Handled [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Protest a punishment: d.r.i.f.t.

d.r.i.f.t.

21 Nov 2015
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]
Ingame name Rusty [UK]
SteamID U:1:25208734

Ban/Gag reason provocative behaviour, gag evasion
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
Hi

I was permanently gagged by Paw on 26/06. I cannot exactly remember why. I was not insulting or racist.

From what I can remember I was asking Paw to kick some specs and he was not answering. Do i deserve to be permanently gagged?

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
When I enter the steamid above a gag by dataworm issued in 2017 shows up, so it wasn't me that issued the gag on that account, but I might've gagged you on a different account if you were being troublesome ingame and I found out it was linked to that permgagged account.

Edit: found the gag you were talking about and the gag was justified as I had consulted with a SPA about it as I was unsure about the length at first which you can see here:
9ec13509f19c9792ca299377526e565d.png

Last edited:

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
I don't remember what you were doing as it was ~2 months ago and I could be mistaking you for someone else as we deal with lots of players everyday as people are almost constantly trying to ruin the server experience for someone else, but my guess would be that you didn't follow my instructions/warnings or something similar as I set the reason to "Provocative behaviour".

d.r.i.f.t.

21 Nov 2015
I think I was asking you to kick specs as it was a full server. My intentions were to let more people play. Admins are less strict about kicking players now so we can have more active players on the server.

Can I not get another chance? if I provoke or upset you again I will accept a permanent ban. I have been gagged for 2 months. People know me on the server and I would like to chat to them

Last edited:

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
I wouldn't give you another chance as this isn't the first time where you've made an ungag request where the length of the gag have been permanent ( https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/ungag-request-co.7881/ ). After that gag got reduced you've managed to get yourself 2 more perm gags and got 18 gags in total.

If you're lucky SPA/HA might forgive you.

d.r.i.f.t.

21 Nov 2015
I'm sorry and it won't happen again

If you read the chat you have posted, Daftnot was very insulting to everyone including admins.

I like to play as a team and have fun working together

I can only ask for 1 more chance

Last edited:

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
You were constantly insulting players and admins since 2015. Non of our warnings (uncountable warnings and 18 gags) led to an improvment, admin Paw has made his decision and I support it. We got no reason to believe you atm. You will get a new chance if you open a new account. To be clear: You will get a single new new chance with a new account - you already missed 18.