 2012
"edit: its just funny as hell that u have an admin like him.....i just recognized that he has banned me now for a week oh my f* god....this is not his serious is it?!

Maxgs just punch ur pillow if ur mad bro but dont ruin the game please!!!

check his logs for his:"wow, ur done fag"<---- this shows ur mentallity dealing with anger and failness!!!"

signed KJ-365

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
I will reply later today because i have to run to work now but i can say 1 thing for sure now you wont get an unban from me!
greetz MAx

stummel

6 Mar 2012
"here some chats(first and second is from him for me ... with love XD)
2012-05-01 04:19:15 wow your done fag
2012-05-01 04:18:03 whatever you say bob...
2012-04-30 21:27:31 then i tought it's avo the fag xd

many times he is playing the godfather and must prove his might with words like this:

2012-04-30 15:37:10 saints i alredy said give me reason and i will not only kick you but ban and for a long time.
2012-04-30 15:35:41 i said gimme reason and i will ban you with pleasure.
2012-04-30 15:35:15 gimme reason lmao.
2012-04-30 15:34:31 whiner.
2012-04-30 15:34:22 you have a prob saints?.

and now again some insults
2012-04-30 13:44:56 whining idiot.
2012-04-30 13:29:32 dude fu.

ah here maybe same example as mine:

2012-04-30 01:25:00 darksoul block me like this again and you will get banned.

here we go again:
2012-04-30 01:24:38 fcker.
2012-04-30 01:17:05 yea !savecock and tele your sister xd.

this was one day!!!!!!!!!

some filtered chat:

2012-04-27 17:25:30 !kick nizzle fuck yours!!.
2012-04-29 21:51:57 i smell gays .
2012-04-29 21:35:13 i gues i will try to ban some1 permanetly can i try it on you?.
2012-04-29 21:09:48 lil sucker.
2012-04-29 20:46:49 laggy bastard .
2012-04-29 20:39:38 !kick max gtfo.
2012-04-29 15:50:09 !kick unstuck gtfo.
2012-04-29 15:27:09 !kick lost suck on this.
2012-04-29 15:04:56 idiot.
2012-04-28 19:13:35 you laggy bastard.

ok enough im sick of him is this really an admin u want to have???
pls unban me...ban him instead and make sure he dont get admin rights ever again.

people like him really ruin the game!!!!!!

--->KJ365

stummel

6 Mar 2012
I will reply later today because i have to run to work now but i can say 1 thing for sure now you wont get an unban from me!
greetz MAx

hey erm this is now my own opinion, i think he didnt blocked u on purpose...sometimes he is just to noob to hunt well and got in your way , like he said it it is clear that u were in fact pissed of because he blocked you....but not on purpose....also ur chat is not very nice dont u think the same?

were having last time many players raging on admins and u are now another one who makes inappropriate things(chat,ban)...i would say u just apologizes that were mad in the morning few minutes after getting up(every1 knows how it feels being disturbedin sleep by the clock)
and forget the whole thing!!!
only my opinion
killer will watch it i give him my pw so he can answer all questions!

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
One thing I can add is that him and avollaj seem to know each other good. They always joke and have fun(something that I've seen over 2+ years). But because your making an unban, please stick to the unban req and if your making an "admin abuse report" please make another post for that. Mixing 2 reports will just end up in a big mess.

Now wait for max to come back from work :p.

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
I don't understand this "fun with mates" on the server which apparently makes swearing ok, the rules say "no inappropriate language" it doesn't say "no inappropriate language apart from if you're an admin with friends". I play with some friends on the server, that doesn't mean I swear because of it.
If you're an admin you act like one.. just my 2 cents.

stummel

6 Mar 2012
One thing I can add is that him and avollaj seem to know each other good. They always joke and have fun(something that I've seen over 2+ years). But because your making an unban, please stick to the unban req and if your making an "admin abuse report" please make another post for that. Mixing 2 reports will just end up in a big mess.

Now wait for max to come back from work :p.

hey its me killerjaiel365 talking now:

I'm happy Avollaj was banned because of me.....we dont need players like him
and yeah ur fully right Viper and deanburger you are better admins than maxgs,also headhunterz and some other admin with squares in his name are making great job...we need more admins like you and less like him!!!
Its not an abuse request i just want to get unban since its not an deserved one...im looking forward to his explanation of this undeserved ban!

Last edited:

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Ok let's start...
1.KiLLeR-JAiel-365 you said that you didnt do it on purpose?well in my opinion it's otherwise because 1 day before you got banned we had a lil conversation that went out of hand and looked like this
"well maxgs is scripting but u cant say really if he does or not this is his secret.
maybe he is so good because of his ping or because hes a freak who knows!.
lol kiddy who the fuck is talking with you why u attack me i wasnt talking to someone like u.
lol kiddy why u rage hu?.
u like playing boss he?."
And that came out of nowhere...Btw to make it clear he said that i have a bhop script i replyied if you think so make a demo and post it on forum then the rage started...
2.KiLLeR-JAiel-365 "I had never ever been banned because of Unfair Play like block or so.i just dont do things like that" Orly? how about this?http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:47963120&Submit.
And 3.To deanburger to point why i said "then i tought it's avo the fag xd."He called me gay and i were about to kick him but then i saw him on steam in friends list and realized that it was avo thats why i said it if you have more questions go ahead cant wait to answer...

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
I know what you mean. Only thing I'm saying is that Max and avo has knows eachother for years. Bad language is of course against the rules. We'll see what the HA says to this.

Also regarding your unban request. read what max wronte over this post :)

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
blocking is always a fckd up issue, ppl always complain that they didnt, so its word against word, in this case i trust the admin more, ban stays.

stummel

6 Mar 2012
OMG pls some HA answer here.....this si not appropriate.
1st fact is he has no prove i blocked him on purpose
2nd fact see 1st
3rd fact: Why should i block him we were running away in panic while 3 zms were following us he ran left and right out of mind and ran into me, is minding i blocked him and banned me!!!!!

lol maxgs i said some time before on this map(3 minutes again) this words to you:

2012-05-01 04:12:33 max is here to ruin game huh?xP.(just joking)
2012-05-01 04:13:05 and dude i dont have anything against you just for info.

Pls HA unban me since i didnt block him because he ran into me and also he has no proof!!!

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
KiLLeR-JaiEL-365, im also pretty sure the reason why max increased your ban to 1 week is because you already had a long ban (2 months) for innapropriate language and not because he was raging or so...

Usually when someone blocks i would ban them for an hour or two but if i then see that they have already either a heavy ban from before or multiple bans i would also increase the ban to a week or so!

Headhunterz

Happy 1st of May btw :)

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Saints logs "kick me
do it cmon.
watch what haooens when he does.
(Team) kick me.
kcik me cmon.
kick me dare you.
Now to part where i kicked nizzle he said "f**ck your mom"Btw look at the time 2012-04-30 01:17:05 yea !savecock and tele your sister xd. we were with few players on and i said it to my m8.Try to find more but first ask yourself would i act like this with players that i dont know?

stummel

6 Mar 2012
KiLLeR-JaiEL-365, im also pretty sure the reason why max increased your ban to 1 week is because you already had a long ban (2 months) for innapropriate language and not because he was raging or so...

Usually when someone blocks i would ban them for an hour or two but if i then see that they have already either a heavy ban from before or multiple bans i would also increase the ban to a week or so!

Headhunterz

Happy 1st of May btw :)

yeah watch out the stones....im scared because i live in kreuzberg it wont be a nice night tonight...its not the extended ban im mad about...the whole ban is inappropriate!

And u can believe me I DID NOT block him!!!!i cant coordinate where hes ranning and if he rans into me its his fault btw he blocked my fire and i was killed even before him i think!

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
I idd made some mistakes when i banned cheaters but in the end i were right anyway anonymous congo is a good example but im sure about my deision here!

stummel

6 Mar 2012
Saints logs "kick me
do it cmon.
watch what haooens when he does.
(Team) kick me.
kcik me cmon.
kick me dare you.
Now to part where i kicked nizzle he said "f**ck your mom"Btw look at the time 2012-04-30 01:17:05 yea !savecock and tele your sister xd. we were with few players on and i said it to my m8.Try to find more but first ask yourself would i act like this with players that i dont know?

cmon this whole fags and fu's and thing liek that from only the last day is enough to ban u from admin and maybe from server for a time!!!!
i have learned out of my bans so u now have to learn maybe!!!

lol and this "maxgs has bhop script" i wasnt even talking to you nor attacking you then u attcked me and i said why u attack me im not even talking to you....u raged lol

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
before me?if you were killed before me you wouldnt by banned right now..Omg this is it i have nothing to add more...

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
I raged?find my logs and point it out where i raged?Abbala were on the server idk if he is still admin but if he is still active i think he can add something here^^Im not the one who started it you always anoyed me with "Max is cheater and so on"+ you always ask to kick/ban some1 but to point it out we cant do it only because some1 said so and remember admins are players too so while im busy escaping zms i dont rly have no plesure to go to spec and find out that no1 were blocking or treecamping...i hope it's clear now....

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
yeah watch out the stones....im scared because i live in kreuzberg it wont be a nice night tonight...its not the extended ban im mad about...the whole ban is inappropriate!

And u can believe me I DID NOT block him!!!!i cant coordinate where hes ranning and if he rans into me its his fault btw he blocked my fire and i was killed even before him i think!

Okay as viper said if you want an admin abuse report then please make a new thread because this so far looks like a unban request and again as viper said :p (thanks viper =D) its just turning into a confusional situation...

I think the best thing now to do is write exactly whaty you EXPECT from this thread!! cause now so many things are being included here that its getting really confusing... So write the things you want to stick to in this thread if its either a UNBAN REQUEST or ADMIN ABUSE REPORT but dont mix the both :)

Status
Not open for further replies.