Ban Request: Crash

Discussion in '(un)ban/un(block) Requests' started by Crash, 18 May 2019 at 07:07.

1. Crash

Crash New Member

Name Crash
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:95072464
    Server Zombie Hunting V3
    Time and Date 18-05-2019 time sende in is 05:32

Ban Reason Teaming, Teamkilling
    Additional Information
    i hav video of player teaming and teamkilling.

name of player
    kaz
    nut
    happy starfox
    koнь//o.y.k.s.56rus
    Evdok

sorry for bad video
    Proof Demo

like to video

Last edited: 18 May 2019 at 07:14
    Tirant likes this.
  2. Paw

Paw Well-Known Member Gameserver admin

Hello and welcome to the forums, Crash. Thank you for helping the community out by reporting these players.

Unfortunately the video is a bit compressed at times making it so that some of the player names are difficult to read so that I can't know for sure if all the players you mentioned in the video were breaking any rules (As an example one of the zombies that got boosted up at around 4:00 in the video. I also couldn't see happy starfox breaking any rules even though he appeared to be bragging/joking about it in chat later as no name was being displayed while you were looking at him when he according to you shot the zms up the crate at 4:36 in the video. I'm not trying to be difficult with you as I understand how frustrating the rulebreakers can be at times, but I can't ban him when his name is not being shown as it could have been a different player.

We normally don't accept youtube videos as proof (A "demo" is preferred and screenshots of chat ingame if it's a gag (ingame chat mute) request, but seeing as this your first ban request we usually make exceptions. However we would like it if you could in your next ban request instead please record a "demo" (If you don't know what a demo is or how to record one here's a guide: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/how-to-record-a-demo-including-player-info.1919/ ).
    This is so that we have proof of what happened (in the events someone should happen to make an unban request etc. as well as it makes it easier to identify players by being able to view the "footage"/rulebreaking from different angles through the demoplayer using a feature called "drive".) as videos on platforms such as youtube can be removed by the person that uploaded it even if they promises not to (Or if it should happen to get removed by youtube for whatever reason.).
    Feel free to ask for help/if you have any questions.

I've decided to issue the following bans/gags based on what I saw in the video:
    "!█▀█ █▄█ ▀█▀" 1 day ban for "Teaming, Shooting zms up roof on rush." and a 1 month gag for "Racism/Insults" as you mentioned some of their foul use of language in the video and the player in mention has 3 earlier gags/mutes for racism.
    "Softride" 4 Hour ban for "Teaming"
    "kaz" 4 hour ban for "Teaming, Shooting zms up roof on rush."
    "Evdok" 4 hour ban for "Teaming"
    "koнь//o.y.k.s.56rus™" 4 hour ban for "Teaming, Shooting zms up roof on rush."

I can't ban the spray shown in your video without me and the player that sprayed it being online at the same time unfortunately, but we will try to keep an eye out for the player and either make them change it to something less inappropriate or just ban it if they should refuse to change it once fronted.

Last edited: 18 May 2019 at 16:51
    Docta likes this.
  3. Kazama

Kazama Member

I dont think this ban is fair , all the video shows is a zombie already on the roof and me shooting zombies , also that same zombie on the roof infects me the video doesnt show me shooting one up.

4. Paw

It's pretty obvious you just shot him up here:
    https://i.gyazo.com/393e8a55a4f0ec58cfe93901ac9c6c3d.mp4
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The blood in the screenshot above wouldn't have reached that high unless someone (in this case you) had recently shot a zm from under beneath or without standing real close and shooting the zm upwards.

5. Kazama

Kazama Member

He tried jumping back down on me and i shot him back up, u can see in that situation i was panicing , in general

6. Paw

"He tried jumping back down" on you and suddenly decides not to jump down onto you while you are reloading?

7. Kazama

Kazama Member

I just dont think its a fair ban in the video u see me shooting at zombies , also that zombie didnt get me bcuz it went for the other cts and eventually got me . But its ur ban paw i just dont feel its fair

8. Crash

Crash New Member

i can uolode the batte video that hast ben compressed

9. Crash

Crash New Member

hare is som of it i do hav the raw video but is relly big fils

Attached Files:

• 1.mp4
      File size:
      143.6 MB
      Views:
    • 2.mp4
      File size:
      89.1 MB
      Views:
    • 3.mp4
      File size:
      72.3 MB
      Views:
    • 4.mp4
      File size:
      136.2 MB
      Views:
    • 5.mp4
      File size:
      112.5 MB
      Views:
    • 6.mp4
      File size:
      537.1 MB
      Views:
    • 7.mp4
      File size:
      4.7 MB
      Views:
    • 8.mp4
      File size:
      63.5 MB
      Views:
  10. Paw

I really doubt there was any other way the zombie could have gotten up there within the 30 seconds that had passed after the "infection" had started and the footage we see of you "shooting him back up there again because he was trying to jump down on you" as well as we can see multiple people complaining about you:
    [​IMG]

11. Paw

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.