Handled+ Ban Request: AZIZ

2 Jul 2017
Name AZIZ
SteamID STEAM_0:1:39806499
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 2017-06-12

Ban Reason Blocking
Additional Information
He insult and block intentionnally and think he's a criminal genius cause he blocked us and we died :/
I really hope that he get banned cause its been several times I see him insulting/trolling people
Proof Chatlog

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Hello, how can chat-log prove that someone blocked? We need a screenshot or a demo to punish the player.

2 Jul 2017
I mean he blocked but its not the most important , its just a fact , he's annoying cause of his language but chatlog werent in the ticket so

TheDude

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
20 Mar 2017
Last edited:

TheDude

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
20 Mar 2017
I got a picture of him insulting + blocking but I dont know how to drop it here
A screenshot is not enough to ban someone for blocking, As we can't really tell how long the person was in that specified spot or whether it was deliberate. It doesn't show the whole situation clearly therefore a demo is a must if you want to get someone banned. As for someone breaking the rules in the chat such as insulting, we have the chats logged therefore no need to take screenshot or a demo in that case.
you can search up the player's profile by either his name or steamid and going to the chat section:
http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=search

For chat related offences, you need to make a gag request from the application forms.

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
This is how to upload

CeoJMtB.gif

https://i.imgur.com/CeoJMtB.gif

Reactions: TheDude

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
lmao u guys are phukin mad

We are professionals, we handle things the way they need to be handled. We're not mad at all. If we ban "A" because "B" says he broke the rules then "B" could say "A" did something as well. We need clear evidence before we can take action, like in court. You're not guilty until the opposite is proved.