Not open for further replies.

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
haha lol :D

ps these arent my accounts..

I have just 2 accounts, and the other is already not steam banned :-D

if you wernt an cheater you would be offended<cuz you know you are only thing to says is LOL> yeah i did lol my self when i saw
you vacs on record< and if this is not your account> how come your name BArra barracud b4rr4 the one and only is used as previous used names? and how come i can see you got the same knifing screens shots+ your name attached on it?
i would be ashamed of my self. and the only thing out of my mouth would be the same as you did and that was saying LOL yeah isnt it lol/facepalm

B

Barra'

i can say something about the accounts you showed me..

The first account (The Thunder) is from DH Last Legend, his double account (dont know why he get banned, i think his brother played with them account)

"talk to Phanty he knows that"

The second account is a player in my frindlist. An other barracuda. Hes send me a message on my steam profile site page 2"

"pr0j3kt BarraCuda 6 Jan 2012 @ 2:59am
FUCK YOU. I STEAL YOUR NAME :D:D:D"

and the 3rd account i dont know.

Got Blunt u suck, i think i said enough.

avoid

BANNED
13 Aug 2012
Munich, Germany
if you wernt an cheater you would be offended<cuz you know you are only thing to says is LOL>

Wrong, he just laughs over that because he knows that he isnt one.
And Barra is right with the Accounts, prove Vydx´s post. Barra banned his own Account? Playing two Accounts at the same time? Sure :D.
Shame on you Gotblunt.

Last edited:

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
i can say something about the accounts you showed me..

The first account (The Thunder) is from DH Last Legend, his double account (dont know why he get banned, i think his brother played with them account)

"talk to Phanty he knows that"

The second account is a player in my frindlist. An other barracuda. Hes send me a message on my steam profile site page 2"

"pr0j3kt BarraCuda 6 Jan 2012 @ 2:59am
FUCK YOU. I STEAL YOUR NAME :D:D:D"

and the 3rd account i dont know.

Got Blunt u suck, i think i said enough.

enough said you dont have to explain or blame your pets that played with your account:
i searched every single of them these are your account period i aint dumb

http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:39457430&Submit
click on all the names and all of you names are attached to an steam commuinty profile wich are all
vac banned you moron;p your an cheater even when people dont say you are: wich indicates ****riders/best friends ever/real close friends maybe even neigbours i feel sorry for you bro, and delete you youtube video sinse those record where made from your vacced banned account poor you!!!! i would rly be ashemd of my self: again i have no life thats true for all the haters: but i did 5/6 hours
of research just to make every single word i say i the hard truth may god be with you barra<3 and we will see how long this account will last.

mLe

11 Apr 2012
To be honest, i didnt even check the demo. Thing is there are 2 "Barra's" our Barra from EH, and the annoying kid Linus (who is copying Barra's old name Barracuda). He's copying alot from other peoples and he got alot acc's aswell.

But still i respect your report, you put alot of time in it.

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
Holy spam batman

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065563906
vac on record 1

many knifing picture look barra current account all the similar screen shots

if you look good MLE aka Silver Surfer: you have an old steam account and from what i know your just skilled( so excuse me if i ever offended you) but as you can see, obv there where like wanna bee's and obv barra is smart to enough to change his name on every single account he did have.
i dont gonna waste my time any more
look at screen shots + the names+ screenshots make me wanna say stop the ****riding im not an stupid child i am an OG old(generation) gamer
and i know where im commin from i would never ever post this; if i wernt sure and why you guys keep on explainnig
this nonsense like ohh well its like this and that etc etc... i did have barra in my steam list for long time(i mean one of his vacced banned account) so after a while i see this guy is never online i even did say ask ingame(did barra died) wich was the time he could not play cuz he got vacced banned/again i know you guys love him( but i dont have an sorry or any pitty for an cheater. even he is my closest freind i will flame him and not lick his uhumm you know what i mean( and yeah his goldfish caused his previous banns/ oh wait maybe his little brother/or even his 5 year old cousin ;p ZUCHT stop the extra posting spares me alot of bs< again like i said NIKO AND MERGBEGIE ARE LOOKING at all of this) so stop the posting and ready stick it says enough about the nonsense useless post like
oh he did not cheat oh it wasnt him: read sticky stop posting, so i can do the same for god sakes

ps; first screen is mine lol >.< facepalm my self

second screen shot is from first link of my original post
thrird screen shot is from last link of my original post

Attachments

• nice!.jpg
    nice!.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 310
  • yarr.jpg
    yarr.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 330
  • mong.jpg
    mong.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:

Twice

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
16 Mar 2012
There is one obvious situation in the demo which might cop him.. but seriously i never had the feeling that EH BARRA is a cheater.. He never is/was an uberpro on the servers, if he really cheated/cheats i dont want to know his REAL skill which might be lower than low. For me he shouldnt be judged because of one or two situations in the demo, show more obvious proofs.. ( same happened to my bann some time ago, some said it wasn't justified, some said no-> cheater..) so i dont want this happening again with an other person..

And btw, i saw them both playing on the same time on the same server some times, so how should this work? Barracuda acts childish, barra seems to be more mature. For me they are two different persons. I like barra but I have big problem with barracuda.. shame on me if i really got trolled by one person ( if barra really is barracuda )

I really hope this is a big misconception..

Last edited:

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Don't forget about Koboldmaki and яocқy. Both left a comment on this VAC banned account (pr0j3kt BarraCuda). We can assume that they know the owner. Or at least they can say something about this person.

Would be good if you reply to this thread.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Lets have a court, the blamed and the blunt will be the caller, who wants to be the lawyer ? The judger will be the eh head admins, everyone deservs a court ! ;D

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
okay so i took my time to talk to some people and to analyze the proofs and the info.

from what i can see there is a lot of hate towards Barra.

Let me clarify some things:

we have absolutely no valid proofs that the other 2 VAC banned accounts are his accounts, there is infact a player that copied his name just for fun and cheated which may be the guy you linked.
due to the invalidity of the proofs I separate the banned accounts and look only at the current account.

the current account is property of EH Barracuda, a EH member and admin, he plays since longtime and knows the maps very well, he made a lot of videos for EH too and helped with remapping for CS:GO.
the demo proof you submitted shows a legit gameplay with some advanced skills which many EH members have. the ticks starting from 16800 show a coincidence of about 1 second which is very very common, in a so small amount of time and equality of speed with the zombie made it pretty easy to involuntarily aim at his "head". I think this is an opinion that many others share with me.

I talked with Barracuda too personally and he has been very convincing to me, a cheater doesn't usually pass a chat with me.

Another proof against the suspect of him cheating is right there in his profile:

all the screenshots made from his account (the one you are reporting which I previously delinked from the others not confirmed his) show no sign of visible ESPs or Whallhacks which is unlikely in the case he cheated, let me explain me with an example:

if I'd be using an ESP to see players health and position and I'd take a screenshot it would show pretty clearly. in every screenshot he took you can't spot any other player with an ESP on (like the second screenshot in your previous post).

For all these reasons I currently decline the report, I recognize a big effort in making it but I can't ban without a valid motivation. Also the membership is totally up to the clan leaders so i have no words in that.

You can continue this thread if you have valid proofs but i ask you (all) to use a correct language from now on. i don't want to see insults anymore, not here, not on youtube, not on steam public profiles.

Community founder/head administrator & responsible of the Server maintenance and security,

Niko

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Good text nikooo, Thx for clearing this out, and got blunt thank you for posting this and taking ur Time researching

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
thanks niko for doing your thing(i hope you checked IP adress+ wich account connected from that ip adress) if so(gj)and let say: you guys are right(wich again i strongly believe its not the case)i would like to apolegize/say sorry to barra if you rly arnt walling!!

greetings,

got blunt

ps:keep in mind i got your accoount infoSTEAMprofile ID etc saved: incase you disapear for like 3/4 months and : sure that is possible
obv you decide when you play how long etc/and maybe quit css(or what so ever/ but if i ever check your steam profile and it says vac on record
believe me HOLY SPAM BATMAN POST ISnt even long compared to this one. im just saying
HAPPY EH HUNTING TIME

M

Marbengie

there is nothing, the demo shows clearly that he doesnt use any wh...anyway barra deserves a big slap for "rebuy"! du nap :D

Elite HunterZ founder/head administrator and the best Zombie Hunter in the world /Bonus: Owner of Nikos soul (21/-1)
Marbengie

Last edited by a moderator:

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
I guess thats case closed.

Regards!