[Beschwerde][Complaint] V3 Maps Voting

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
Hallo, diesmal auf Deutsch.
Es geht um das Voting der Maps auf V3.
Vorgestern bzw gestern wurde das System geändert (ich glaube von Advaldo).
Erstmal: Ich finde das eine super Aktion von ihm. Wirklich! Denn nun wird nicht mehr only "4 Way & Cabble" gespielt, sonder auch andere Maps.
Aber das Problem ist nun, wenn man eine Map gespielt hat, dann kann man diese automatisch 4 Runden nicht mehr nominieren.
Das find ich extrems Kacke...
Denn es kommen dann Maps (gezwungen) vor, die keiner mag.
Was passiert dann:
Die meisten Leute gehen für 20min AFK.
Andere leaven dann für 20min.
Andere wiederrum gehehn dann für 20min auf den Beobachtungsmodus (spectors).

Auch ein Problem ist, wenn man ein Rock The Vote erfolgreich startet, dann kommen wieder nur die Maps, die gerade zur Verfügung sind....
Das ist dann eben kacke. Also ich meine, dass ist ja alles schön und gut, dass das System gewechselt wurde und man nicht immer die selben Maps spielen muss, aber ich mein, die Leute voten ja nicht umsonst die selben Maps...Sie wählen die selben Maps, weil sie/wir die lieben...
Das ist doch das Prinzip. Man soll ja die Maps spielen können, die die Mehrheit mag.
Aber dann kommen solche Maps, wo alle AFK sind oder wo alle leaven.
Ich mein auch, dass wenn ich z.B. nach der Arbeit 1-2 Stunden zocken will, ich dann echt keine Lust habe, die langweiligen AFK Maps zu zocken.
Ich hoffe ihr könnt das einigermaßen verstehen.
Eine Lösung wäre z.B., dass ihr es wie früher macht, wo man nach der selben Map, nichnomal diese Nominieren konnte für 1.
Also spielt man z.B. Cabble, und dannach 4Way, dann konnte man Cabble nicht nochmal nominieren und diese Map war dann für 2 Runden ausgesetzt.
Nun sind alle Maps, die man gezockt hat für 4 mal 20min ausgesetzt & das finde ich persönlich Kacke.
Spielt man z.B. gerne 4way (was ja eine sehr beliebte Map auf V3 ist), dann muss man danach 4x20min warten, bis man diese überhaupt nominieren kann.

English:
First of all! Sorry for my bad English, cause iam German and i really like to speak & write in German.
So again pls apologize me for my bad English.

I will be short this all, how i can^^
My thing is, that the voting system of the maps got changed by an headadmin or whatever.
No problem till here, i liked! really! Now we play other maps and now the same, but there are some problems.
The system is changed so, that we cant nominate the played maps for 4 times. For 4x20 min we cant nominte the map, after we played.
Example: We play 4way, the 20min are over and a new map is loading, so now we can not nominte 4way for 4 times...thats sick. So we must wait 4x20 min, to nominte it again.
The problems are then:
- new maps are coming, that nobody like (cause we can not nominate the maps, that the most of the players like)
- if the new and boring maps are there, then all are AFKing for 20 min, or leave or spec

The solution (my opinion):
Change the system like the begging.
There was it so, that we cant nominted the map, that get finshed for 1 round.
Example: We play cabble, round is finish, new map is loading. So, now we can not nominte cabble again for an round.

I hope really, that you understand what i mean.
If not, then pls say me that and i will give me more effort to explain it for you^^

Greets. ACB

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
There won't be any point where EVERY of our players will be happy with the server and the settings, there have been atleast a million people before you saying that our maprotation sucks balls.. Play it like that for ca. 2 months and you will get used to it.

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
There won't be any point where EVERY of our players will be happy with the server and the settings, there have been atleast a million people before you saying that our maprotation sucks balls.. Play it like that for ca. 2 months and you will get used to it.

I dont said, that it sucks.
I only show you my problem. On the server there always stay, if there are roblems/complaints/feedback and so on, look in the forum.
And i also post ia solution.
The system before nikoo change the server was great. So why can not take this anymore?
Greets

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
Ahh I forgot that I did this change today. The reason I changed this is because it is the server with the most maps but during the time I was there all i seen was cbble,4way,cbble,4way and so on just because some guy was able to nominate first. I will change the value down to 1 or 2 but defenetly not 0 again. I don't see the point in having all these maps on the server if they are never going to be played, and it being a camper server I don't see the problem in the more camper style maps being played once in a while.

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
Ahh I forgot that I did this change today. The reason I changed this is because it is the server with the most maps but during the time I was there all i seen was cbble,4way,cbble,4way and so on just because some guy was able to nominate first. I will change the value down to 1 or 2 but defenetly not 0 again. I don't see the point in having all these maps on the server if they are never going to be played, and it being a camper server I don't see the problem in the more camper style maps being played once in a while.

Yea, thats what i mean ;)
You are right, dont change it to 0, only cabble, 4 way, cabble is boring :)
I think 1 or 2 are perfeqt.
I thank you very much, that you take the time to change it.
I hope now are all things alright ;)
Thx again.
Greets. ACB

ACB

22 Feb 2012
world wide web
Could you name the bad maps?

Of cause.
Let me show you something.

I will list the "bad" maps. Nr1 ist the worst map and so on:
1. zm_illmination_2 <--- this map is the badest map on V3. Nobody needs it. Thats the Train map btw. on this Map 10-20% of the players leave, 50% are AFK and the others trys to play. If you look in the chat, then you only read thingks like "shit map; fuc***ing map, crazy map..." and "rtv". but for an rock the vote you need more as 85% of the votes from the players...
2. zm_complex_v11a <> one of the worst maps i ever seen^^ this map is so big...most ofplayers are afk and the guys who playing are hideing behind boxes, walls, whatever...so you can never find them.
3. zm_AzdueXtinicion_acp_V3 <--- AFK & Rush map.
4. zm_legends_v1

This 4 are the worst maps ever. Its not onmy me, who say it this. You can look in the chat, if one of this maps are active. If needed, then i can record you a demo, so you can see the AFKing and so on. If you dont belive, then you can maybe start a voting here in forum or ingame.

Btw, if intrested, here the favoriets maps of all (the most one, more as 50%) players on V3:
1. zm_cabble
2. zm_4way_tunnel_v2
3. zm_neko_athletic_park_v2
4. zm_temple_v2

^this maps are the most played maps & the favoriet maps of more as 50% of the players.

Greets. ACB