Crash

18 May 2019
Name Crash
SteamID STEAM_0:0:95072464
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 18-05-2019 time sende in is 05:32

Ban Reason Teaming, Teamkilling
Additional Information
i hav video of player teaming and teamkilling.

name of player
kaz
nut
happy starfox
koнь//o.y.k.s.56rus
Evdok

sorry for bad video
Proof Demo

like to video

Last edited:
Reactions: Tirant

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Hello and welcome to the forums, Crash. Thank you for helping the community out by reporting these players.

Unfortunately the video is a bit compressed at times making it so that some of the player names are difficult to read so that I can't know for sure if all the players you mentioned in the video were breaking any rules (As an example one of the zombies that got boosted up at around 4:00 in the video. I also couldn't see happy starfox breaking any rules even though he appeared to be bragging/joking about it in chat later as no name was being displayed while you were looking at him when he according to you shot the zms up the crate at 4:36 in the video. I'm not trying to be difficult with you as I understand how frustrating the rulebreakers can be at times, but I can't ban him when his name is not being shown as it could have been a different player.

We normally don't accept youtube videos as proof (A "demo" is preferred and screenshots of chat ingame if it's a gag (ingame chat mute) request, but seeing as this your first ban request we usually make exceptions. However we would like it if you could in your next ban request instead please record a "demo" (If you don't know what a demo is or how to record one here's a guide: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/how-to-record-a-demo-including-player-info.1919/ ).
This is so that we have proof of what happened (in the events someone should happen to make an unban request etc. as well as it makes it easier to identify players by being able to view the "footage"/rulebreaking from different angles through the demoplayer using a feature called "drive".) as videos on platforms such as youtube can be removed by the person that uploaded it even if they promises not to (Or if it should happen to get removed by youtube for whatever reason.).
Feel free to ask for help/if you have any questions.

I've decided to issue the following bans/gags based on what I saw in the video:
"!█▀█ █▄█ ▀█▀" 1 day ban for "Teaming, Shooting zms up roof on rush." and a 1 month gag for "Racism/Insults" as you mentioned some of their foul use of language in the video and the player in mention has 3 earlier gags/mutes for racism.
"Softride" 4 Hour ban for "Teaming"
"kaz" 4 hour ban for "Teaming, Shooting zms up roof on rush."
"Evdok" 4 hour ban for "Teaming"
"koнь//o.y.k.s.56rus™" 4 hour ban for "Teaming, Shooting zms up roof on rush."

I can't ban the spray shown in your video without me and the player that sprayed it being online at the same time unfortunately, but we will try to keep an eye out for the player and either make them change it to something less inappropriate or just ban it if they should refuse to change it once fronted.

Last edited:
Reactions: easy and Docta

Kazama

15 Apr 2019
New york city ,usa
I dont think this ban is fair , all the video shows is a zombie already on the roof and me shooting zombies , also that same zombie on the roof infects me the video doesnt show me shooting one up.

Kazama

15 Apr 2019
New york city ,usa
I just dont think its a fair ban in the video u see me shooting at zombies , also that zombie didnt get me bcuz it went for the other cts and eventually got me . But its ur ban paw i just dont feel its fair

Crash

18 May 2019
hare is som of it i do hav the raw video but is relly big fils

Attachments

• 1.mp4
    143.6 MB · Views: 157
  • 2.mp4
    89.1 MB · Views: 154
  • 3.mp4
    72.3 MB · Views: 138
  • 4.mp4
    136.2 MB · Views: 143
  • 5.mp4
    112.5 MB · Views: 142
  • 6.mp4
    537.1 MB · Views: 108
  • 7.mp4
    4.7 MB · Views: 152
  • 8.mp4
    63.5 MB · Views: 151

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
I just dont think its a fair ban in the video u see me shooting at zombies , also that zombie didnt get me bcuz it went for the other cts and eventually got me . But its ur ban paw i just dont feel its fair
I really doubt there was any other way the zombie could have gotten up there within the 30 seconds that had passed after the "infection" had started and the footage we see of you "shooting him back up there again because he was trying to jump down on you" as well as we can see multiple people complaining about you:
d905f776d5373962a139850b3a315873.png

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
The ban is justified, you were most likely shooting that zombie on the roof and looking at the chat that paw provided in a screenshot above me is what makes it fair.

In the future you need to follow the game play, don't boost / help the opposite team in any way.

Reactions: easy