Donator
28 May 2018
Name MudKip.
SteamID STEAM_0:1:12889587
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date now

Ban Reason Blocking
Additional Information
Taking the elevator first up and leaving the others behind to die on 4away is against the rules so here ya go.

and @goga2159 when i care to say i hit the wrong button on the doors when i was trying to Open the door cause someone closed it on me, you could unfrozen me Bud.
Proof Demo

Attachments

• u.dem
    2.5 MB · Views: 59
Last edited:

goga2159

Gameserver Admin
29 Apr 2013
Russia, Moscow
www.pcm-online.net.ru
Hey! Thank you for the report.
On the demo i dont see any violations. This is the right of everyone when to press the elevator button. This is moment will remain on his conscience.
Also i want to say to be patient if you got some actions by admins. Admins can see who closed the doors, but dont see who opened it.
Remind you: Left button = opens opposite doors (admins cant see that who pressed it), Right button = closes current doors

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
I saw reports where people got banned for taking elevator first thats how i know it was against the rules unless they changed.
@Havoc @easy

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Hello.

There is no officially written rule about pressing a button to an elevator instead of waiting for teammates. It is a dick move and something i would mention to the player in game while either freezing him or teleporting him back down to where he took the elevator.

As for ban requests i would say this is very borderline.

If a player does it in the beginning of a round and nobody is in a real danger then i would say banning is a bit harsh, however if a player takes the elevator while teammates are running to it with zombies behind them it could be considered team killing and therefore ban worthy.

conclusion: I would leave it up to the admin if he/she bans for it or not, the admin that handles the report will review the demo and decide, if a ban is issued it should be a short ban unless the offense has been repeated by the rule breaker.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
i swear to god i saw others report this and got banned for taking elevator first without waiting for teammates.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Hello.

There is no officially written rule about pressing a button to an elevator instead of waiting for teammates. It is a dick move and something i would mention to the player in game while either freezing him or teleporting him back down to where he took the elevator.

If a player does it in the beginning of a round and nobody is in a real danger then i would say banning is a bit harsh, however if a player takes the elevator while teammates are running to it with zombies behind them it could be considered team killing and therefore ban worthy.

conclusion: I would leave it up to the admin if he/she bans for it or not, the admin that handles the report will review the demo and decide, if a ban is issued it should be a short ban unless the offense has been repeated by the rule breaker.
Some new rule going on here? here take a join @Soup^

Screenshot_39.png

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
@easy Elaborate

and u know, u know where i am right now in this black hole of *** its not great, you know it but lets yeah, what is up with this?

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Ok so to explain myself here everyone came running down from the water,and this guy took the elevator alone without anyone else on it,leading to many of them getting infected before the elevator could go back down.That is why I warned and punished the player above.I do not see the weird in this and I certainly would not know the server rules(If this was not bannable I mean) before 2021.Also funny part is I mention once something about you in the shoutbox and you just kinda wanna "expose" me for something like almost immediately?

Reactions: Woozu

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
@easy are u gonna explain if you can just slay people for taking the elevator before others on 4away or not?

My report here = Sour is doing what I wanted right here just to make that clear. he is thinking like me, not having people rush the elevator.

But again, that was denied and said to not be against the rules.

Nobody cared to explain if this is against the rules or not and to be slayed for.

And for @Soup^ this guy? this guy is irrelevant, you have a Bind already saying these are the rules and puts it in start of the round to not rush elevator. and you slayed this guy for it.

If its against the rules you can punish for it like you did here,

but its been days and nobody can confirm if its against the rules or not, neither has easy.

Just keep in mind that what Sour is doing here is what I wanted an entire year ago, he is thinking the same way as me and didn't want people doing this. and if not before that. So do you know the rules for this or not?

Last edited:

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
What shall I elaborate? Havoc said everything which should answer your questions.

It is a dick move and something i would mention to the player in game while either freezing him or teleporting him back down to where he took the elevator.

I guess you can read and elaborate yourself. Everybody - except for you - clearly understands the content of this thread. Maybe you just dont wanna understand it.

• it is a dick move and by many regarded as unfair
  • especially when teammates die admins are allowed and expected to take action - like Havoc wrote. This is why Soup warns for it.
  • it is a situation which should be handled ingame and as long as there wont be a supertroll who does it all the time (all the time doesnt mean 2-3 times on a map, it means ALL THE TIME) there wont be any action taken via ban requests

And now stop writing in 3-year-old threads which are closed and handled 3 years ago. And also stop talking to yourself in shoutbox by using both of your accounts.

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.