Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'354
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Hello, some changes will be done the the way you see the adverts before the year will end (not the world).

Our sponsor told us that they cannot pay anymore for unviewed videos, hence they will only give the money for finished adverts.
Since EliteHunterZ community mainly survives and becomes bigger thanks to the sponsor funds we will enforce 15 seconds of adverts instead of 7 like now.

I personally will do my best to find something to make it worth it ;)
I am already thinking about a Special skin for those who complete the video that is applied automatically at roundstart.

Let me know what you think about!

By the way if you didn't know it, everytime you end a video you get a chance of winning a special prize like keyboards, mouses, headsets and various other things ;)

here is a part of the original Community news e-mail (attached)

Attachments

• 20121220151143190.png
    20121220151143190.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 379

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
By the way if you didn't know it, everytime you end a video you get a chance of winning a special prize like keyboards, mouses, headsets and various other things ;)
wth... I didnt know that xD

And your idea of giving a skin to those who complete the video is not bad at all... must think about a method to tell ppl about it since most players dont come to the forum nor can see themselves in a mirror (if the skin is auto-applied)

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
Lol, why did you censor the cpm rate? Im pretty sure that information can easily by found on theire website.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'209
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Well do whatever it takes to have them sponsor us niko, don't Want to see our
community crash :>

Either give them skin for that map or give them a special rank or colour on forum, or a special shoutout ingame if they watched the hole video hehe :eek:

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'354
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Lol, why did you censor the cpm rate? Im pretty sure that information can easily by found on theire website.
some values should stay covered, feel free to find them if you want to, we just want to keep some info reserved

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
^^ Congrats.

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich

Can you give more information about this? Never saw that ingame. Do you have to click on the money bag on the bottom left side?

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'354
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Can you give more information about this? Never saw that ingame. Do you have to click on the money bag on the bottom left side?
when the video is over you will find out that the pages refreshes and PotoGold pops out ;)

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Ah, this window. Yeah, no license for me and my country :D glorious plugin :p

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'354
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
when i'll add the skin thingy you'll have it doesn't matter if your contry works or not