3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065563906
vac on record 1
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039180588
vac on record 2
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056724014
vac on record 3
all of these account(belongs to barra/or atleast did get shared with barra) you can see the (name) that he used in the past:(on the left side above) and all of them are similar to each other+i see Rocky and kobaldmaki(our HA @ eh: did post in his profile epic), wich proofs that they know this is barra!! as you can see above comments on his profile.(busted proof nr 1+2+3)
steam community profiles.
and all the same friends in list + shows he is linked to EH barras favourite cheating community -.- to bad when you make an acc private you still can see its has bin vacced muaahaha fail barra.(again look at all of above screenshots so obv its barra cuz all of you know he like screenshots when he knife kills some one)
if i do more research i will find more vacced bans on record on barra's name,but this is enough;
dont want to humiliate him more than this should do.
any way i did some research: and i always had strong believes that barra aka barracudab4rr4cudaTHD barracudaEHbarra etc etc etc and all the other nick names he did used in the past: did tracked me to his old steam accounts: wich just proofs Barra is an cheater; like i suspected from day 1. (mirror mirror on the wall, who has the most vacced banned acount of them all?)duh Barra my quuen ;p
: ill tell you why i knew from day one he was and still is an cheater: 1:perfect timing 2;prefire 3;never walks passed zombie without notice the zm, and never gets suprized, cuz he knows where the zombie always are. 4; never ever hunts/rushes when there are 2 zombies on each side behind the wall cuz he knows he is gonna get knifed,when he does rush in to the zombies.
5:i can go on, and on, and on about more cheater like playing skills but so far enough: why he is an cheater+look his previous accounts:and if he says it was his (old goldfish that played on those account, than he is realy and dumbass), and he will never ever be clean on the cheats i mean ;p once you are used to play with cheats(for years and years), you never will try play normal:cuz he would be( very very low skilled) compared to alot of fairplayers.
any way: he applied to be EH member on 01-08-2011: look his application.
after his previous account got(vac on record:look above his old banned acc): and he fixxed an new one: precies timing vacced bans on record,and quick buy an new account an applied to be EH member lmao, look his account wich he uses at the moment, current account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/barra_cuda89/ >.< akward >.<
member since sinds: July 13, 2011 lmao and applied on august the first. coincidence?
HELL NO: obv fan of EH and wannabee skilled player:and obv an cheater: do i need demo to proof he is still cheating noway my explenation is enough proof that barra always has bin an cheater >,< face palm him please.....
just to bring it even more hard/more proof/Take an coke and popcorn, sit back and relax, and enjoy watching.
barra the cheater in action(when i say cheater i dont say he uses aimbot he aint that dumb obv;P ) enjoy:
go ingame and have fun with cheating/wallhacking barra: tip : put this in console:r_drawothermodels 2 so you can see barra's point of view >,<
greetings,
got blunt

ps: sorry barra but i rly dont like cheaters(i actualy hate cheaters)so that is including you!!
i always knew i was gonna bust your butt ;p(blunt always knows to find an cheater:just a matter of time)im the cheating hunter: and the fact that you like to knife zombies when there low on HP: now makes sense to me,
cuz your cheats provide you with hp left at every single player ingame(including zombies:what an pitty, now i know why you like to knife so much and olmost every time get an kill smart biatch(SHAME ON YOU FOR MAKING SCREEN SHOT)while you know you cheated on those guys: for those who are gonna say how come he isnt vacced on this current account: well i think he got smarter(from previous bans, cost him shitload of money to buy always an new account) and he could have tried private cheats as..x22 is very populair under the german gamers. from what i have searched on youtube and google 85% of the buyers is living in germany(epic)..duh including barra<3 i dont wanna flame german player in general cuz there obv skilled player s but those wont get banned every single year: they always have old steam account.
sorry for the long explenation(but i wanted you guys to provide you as much as exlpaining aspossible, hope this will open your eyes SPA /and HA /and especialy ADMINOSTRATOR NIKO
and his team mates who tought barra is good(WELL NOT AT ALL)he maybe an good admin/but cheater =cheater and should be permanent banned+ip ban so he wont get an new account and still will be able to play.
if this isnt clear enough: than i have no clue what to say.!?!?!?! thanks again for reading.

here is demo: with explenation

play demo with this command and put this in console: r_drawothermodels 2 (you will see barra's point of view) keep in mind his wallhack is much stronger than this command, and he will be able to see alot more than we ever could with this command.
pauze @ tickrate 298 keekaboo barra already know there is an zm incoming with an bh0p.
keep in mind he pretends to not (know) he is incoming: cuz again he is smart (when people are spectating),so he wont flame with his wallhack as much as he wants to do, when there are no spectators.
try play it normal speed and than in slow motion: you will see the guy thats infront of barra has no clue at all there is an zombie incoming..any way look how barra is wallhacking and already know where to aim and when to fire: again keep in mind the guy infont of him has no clue at all from zombie(wich is normal for some that dont hack) and when he intered the halls he pretend to look left and right so people will say he aint hacking cuz he looked at both side ;P muhaha keep in mind barra know im spectating/recording so he tried his best to play legit.
lets go to next one:
Pauze @ tickrate 1111 and try playing as slow as possible:
yes we already know there is an zombie and most obv is that zombie will go take an right turn, wich is standard( but when you play it slowotion like rly slow you can see he aimes trough wall and even is shooting @ the wall so bad trying to hit the zombie: wich indicates wallhack.
lets go to the next one:
Pauze @ tickrate: aprox 3200
now every body can see there is an zombie there and ofcourse you wont rush in there, so barra waits till the zombie dies(keep in mind he can see one zombie is there but got killed by rockstar:the other zombie goes in to portal wich he never could have seen(without his wallhack)but he can see trough walls and knows its clear, so he suddenly goes rushing forward close to the portal(and waits)cuz he knows zombie is gonna pop up from there( if he doesnt know this why wait in that spot?
makes no sense(some one with out wallhack would like rush into the portal) wich again, indicates wallhack, cuz he knows its there.
lets go to the next one:
Pauze @ tickrate: 8250 yes he jumps and see's like 2/3 zombies, so he rushed forwardsbut when he goes up the little stairs his crosshair already is aimed @ the zombies wich indicateswallhack, right after he jumped and just before he walks up little stairs he is already aiming true the stairs walls @ the zombies(again indicates wallhack)
lets go to the next one:
pauze @ excact 9520
keekaboo peek quick trough walls and knows zombie is imcoming, what happends next is funny keep in mind dont play it on normal speed: cuz alot of you wont see this @ normal speed(slow as possible) you can see his crosshair follows the zombie(trough the walls normal player would eather go back out, or keep his crosshair not on the walls: im just telling you guys played so many many years of css i know what im talking about.!
there are many more indications of wallhack, but the explain all i wont finish att all.
last couple indications:
tickrate 11350: zombies goes backwards and play it slow(from here on) and you will see again barra aiming trough the walls and his crosshair is excactly where the zombie is: coinsedence>? nope pure wallhack indication.(11450)pauze where he look excactly trough the wall @ the zombie>.< snap shot ;p (another one tickrate 15600) barra can see trough wall there is an zombie on the left side( normal people will go automaticly up ramp but barra know better so he goes to the left cuz obv he has seen the zombie already trough walls) and when he walks furter he pretends to look out for zombies on his left and right( but what i can see is he is just lookingtrough walls just to know where the zombies@.
(MOST IMPORTAND PROOF)
last and the best proof of all : 16800 LMAO best proof of all: best indication of wallhack(he follows the zombie and keeps his crosshair on the zombie and walks with him on the same fucking direction/ normal people wont look trough the walls+ they would look at the open space where the zombies is gonna come from.( but wallcocker/spieler an die wand barra looks
excaclty trough the walls so pure im LMAO while i do my research im lovin it:
if any one say this is no indication of wallhack: i have one thing to say: get your head out of ur butt>.< and obv( barra and those who will say he aint an wallhacker) deserves facepalm LMAO pure wallhack barra: after all this time from barra i finaly got you, from day one i knew this guy was hacking, i can smell cheater from miles away. but finaly i got it all complete,your demo with your current account+ all the vacced banned account you wasted, your an shame(to ELITE HUNTERS+ to the community) and if i would be you(glad i aint) i would be so embarred with my self( i hope this will your christmas present from me: got blunt.
If this aint proof? than i wasted about an total of lets say 4/5 hours to make 1000 procent sure what im saying is the hard truth sorry barra barracuda THD barra SH barrakiller projectBArra what ever (name you used) i did my research as perfect as it can be: sinse your EH member i had to be 1000 procent sure(without getting my self in trouble), theire for this post... to ALL headadmin Special admin: NIKO- SALEM- ASH- DEANBURGER-
KILLERTUDSE - and all those i dindt name please read this with care(i mean read it good)
got blunt: demands 1: i want barra to get kicked out of the ELITE HUNTERS team we dont need cheater/hackers 2: i want you to (ip) ban barra so he will never ever able to play @ our community/ our EH community is better without hackers/cheater+ who got vacs bans on records/ more than like 3+ times last and final demand = most obv ban his account permanently..
Thank you very much for reading( this book about barra)and the cheater he always will be.
greetings again,
got blunt aka Ersin Yildiz

ps; BEST TICK RATE PLAY AS SLOW AS POSSIBLE ( this is hilarious you will laugh your ass off believe me )
pure spieler and die want BARRA HAT AN tickrate (16800) if you see this you just cant say he doesnt wallhack 16800 best of the best proof. r_drawothermodel ... dont hate me for so long post i just wanted be an million procent sure i got it right.
hope he dont shit his pants(i mean barra)

Attachments

• cheaterbarra.dem
    7.5 MB · Views: 343

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
very mutch proof you apparently have put aloot of time and effort into this good job :)

Last edited:

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
for thos who dont wanna read it all play demo: r_drawothermodels 2 and fast forward tickrate: 16800
LMAO best proof of all: best indication proof of wallhack.. play it in slowmotion slow as possible like (2,4) procent speed
and look where he is looking @ troughthe wall @ the zombie with his crosshair pointed on the zombie<3
SO busted <3 got blunt: dont flame me because of long post did my research and i cost me very much time.

Neo

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
24 Aug 2012
England, London city
Barra Barracudawhat ever your name was <3 finaly i got you...HOLY SPAM BATMAN
<3

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
great job dude,
i observed him too and have here ~24mb demos...
if admin want seen them, then i can upload it here.
i havent report him to forum, cause nobody would belive me^^ and everbody hates me here.
if i am at home, i will show you the demos.
btw, i have here 2 others wallhackers^^ 1 admin, and 1 member.
i will open a thead then
greets. acb

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
Just looking at the demo i couldnt find any obvious wallhack

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'207
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Same i just watched the demo and it seems like he plays like i do, i didnt see any obvious Wh :s

When i look for zombies i watch my radar and i move the way i "see" the zombies on the radar to get an view where to move and guess where they are going.

Last edited:

mLe

11 Apr 2012
Thanks to Sour for his explanation.

Last edited:

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
so, i checked the part at tick 16800, I don't understand what is the part which is not legit, for a small fraction of second he moved to the left without moving the mouse hence aiming at the zombie's head (he walks at the same speed)

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
thanks niko! again for those who are saying i saw demo and i saw no wh: they did not read the part where i say : (barra knows) i was spectating+ he tried his best to not make it obvious: but again he failed pretty much hard, tickrate 16800 is so more than obv
and many more indication<3 i know you EH members love barra, but when you check his 3 preivious account vac on record its more
than obv (barra) is an still always be an cheater, for those who say: well i dindt see any wallhack like stuff, well i wonder what you ave to say about the 3 vac bans on record(MLE, sour 38? any thing to say about that?) nah i woulnd thought so, or was it his gold fish? that got his previous accounts vacced on all 3 of them, Barra tried to play legit as possible(again)if you guys dont think this is wh in the demo, than i asume you gonna say his pet vacced his old previous accounts.

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
great job dude,
i observed him too and have here ~24mb demos...
if admin want seen them, then i can upload it here.
i havent report him to forum, cause nobody would belive me^^ and everbody hates me here.
if i am at home, i will show you the demos.
btw, i have here 2 others wallhackers^^ 1 admin, and 1 member.
i will open a thead then
greets. acb

thank bro for reading (my book about proof that barra was/and still is an cheater) look at all the knifing+screenshots his cheat does
give him info about the HP left on the zombies so he always always knows how much hp and zombie got) and on all of the vac bans on record his old steam account he has all the same kinda knifing screen shots epic from a cheater to bragg about his knifing skills
when he knows he is an cheater.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'207
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
thank bro for reading (my book about proof that barra was/and still is an cheater) look at all the knifing+screenshots his cheat does
give him info about the HP left on the zombies so he always always knows how much hp and zombie got) and on all of the vac bans on record his old steam account he has all the same kinda knifing screen shots epic from a cheater to bragg about his knifing skills
when he knows he is an cheater.

I dont know barra much at all, so dont come and say that i love him, im just saying from what i saw, and yes i read ur thread.

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
Uhm.. I was commenting on the demo, which everyone so far agrees that it doesnt show any proof of wallhack. And I was watching it with impartial eyes, which I think you didn't.

Anyways, The vac banned situation the HAs has to deal with, if he indeed got vac banned on an account which he was part of Elitehunterz.

avoid

BANNED
13 Aug 2012
Munich, Germany
Just looking at the demo i couldnt find any obvious wallhack

I agree ThirtyEight... At some of these scenes i could really see absolutely nothing. And your "best of all" 16800 tick.. oh my god, maybe he wanted to look on the left to prove if there are coming other zombies, but at the same moment he thought "oh lets knife him" and turned back to the right. He aimed per accident on the zombie.
Tick 11350: He saw a zombie coming from below, at first he shot the zombie at the top, when it was gone his aiming was still there because he waited on the zombie coming from below. He didnt really know the his aiming was nearly exactly on the other zombie.
Could find thousend more explanations but seriously i wont waste my time for that.
There is no definite indicator of wallhack.
If i recorded any of you, and use r_drawothermodels 2 afterwards, you would look several times through walls at zombies per accident, too.
Okay, he has already 3 accounts banned, thats hard. But people can change.
P.S. Do you have a real life gotblunt?

Last edited:

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Thanks to got blunt for taking the time and doing such a deep research! Who would have done this, too?!

About the demo we've had already some talk. Maybe ACB can provide more records with important observations.

But i really would like to have a statement of Barra about these VAC banned accounts. Nearly every year, there's a new one because of cheating.

What's your opinion? Isn't it very suspicious and do you believe somebody can change after using cheats for a couple of years?

I have difficulty in believing this.

B

Barra'

haha lol :D

ps these arent my accounts..

I have just 2 accounts, and the other is already not steam banned :-D

Last edited by a moderator:

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
Gonna have to say this about the 3 vac banned accounts...

and on all of the vac bans on record his old steam account
Anyways, The vac banned situation the HAs has to deal with, if he indeed got vac banned on an account which he was part of Elitehunterz.
Okay, he has already 3 accounts banned, thats hard. But people can change

who is to say that EH barra = the same person who has been using the 3 banned accounts that got blunt linked us ? Just because this 'BarraCuda' coincidentally has similar name to EH barra doesn't mean that they are the same person.

Btw, I have also done some 'research' as you did got blunt and I traced the 3 accounts that you posted on EH sourcebans:

http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:52649089&Submit=
banlist of '#ThunDer#'
http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:39457430&Submit
banlist of 'pr0j3kt BarraCuda'
http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:48229143&Submit
banlist of 'King Killer*'

now if you take a look at banlist of pr0j3kt BarraCuda, you will see that there is a ban from EH barra himself. Going by what you said in your first post got blunt, it makes sense that 1 person can play on 2 accounts css at the same time...and then also ban the other account for reason 'name'...

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
guys please read sticky dont post if you have anything usefull to say:

and the fact that Barra only can say LOL says enough

i would be lol to when i see my old account that are vacced: and for vydx you can see screen shots of barra knifing you imo+ you can see the old names he used in that particulair account on the left above side: are you blind ?? look left top side and look screen shots
obv this is barra LMAO"last time i got barra in my steam list he disapeared from planeth eart and came back with an new account"
so read sticky and stop posting your own toughts about this niko already doing his research you will hear soon about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.