Proof:Demo

Last edited:
Reactions: TSK

TSK

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Aug 2015
SWITZERLAND
iyzyz thank you for reporting this player can you please give me the .dem file i wanna look at it on css console

TSK

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Aug 2015
SWITZERLAND
Hi iyzyz thank you again for reporting this player

My decision is to not ban him this time but if he do something like that again it will be a ban.

Reactions: iyzyz

Daftknot

BANNED
7 Apr 2016
Yea yea give him a 254th chance

Last time I made a gag request with 4 reasons to gag him and all the proofs and he got nothing. Now he got a ban request with 2 reasons to ban him and proofs and he got nothing again. Don't tell me it's not favoritism now, this asshole is obviously protected like a panda

Reactions: d.r.i.f.t.

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
I note it down and keep an eye on him next time.
But please try to make a demo with the record function of css next time since this is the requested way of providing a proof.

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
Yea yea give him a 254th chance

Last time I made a gag request with 4 reasons to gag him and all the proofs and he got nothing. Now he got a ban request with 2 reasons to ban him and proofs and he got nothing again. Don't tell me it's not favoritism now, this asshole is obviously protected like a panda

No need for this post when it's already been handled. Also, the video clearly shows him being blocked and having to move to the left to get away so not much he can do unless he had noclip available to get out the way.

But lets not let that get in the way of your agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.