Status
Not open for further replies.

Finny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2010
Finland
So, yes, here I'm sitting and making this application to this wonderful community.
Hope you enjoy reading this and at this point I want to wish the best of luck to everyone who has applied OR will apply in the future to this community.

In-game name: Finny

Steam username: Maggedorka (I think I've got most of you added..)

Can you speak english and german?: I Can speak and write english fluently. I don't speak german and I barely understand it.
Also adding that I can speak swedish, and finnish as it's my mother language.

Clan history (if none, leave blank): Two most important:
* i3D, a huge community with several servers.
* [Eh], zombiemod 'hunting' clan which has grown huge.
+ Some clans from the time when I liked Deathrun, (D4L, IMR....)

Any serious bans before?: http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.ph ... ny&Submit= It says I'm clean.
No bans.

Do you have a microphone?: I do have a microphone but the part on my computer which manages the sound which goes in to it, is somehow broken, so due to that my microphone is not working 100%.

Why do you desire becoming part of the Elite Hunterz (This is important): Listed up some things:
* Because Elite Hunterz is one of the most successful community in CS:S.
* I enjoy to play on Elite Hunterz servers.
* Elite Hunterz is very kind clan with nice people in it. Great administrator.
* I was a member and one of the admins of this clan in the past, but I left because there was this 'another community' which took too much time, but since I've left from that community, I would be glad to start on this one.
* Phanty needs me.

Where you referred to this clan? If Yes, Who referred you?: No-one has asked me to join. I have no referrer, but I think some of you would like me to join this community, and some maybe not, because I had left before from this.

Last but not least: I come from Finland, and I'm studying in some kind of Business school. I'm single. :p And about my hobbies, none, I only try to get my lazy ass to the gym once a week. I like: Hanging out with friends, playing games such as computer games and ps3 on my freetime, and music. I listen to pretty 'heavy' music, but I also like dubstep and such. Here's my utube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Finndajeeh?feature=mhee

So here it was. Take your time with making the decision.
~

Reactions: Blue™
oh god, cant believe this is real ?

finny, you sure that you are back to zombiemod n stuff? or just dont want to be clanless or something like that..?

need to talk to the leaders n stuff..

good luck bro

Under Discussion.

I'm sure that I'm becoming active player again.
I will also be active in the forums.

I've started to enjoy this sh!t. ;)

I'm sorry but we dont have sh!t here? DECLINED imo "like phanty always say" .... Head-admins will make right decission have patient mr.finny !

isn't it funny that the Finnish Finny is applying to get back to EH? :p

the Funny Finnish Finny :shock:

Accepted ! Welcome back bro :) <3

Welcome back you fcking bish :D <3

Thank you!! :cool: <3

Status