Norway
In-game name: Prefire

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:14634899

Steam username: Birke93
Can you speak english and german?: Can speak English

Clan history (if none, leave blank): SH/DH

Any serious bans before?: No

Do you have a microphon? Yes !

Why do you desire becoming part of the Elite Hunterz (This is important): Because i love playing on EH servers and the people in EH are very nice, got many friends. Been very active this year and will not stop playing unless my pc crashed :)

Where you referred to this clan? If Yes, Who referred you?: Nobody

Last but not least:tell something about you, your life, your hobbies, etc etc: Well I'm 18 years old, just finished my school, next year im gonna chill off abit and get a job. I like playing soccer, drive boat,cars etc. I do spend alot of my time infront of the computer playing on EH servers.

toxicavenger

24 Aug 2011
Haha. EH is only respected because they can ban and kick etc. If they didnt have all that. No one would have any respect of them. But good luck mate

Got'Ya

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
28 Mar 2011
Norway
toxicavenger said:
Haha. EH is only respected because they can ban and kick etc. If they didnt have all that. No one would have any respect of them. But good luck mate

What's that suppose to mean?

toxicavenger

24 Aug 2011
Zatrex said:
toxicavenger said:

What's that suppose to mean?

Sorry for my english but cant be so hard to understand..

Koboldmaki

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
2 Apr 2010
EH's being respected, cause we're pro and a waaaaaay more serious clan than DH, SH, Fuckof-whateverH will ever be! get that into your brain Toxic - and get out of this section ! posts on other peepz' applications are not allowed !

Will take some time til we/I will answer to ure apply, got'ya ! please be patient

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
toxicavenger said:

do you want a demonstration how I can ban people ? ...
I dont even need a reason. everybody will understand when i ban a stupid faggot, nobody likes anyway.

have a good day sir.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
wtf :( they respect me cause i'm awesome!

but yeh... you should respect me cause i can ban and kick you ass whenever i want... now.

other than that i apologize to got'ya for the post of this weird guy who wasn't allowed to post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.