Donator
28 May 2018
Name Angrycola2, EGOIST, Morder aus leidenschaft
SteamID STEAM_0:0:51764681 STEAM_0:1:191605243 STEAM_0:0:89338505
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 29.05.2018

Ban Reason Teaming, Teamkilling
Additional Information
Morder and Angrycola were the 2 teamers, as you can see, morder doesn't shot him but he shots the second zombie straight away but suddenly that zombie decides to team up aswell and get launched into me.

3 at once, not bad. it became 2 videos cause i thought i didnt get the name of the first teamer after i already made the first vid.

Proof Demo

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Morder has over 1000 kills+ teaming with his friend here.

Second, right now on 4away i catched Cola teaming again, so this guy is definetely up for a ban, i was thinking since he is new okay maybe be nice but now he was teaming again..

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
catched cola teaming, again.... on the special map we're on right now.

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Trying to join the server for 5 minutes but it is full. Therefore I can't watch him atm. On your second recording I can't really see if Angrycola was teaming. I can only see that Angrycola was running to that human and when he came close the human shot him a second later. Maybe he had no intention to kill the human but since he had no chance to just stay near that human for a longer moment, I can't judge about this situation.
Anyway the other two players received a ban, thx for report!

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Okay we caught cola in game and we banned him. However after some discussions we decided to ban him only 4 hours since he was already playing and those longer 1d-bans are supposed for first-time reports when players are already offline and might not realize such a short ban.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Trying to join the server for 5 minutes but it is full. Therefore I can't watch him atm. On your second recording I can't really see if Angrycola was teaming. I can only see that Angrycola was running to that human and when he came close the human shot him a second later. Maybe he had no intention to kill the human but since he had no chance to just stay near that human for a longer moment, I can't judge about this situation.
Anyway the other two players received a ban, thx for report!

Just go fullscreen and you see angrycola inside the truck next to morder, yeah but i watched angrycola team up 3 more times after i made this report.

You clearly see Mordor team up with EGOIST in the end, both of them position themselfs to Launch EGOIST on me thats very clear, and the guy has 1000 kills+ he knows he will get banned for that if he got caught.

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Yeah I obviously missed the connection of those two videos. Nevertheless all players got banned now so everything should be fine now. =)