Bug Reports

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by NoMatt3r, 2 Sep 2013.

1. NoMatt3r

NoMatt3r Well-Known Member Staff Member Head Admin

To report bugs regarding the forum either post a screenshot or leave a message and describe the bug.

We will take care of it.

Thank you!

2. Boubble

Boubble Ex-Admin Ex Admin

realbug.png

3. Vindictive

Vindictive Ex-Admin Ex Admin

Screenshot_2013-09-02-18-24-11.png Nothing important, but this is on my phone, the writing overlaps (look at the tabs)

4. Vindictive

Ran out of time before I got to computer so...

EDIT: Looks like that when my browser isnt full screen to;

Forum in full screen: http://gyazo.com/1e9bf224d366320741c7d15a88d11bf1
    Forum in half screen: http://gyazo.com/267488d743d0048a1290cde4561c594a

EDIT 2: The calendar, when on the 'week' tab, the white parts are hard to read, for me: http://gyazo.com/8bddac9d10a36633494a6c601e42ea23 Not really a bug but though.

EDIT 3: Minor bug, but sometimes, for me, the 'APPLICATION FORMS' tab disappears.
    Also: When on the tabs to the right of 'MEMBER MAP' the 'HOME' tab is highlighted, as if on the 'HOME' tab. This doesn't apply for the 'WEBCHAT' tab.

Last edited: 2 Sep 2013
  5. AlawY

AlawY Special Admin EliteHunterz Clan Member Retired SPA/HA

sss (2013-09-03 at 12.41.53).jpg

This indeed has always been an issue for me. I thought it would be fixed with the update/change, but apparently it didn't. The forum should be optimized for resolution of 1280x800 and above. Otherwise it's very difficult to browse with phones-tablets-low resolution laptops.

That aside, incredibly good looking layout.
    Regards

6. NoMatt3r

The top menu issue is not a template problem. Let me put it to you like this: If you had a cup of water and you kept filling it with water, will the water eventually overflow and come out of the cup? Yes, this is the same thing which happens with the menu when you overload it with links. Does this make sense? I will remove some links and maybe add another navigation bar. But that's the only way.

Fixed.
    At that time i was just playing around with the app forms tab. The highlight issue is caused by vbulletin because those tabs refer to the "Home" section. Thus this tab is marked. I need to create a workaround for that.

7. Vindictive

8. Vindictive

9. NoMatt3r

Vindictive likes this.
  10. Flaky

Flaky Ex-Admin Ex Admin

Me and a couple of mates just joined surf_utopia_njv EU and we encountered a bug, but we're not sure whether it's the server or just the recent update of csgo. Anyways, the bug is really weird. When I'm on T side, I can't hear Rony, but Rony can hear me. And Rony is CT. But I can hear Shutfiorever and a couple of other kiddo's. And they are CT too. Weird thing is. when Rony joins me in T side again, I can hear him, but Shutforever and his mates can't in CT. Same for spectator mode. I can hear Rony, but I have to !su him. So I think the mute plugin isn't working properly. Thought I'd inform you guys.

11. Lotus

Lotus Well-Known Member Staff Member Special Admin Tech Admin Donator

hey mate it's due to the new csgo update, this isn't really the place to be posting this though :p maybe use slack we already talked about it on there xD

Flaky likes this.
  12. Oliver

Oliver Well-Known Member GoFree admin

Slack in 2017 XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

13. Flaky

Flaky Ex-Admin Ex Admin

Yeah I wasn't able to talk on Slack due to my internet security blocking it. Looking into it now.

14. Lotus

Lotus Well-Known Member Staff Member Special Admin Tech Admin Donator

Haha lol, why would it block something that is commonly used as a platform for businesses to talk to one another XD

15. Antek

Antek Ex-Admin Ex Admin Donator

After you kick a player on the glass_war server and he rejoins, you cant kick him anymore. Is this a bug?
    Br, Antek

16. Google Fiber

Google Fiber Member

17. OxiiPlays

OxiiPlays Member Donator

Just a little bug report, on surf_utopia I keep hitting random clips that bring my speed down to 0, this is usually on the corners or the first ramp.

Hope this helps, thanks

18. Oliver

Oliver Well-Known Member GoFree admin

Sadly, that's an issue that we can't fix server-sided. It's caused by the ramp(s) being improperly made and to fix such an issue we'd have to decompile the map as a whole, remake all the ramps that have this issue, retexture them, recompile, test and hope it works for it to be reuploaded. It might look like I'm making this out to be harder than it actually is, but nevertheless remaking ramps identically and fixing ramp bugs is a lot harder than you'd imagine. I'm afraid you're just going to have to note down the places of the clips and avoid them :/

19. OxiiPlays

OxiiPlays Member Donator

No I completely understand, worth bringing it up though. Thanks for replying though

20. Vortex

Vortex Well-Known Member GoFree admin Donator

Yeah, I've had similar issues and it's why some naps have fixes for them I believe, to fix those ramp glitches and smooth out the map. Kitsune has had a fix, Aircontrol... etc.
    It's a tough thing to deal with on the more popular maps, especially when the map creators hadn't made them perfect beforehand. Then again, it's difficult for a few people to test a surf map because you may not catch those glitches.

1nfomercial likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.